What Are You Thinking Right Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sweaty, dirty & stink from doing some gardening & being outside for a few hours. I'm thinking a nice shower is in order very soon.

L:rose:

Ugh!!!
Another Severe Thunderstorm Warning.
And I was fixing gutters.
Think 4-5 inches of rain already.

Being blind would better, at least there's consistency of not knowing what you're looking at....

You really didn't have to send it here! I'm sick of the damn things.

Sorry Jenny

Am looking at a possible tornado warning in the next hour or two.
So fucking tired of this shit.
At least got the gutter fixed.

Keep safe.

Last edited:
They have no idea where they are going with this storyline

I'm thinking that now is not the right time to be watching a movie with Gerard Butler, Harry Connick Jr, and Jeffrey Dean Martin in it... AND part of it is set in Ireland....

Yep, not the day for this but oh my!!! *swoon*

I'm thinking that now is not the right time to be watching a movie with Gerard Butler, Harry Connick Jr, and Jeffrey Dean Martin in it... AND part of it is set in Ireland....

Yep, not the day for this but oh my!!! *swoon*

I'm thinking that it is so great to see this lovable, genuine and beautiful lady's post today... she is really such a joy...:heart:

I'm thinking that I'm such a chicken being afraid to post in the Fetish & Sexuality section. :eek:

Yes please

I'm sweaty, dirty & stink from doing some gardening & being outside for a few hours. I'm thinking a nice shower is in order very soon.

I'm feet up and feeling far too horny and wondered if any gorgeous blonde fancied sharing a shower

A surprise email a few hours ago from an old lover - the subject line was "horny now" and she wrote how much she missed me - wanted to get together soon - I am still hot and hard thinking about her.

Should I nap? Should I read? Should I keep wasting time on Lit? So many ways of doing nothing today....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back