ORP......... UK House of FUN!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miss_Shy_Newcastle said:
*knees him in the groin*

Think I can!!

*hearing Nem yell......*

Kelly, you stay here, keep my place warm..... I need to go and see what all the commotion is about.......

*slipping into a silk nightie she wanders out of the bedroom and down the stairs to see what all the fuss is about*

bustyblondebombshell said:
*hearing Nem yell......*

Kelly, you stay here, keep my place warm..... I need to go and see what all the commotion is about.......

*slipping into a silk nightie she wanders out of the bedroom and down the stairs to see what all the fuss is about*
*BBB finds me holding my balls with no sign of MSN.. she's run off hiding...*

Thats it Hun... just give me a sec to recover and were gonna find her and teach her not to be so unwilling!!!

Nemasis Enforcer said:
*BBB finds me holding my balls with no sign of MSN.. she's run off hiding...*

Thats it Hun... just give me a sec to recover and were gonna find her and teach her not to be so unwilling!!!

Awww, baby, what did she do?

*she looks around, and theres no sign of MSN....... *

WTF...... where did she go..... right thats it........... shes gonna get it now......... no one knees my baby in the bollocks and gets away with it lightly!!

Miss_Shy_Newcastle said:
*peeps out of her hiding place, watching Nem and BBB look for her*
*Me and BBB come looking for MSN... when I catch a sight of her peeping out*

There you are now come here

*Make a grab at MSN and drags her from her hiding place... kicking and screaming*

Nemasis Enforcer said:

*Make a grab at MSN and drags her from her hiding place... kicking and screaming*

*She helps Nem by grabbing her feet and helps to carry a struggling MSN to the sofa*

Nemasis Enforcer said:

LET GO OF ME!!!!

*wishes she'd run out the house now*

*She helps Nem by grabbing her feet and helps to carry a struggling MSN to the sofa*
*Dropping her down I hold MSN tight*

I think she needs restraining Hun... grab the rope will you

*MSN squirms trying to get free and creams out for help and me to stop*

Nemasis Enforcer said:
*Dropping her down I hold MSN tight*

I think she needs restraining Hun... grab the rope will you

*MSN squirms trying to get free and creams out for help and me to stop*

*not really wanting to do this to MSN, but knowing she'll get punished if she doesnt......... she makes sure Nem has control of MSN's legs and grabs her Masters Box from where she dumped it earlier, bringing it over she starts rummaging through........*

ok, you have a choice, rope, handcuffs or that new hogtie harness you bought.................

eh

NaughtyKelly said:
I know, babe me and Nem are just talking about it. You have to laugh though. Let's keep this the party thread and keep it for the young and very horny :D :devil:

/snuggles next to BBB :heart: :kiss:
Someone call:)
Hope you feel better K,go get some MUFF that will get a smile on your face again;) Some beautiful sights in there:p

*not really wanting to do this to MSN, but knowing she'll get punished if she doesnt......... she makes sure Nem has control of MSN's legs and grabs her Masters Box from where she dumped it earlier, bringing it over she starts rummaging through........*

ok, you have a choice, rope, handcuffs or that new hogtie harness you bought.................
Handcuffs Hun...

*Slaps MSN'a hands behind her back as BBB cuffs them makinf sure she can't squirm free*

Right I think you need to learn MSN to be nicer to people...

Re: eh

hornyuk said:
Hope you feel better K,go get some MUFF that will get a smile on your face again;) Some beautiful sights in there:p
Hi Horny... we've got MSN all cuffed uo here.. wanna help us with her??

Nemasis Enforcer said:
Handcuffs Hun...

*Slaps MSN'a hands behind her back as BBB cuffs them makinf sure she can't squirm free*

Right I think you need to learn MSN to be nicer to people...

*struggles with the cuffs*

Don't do this to me - please!! Just let me go!! I'm sorry :(

hornyuk said:

Hey Horny!!!!

ER..... not too sure what I should be doing..... but I think Nem and I are going to need somesort of help restraining MSN!!

Re: Re: eh

Nemasis Enforcer said:
Hi Horny... we've got MSN all cuffed uo here.. wanna help us with her??
:) You two seem to be doing just fine,I'm going to sit on the sofa and enjoy the show.
Anyone fancy a drink while I'm still up

Miss_Shy_Newcastle said:
*struggles with the cuffs*

Don't do this to me - please!! Just let me go!! I'm sorry :(
I bet you are MSN I bet your sorry!!!

*Kisses her roughly as BBB holds her legs... MSN struggling as ever but kissing back... a little moan escaping BBB lips as she see's MSN's ass squrim on the sofa*

Nemasis Enforcer said:
I bet you are MSN I bet your sorry!!!

*Kisses her roughly as BBB holds her legs... MSN struggling as ever but kissing back... a little moan escaping BBB lips as she see's MSN's ass squrim on the sofa*

*starts screaming HELP!!! hoping the neighbours will pop by and help*

Miss_Shy_Newcastle said:
Chucks bbb a ball gag out of the box of tricks,"this may help";)

Miss_Shy_Newcastle said:
There is no one to help you MSN!!!

*Kisses her again and slips a hand down her stomach towards her pussy... BBB moving her's up the inner thigh of her left leg to meet mine at MSN's pussy*

Nemasis Enforcer said:

*Kisses her again and slips a hand down her stomach towards her pussy... BBB moving her's up the inner thigh of her left leg to meet mine at MSN's pussy*

*catching the ball gag Horny just threw her she looks at Nem..... getting excited at the prospect of her hand joining Nems at MSN's hot quim*

Can I, can I? Nem?

Nemasis Enforcer said:

NOOOOOO!!!! Not there - please - I'm begging you!!

hornyuk said:

Aww thank you love :heart: :kiss: You're invited to see my muff any time, hehe ;)

Go easy with MSN! Hope she's still alive tomorrow! :cool:

Re: Re: eh

NaughtyKelly said:
Aww thank you love :heart: :kiss: You're invited to see my muff any time, hehe ;)

Go easy with MSN! Hope she's still alive tomorrow! :cool:
:p I can't wait to see that lovely sight:p
At the minute I'm getting a fantastic view of bbb's ass as she struggles with msn,the bulge in my jeans is getting painful:(

*catching the ball gag Horny just threw her she looks at Nem..... getting excited at the prospect of her hand joining Nems at MSN's hot quim*

Can I, can I? Nem?
Yes you can Hun... gag her.. I have to leave for a while but im sure you can teach her a lesson or 2!!

Re: Re: Re: eh

hornyuk said:
:p I can't wait to see that lovely sight:p
At the minute I'm getting a fantastic view of bbb's ass as she struggles with msn,the bulge in my jeans is getting painful:(
Horny before I go... everyone has permission to join in with BBB!!! so don't think you have to stay back from her ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back