Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Care to share what you did all nught? Love the series and more of ur tush.

Thank you ~ and yes, a bottle of wine and a little alone time with the Mr certainly helped de-stress from a looooong week! :kiss:

:devil:

Nah. It's hard to find someone who loves coffee as much as I do :rolleyes:

:kiss::kiss:
My weekend is over :( lol
Enjoy what's left of yours
Hope the de-stressing techniques worked ;):devil:

After a bottle of wine and a very active night, seeing 7:15 on the clock this morning *hurt* Yes, I think it physically hurt.

Who wants to be a dear and bring me some tylenol, dry toast and a cup of tea? Pretty please?

While I'm waiting for some relief, here are a few more from the shawl series...

Happy Sunday lovelies! :kiss:

Very erotic:devil:
Hope the sore head was soon made better :kiss:

Your pictures do magic. In three clicks, my room got warmer and my pants got tighter. Have I told you lately how sexy you are?

Was that really your naked tush? I think you can do better

I *know* I can do better... the question is, will I *share*? :cattail: Have a good weekend :kiss:

Don't be greedy, share with some with the needy! :D

You know I am still in that anxiously awaiting boat too. Waiting for a glimpse of your sexy ass and beautiful pussy. But, I'll continue to wait patiently. Or is it frantically?? :kiss:

Last edited:
After a bottle of wine and a very active night, seeing 7:15 on the clock this morning *hurt* Yes, I think it physically hurt.

Who wants to be a dear and bring me some tylenol, dry toast and a cup of tea? Pretty please?

While I'm waiting for some relief, here are a few more from the shawl series...

Happy Sunday lovelies! :kiss:

Love the shawl series. Looking good! Love the nipples peeking through at times. Also like your sexy ass in the last shot.

Sorry you were hung over. Too much fun does hurt. But hopefully you are fully recovered by now and the fun was worth the punishment. Speaking of punishment, I may have to give you some "goober" punishment for having all that fun without me! :D:devil::kiss:

I hope work isn't treating you too terribly and you can have some earth quake, make you cum a THIRD time for the THIRD time, wake up the neighbors, neighbors sex! :kiss:

Very nice...

Hey Shy - I really enjoy the new shawl series. I love how it kinda, sorta, not really covers you !! ;). I can't wait to see it on other parts of your sensual body - not really, kinda, sorta covering you up....peek a boo. Mmmm...it's giving me ALOT of naughty, dirty thoughts. Thanks for sharing babe.

Oh my! A teasing.glimpse of the evee elusive supershy booty!! Keep.teasing and reveal the naughty bits with torturous sloth... or better yet, just drop the shawl!! Such a delicious body to keep all to yourself!! Yummy!!!

Awwwww...love this! So sweet of him to greet your friends. And I'm totally ok with adding Mr. Shy to the mix. Lol

XOXO
Kel
Hey you :kiss::kiss: Hope all is well. I don't think either of us knows where this may go... but that's all part of the fun!

I am not your husband, I just lust after you!
Lust away!

Elegant wrapping's of such a pale beauty.
Awwww, why thank you seamus! Yeah, it's summer and I glow in the dark like that all year long!

Your pictures don't do your true beauty justice. I feel we are lucky we get to know you as we do. thank you for sharing yourself with us. I hope you have a great day!!
Wow. What can I say to *that*? You're much too kind. Thank you :kiss:

"A stunningly beautiful woman with a twist at the end."
...and shout. Twist and shout. Maybe less a shout, and more a cross between a moan and a scream... is there a word for that? ;) (thank you for your kind words)

Care to share what you did all nught? Love the series and more of ur tush.
I am not so good at sharing ~ but if you ask the neighbors, I'm sure they heard it all....

My weekend is over lol
Enjoy what's left of yours
Hope the de-stressing techniques worked
They worked incredibly well, thanks!

Very erotic
Hope the sore head was soon made better
Thank you, and yes it was.

Your pictures do magic. In three clicks, my room got warmer and my pants got tighter. Have I told you lately how sexy you are?
No, I don't think you've ever mentioned it ;) Thank you.

Superbabe longtime no naked!
That made me laugh right out loud! I'm baaaaaaaaack.....

Don't be greedy, share with some with the needy!

