BBW's Check-in here

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotpup

Nympho-Man, lmao
I still love BBW's but don't think I have met all of you on the site yet. So, introduce yourself here so we can all appreciate your beauty together.
I am, of course looking for sultry BBW's to chat with anytime noon or night. But, am also curious just how many lovely BBW ladies there are out there and from how many states and countries. Stand up and be counted and PM me if you have a mind too!

Here's one...

I guess you found yourself one BBW wandering around Lit....I know there's many more out there. :)

Like big girls

Personally I really like big girls from Illinois.
Hi neighbor!

*waves* Hiya. Just doing my duty and checking in. I'm always happy to see guys who enjoy us >.> larger ladies.^_^
<3

One Plus-sized Pacific Princess here. Pleased to meet you and bless you for your appreciation!

Awwww, what a sweet little guy your pup is! He got my vote! :rose:

Thanks for voting luv!!
..he's my baby puppy...5 yrs old but still so friggin cute it hurts...He is a rescue pup from the humane society..he's deaf and was abused but now....a very happy lil man..:)

Thanks for voting luv!!
..he's my baby puppy...5 yrs old but still so friggin cute it hurts...He is a rescue pup from the humane society..he's deaf and was abused but now....a very happy lil man..:)

How great that you gave him a wonderful happy life! I have 2 spoiled rotten couch potatoes, aged 12 & 13, but they're still my puppies, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back