DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I SWEAR one day we will get that corset series... I hope :(

Anyways, love the new pics, have missed them and she is as lovely and as sexy as ever.

I really like the way it looks like you guys are having fun taking and posting all the pics...I think I need to go back and see if I can find any other hidden gems.

There are a couple of dozen photos not listed in the index.

Didn't get my pick but enjoying the winning choice thus far! Look forward to more!

It's coming

I SWEAR one day we will get that corset series... I hope :(

Anyways, love the new pics, have missed them and she is as lovely and as sexy as ever.

Oh you will. Nothing in the voting is ver old. Everything gets picked at some point.

It's funny that you assume the whole thing is going to be about a corset.

Wonderful thread Knotty.

Thanks

I like this one, I'd say so far but I know I will love it all!

I hope you do!

attachment.php

Attachments

• A Dark Shade 04.jpg
    A Dark Shade 04.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 921
Damn...

Missed my chance to vote....

but really, seeing anything concerning knotty nurse is MOST excellent.

Oh you will. Nothing in the voting is ver old. Everything gets picked at some point.

It's funny that you assume the whole thing is going to be about a corset.

I know it won't all be about a corset, the squares are to tantalize, but still there is at least one corset picture :D

Good morning everyone. I hope everyone has a good week this week. Knottynurse and I are going to take a naked shower and head off to work. I hope this holds everyone off till I can get infront of a computer again.

attachment.php

Attachments

• A Dark Shade 05.jpg
    A Dark Shade 05.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 818
Good morning everyone. I hope everyone has a good week this week. Knottynurse and I are going to take a naked shower and head off to work. I hope this holds everyone off till I can get infront of a computer again.

attachment.php

Do you often take showers that are not naked?:D

She is just so sexy, Doc. I really don't understand how the two of you ever make it out of the house in the morning...

-LCN

She is just so sexy, Doc. I really don't understand how the two of you ever make it out of the house in the morning...

-LCN

Today more so. We where up just to late last night. Getting up today is killing me. I will never stay up so late again!

attachment.php

Attachments

• A Dark Shade 07.jpg
    A Dark Shade 07.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 684
SOOOOOOOOOO Glad you guys are back!!! I've been gone for a few days, and this was a superb surprise to come back to!!! The nurse looks hotter than ever, and GOD DAMN that is some sexy lingerie!!!

Glad you guys are back. So glad I'm doing the banana dance :nana:

SOOOOOOOOOO Glad you guys are back!!! I've been gone for a few days, and this was a superb surprise to come back to!!! The nurse looks hotter than ever, and GOD DAMN that is some sexy lingerie!!!

Glad you guys are back. So glad I'm doing the banana dance :nana:

Glad you are enjoying yourself. I feel the need to be clear just a little bit. Yeah we went on vacation and yeah we have not posted anything in a while. But we kept our eyes on the thread and we kept our eyes on our e-mail in case anyone had any questions or comments that required our attention. am hopping to take some more photos this weekend.

attachment.php

Attachments

• A Dark Shade 08.jpg
    A Dark Shade 08.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 596
Glad you are enjoying yourself. I feel the need to be clear just a little bit. Yeah we went on vacation and yeah we have not posted anything in a while. But we kept our eyes on the thread and we kept our eyes on our e-mail in case anyone had any questions or comments that required our attention. am hopping to take some more photos this weekend.

attachment.php
Wow a sexy outfit on a gorgeous woman! Love the series!!

My favorite part is that she always seems to be having fun--love that smile!

It's fun to do! please she reads all the kind comments everyone writes. That's when you should see her smile.

attachment.php

Attachments

• A Dark Shade 10.jpg
    A Dark Shade 10.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 509
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back