Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never done anything wrong so I have nothing to confess.

I also confess that sometimes I lie. :D

Ict your appetite is one thing that I like about you

ICT I have many appetites. ICT you don't know all of them. :devil:

ICT I think I'm in the middle of a full blown mid-life crises. I turn 42 tomorrow and I'm not handling it well.

Happy Birthday, Philos!

233835405622343593_9K5ZoZgg_c.jpg

I confess that I love her. Especially when she is stressed and preoccupied and not feeling well. And I will not stop loving her.

ICT yesterday was my birthday and it lived up to my expectations completely.... It sucked from start to finish.

ICT I'm horny as hell.

ICT I'm sitting at work on a slow day waiting for a coworker (well... The boss...) To wander in so we can get eachother off in the back room. Been wanting to for weeks now and todays the only day it may be possible to without gettin caught for a bit.

ICT I'll be VERY disappointed if he doesn't show up for some reason...

ICT He keeps me guessing and is completely the one in charge. I think he may be a bit into the dom/sub lifestyle and seems to slowly be turning me (very willingly) into his sub... :heart:

ICT I don't get people who recycle compliments. Using the same line on every woman .....I mean c'mon could be any less creative?

ICT life is pretty much horrible right now. School problems, relationship problems, family problems, it's all making me loose my mind.

ICT lit is one source that lets me be stress free, even if only for a little while.

Sorry to hear things have you down. Remember there is only one way to go from here.

ICT life is pretty much horrible right now. School problems, relationship problems, family problems, it's all making me loose my mind.

ICT lit is one source that lets me be stress free, even if only for a little while.

I can relate. I really can. I'm just glad you can come here to try get rid of some stress.

ICT I don't get people who recycle compliments. Using the same line on every woman .....I mean c'mon could be any less creative?

ICT for me all women are soft, cuddly, sexy, and desirable. That is why I use the same lines and it doesn't mean I am insincere. :cool:

ICT I am very depressed today about my life. In an immobilized, hiding-from-everything kind of way. IACT I dread going anywhere near the computer. IFCT I'm going to sleep the afternoon away.

ICT I am very depressed today about my life. In an immobilized, hiding-from-everything kind of way. IACT I dread going anywhere near the computer. IFCT I'm going to sleep the afternoon away.

ICT I have felt this way, it will be okay. *Hugs* Sleep, rest your mind. :rose:

ICT I just had my ex's gran who i'm still very close with cancel on me staying with her.

IACT i now have three weeks where i have NO where to stay now.

IFCT Shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back