You know I am still in that anxiously awaiting boat too. Waiting for a glimpse of your sexy ass and beautiful pussy. But, I'll continue to wait patiently. Or is it frantically??
Now, a shy girl needs to leave *something* to the imagination, although I do think the shawl series will give you at least a glimpse or two.... :devil:

Love the shawl series. Looking good! Love the nipples peeking through at times. Also like your sexy ass in the last shot.

Sorry you were hung over. Too much fun does hurt. But hopefully you are fully recovered by now and the fun was worth the punishment. Speaking of punishment, I may have to give you some "goober" punishment for having all that fun without me! :

I hope work isn't treating you too terribly and you can have some earth quake, make you cum a THIRD time
Yesssssss! We don't like the neighbor on that side of the house anyways. The louder, the better!

Hey hun. Been a while. Glad to see you're doing good. Gorgeous as ever.
Hey there! Welcome back! Thank you :kiss:

Hey Shy - I really enjoy the new shawl series. I love how it kinda, sorta, not really covers you !! ;). I can't wait to see it on other parts of your sensual body - not really, kinda, sorta covering you up....peek a boo. Mmmm...it's giving me ALOT of naughty, dirty thoughts. Thanks for sharing babe.
I love how you kinda, sorta post on my thread ~ you make me smile, hockeefan!

Oh my! A teasing.glimpse of the evee elusive supershy booty!! Keep.teasing and reveal the naughty bits with torturous sloth... or better yet, just drop the shawl!! Such a delicious body to keep all to yourself!! Yummy!!!
Drop the shawl :eek: What would be left to tease with? :cattail:

Series continued!

Yes, I took a few days off... it feels longer than that, doesn't it?

I was off enjoying some lovely summer days before they're gone.

Speaking of gone.... will I drop the shawl? Only time will tell... :kiss:

Have a good night, lovebugs!

It felt like weeks since I had last gazed upon your exquisite visage. I am glad you are enjoying the summer, and the shawl? Well, I know my vote would be for it hiding less of you. :kiss:

Very sexy and erotic:kiss::rose:

Mmmmmmmmmmm I love to look at your breasts, but a good look at your sweat face! :cattail:

Drop the Shawl??

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

The longer you are away, the longer I seem to be when you return! Coincidence, I think not!! :devil:

I love the new shots, you nipples look so tasty with the shawl wrapped around you. Your lips so full and perfect. Sexxxy is as sexxxy does!

I certainly hope you not only drop, but lose completely that shawl, but will be content with whatever you choose. :D:kiss:

sharing!

I think you are dying to drop the shawl and to show it all and once you do, there is no turning back. Sharing is caring!

Nothing against the shawl, but I sure hope so.
Awwww, poor defenseless shawl!

It felt like weeks since I had last gazed upon your exquisite visage. I am glad you are enjoying the summer, and the shawl? Well, I know my vote would be for it hiding less of you.
Well, I don't know about all of that 'exquisite visage' stuff, but thank you :kiss:

Am glad they did
Hope you're still enjoying the benefits
Very sexy and erotic
Thank you sweet:heart:

Mmmmmmmmmmm I love to look at your breasts, but a good look at your sweat face!
How about my O face? :devil:

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Well, I'll take that as affirmative, captain!

The longer you are away, the longer I seem to be when you return! Coincidence, I think not!!

I love the new shots, you nipples look so tasty with the shawl wrapped around you. Your lips so full and perfect. Sexxxy is as sexxxy does!

I certainly hope you not only drop, but lose completely that shawl, but will be content with whatever you choose.
I don't know if I'll ever be ready to lose the shawl, but a good tease is always fun. Hey, after a little wine on a hot night, who knows? :cattail: Always good to see you!

I think you are dying to drop the shawl and to show it all and once you do, there is no turning back. Sharing is caring!
I am huh? Is *that* the urge I was feeling? Hmmmm... I thought I just needed an antacid. Who knew? ;)

Honestly...

...you all blow my mind, lovebugs.

Oh, what a good camera, soft lighting and a good angle can do! Honestly, IRL you'd walk right past me in the grocery store and not even so much as blink. *That's* how much I blend in, in my everyday life.

Of course, maybe if I walked around in nothing but a lace black shawl, someone might notice.... especially in the frozen foods section!

Hope you're all having a good week, and one of you have the lucky winning powerball ticket! :kiss:

Any time you want to walk past me in the grocery store in nothing but a lace shawl, by all means, I'll stare you up and down. :D

In private I'd give you more than a stare. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back