The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
*pulls on hips allowing better access to SM's lush backside* Me? Up to something? Whatever are you implying, my dear *Starts to knead lush mounds in the most licentious manner possible* I'm just trying to make your evening more . . . relaxed.

Mmmmm...
almost
just a little
yeah
that's definitely nice

more:devil:

LOL.

I've been working on my moves too, but I don't think I have it quite right yet.
2.gif

Maybe we should work on our moves together and see if anything comes of it ;)

Little bit of seriousness...
So with those contests going on. When do they tell you who's in the running? I have no idea how it works. :confused:

Little bit of seriousness...
So with those contests going on. When do they tell you who's in the running? I have no idea how it works. :confused:

Hi darlin' :kiss:

When the submissions window closes any story with 10 or more votes is in the running. But 10 votes or a low score won't get you much--like me--*sigh* :(

Hi darlin' :kiss:

When the submissions window closes any story with 10 or more votes is in the running. But 10 votes or a low score won't get you much--like me--*sigh* :(

Aww... I have to admit that I haven't read many of the stories. I'll check yours out. :)
I have nearly 500 votes. But the score's not going to be high enough to make a showing. The trolls hit me hard. They all either absolutely loved it or hated it. I've never gotten so many nasty comments. *shrugs* Really I don't think that I'm anywhere near winning. I'm just curious at this point... :D

How come some people have more than one entry? Geesh. I don't even know the rules... :rolleyes:

Aww... I have to admit that I haven't read many of the stories. I'll check yours out. :)
I have nearly 500 votes. But the score's not going to be high enough to make a showing. The trolls hit me hard. They all either absolutely loved it or hated it. I've never gotten so many nasty comments. *shrugs* Really I don't think that I'm anywhere near winning. I'm just curious at this point... :D

Thanks darlin'. :kiss: I appreciate it.

The trolls nailed me too--I'm below 4.00 for the 3rd time. :mad: Even the sweeps don't help.

It's an instant replay of my Loving Wives Christmas story entry. Only with less hate mail. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back