Illustrator seeks a-MUSE-ment

one woulda thought that the rocks in my sack when thrown against the window would go — *thunk* *oof!* *thunk* *oof!* *thunk* *oof!*

or something.

Ha! Yeah, I've seen your window drawings...from your imagination or memory?

wishful imagination.:)

I like the idea of peeping, but in reality, only if there's a willing exhibitionist.

An accidental flash can be fun, but I'm not really the sort to stand in the bushes.:cool:

REALLY!
:D

:) OK. I believe you...good night! (BTW...I liked the window drawings.)

goodnight.

Excerpt from my book—

"A Room With A View
Yes, I am a voyeur.
No, I am not a peeping Tom.
Yes, I am an exhibitionist.
No, I am not a flasher
No, I did not really see any of this.
No, I did not do any of this.
Yes, I did imagine seeing all of this... from both vantages.

At first I was going to draw the windows AND figures... then I liked the idea of the SAME window with different tenants. So I drew an empty window and copied it, then drew into the open window."

As A "personals" thread I wonder if I should post some additional bio stuff like:

"

I don't drink, I don't mind those who do (as almost everyone dose), in moderation. I never acquired a taste for it, never had the need/desire to reduce my inhibitions "loosen up". I'm happy to take responsibility for my actions (usually :) ) and want to remember the fun times. I remember my brothers getting so trashed that they think they MUSt have had fun.:rolleyes: and typically felt horrible the following day...hung over and all.

I don't smoke. and don't care for smoking.

Being surrounded by Mormons I tend to be leery of people who neither smoke nor drink. Please take up one or another of these habits. I was hoping we could be friends.

Being surrounded by Mormons I tend to be leery of people who neither smoke nor drink. Please take up one or another of these habits. I was hoping we could be friends.

ha!
My vices are fully illustrated.

"Don't drink, don't smoke, what do you do?
Don't drink, don't smoke, what do you do?
Subtle innuends follow
There must be something inside"

~Adam Ant ("Goody Two Shoes")

ha!
My vices are fully illustrated.

"Don't drink, don't smoke, what do you do?
Don't drink, don't smoke, what do you do?
Subtle innuends follow
There must be something inside"

~Adam Ant ("Goody Two Shoes")

Well, I haven't seen any Sacred Garments in your pictures, so you may be alright...

"Met my old lover in the grocery store
The snow was falling Christmas Eve
I stood behind her in the frozen foods
And I touched her on the sleeve
" ~ Dan Fogelberg

Well, did not "meet" her, we saw each other, briefly, in passing.
No snow, it was Memorial Day.

I wonder sometimes...

Wondering is almost as useful as wandering...sometimes you stumble onto an Aha! moment, but usually you just end up lost. Might see some cool things along the way though! :)

Wondering is almost as useful as wandering...sometimes you stumble onto an Aha! moment, but usually you just end up lost. Might see some cool things along the way though! :)

Probably best t keep my "wonders" to myself. No sense in disrupting the time-space continuum. :cool:

I have seen some very cool things.:)

Nothing amusing happening tonight? :(

not yet!:)

Was about to head to bed, which tends to be....um...simply "restful" rather than "amusing".

I forgot I had LIT window open, I was reading news.... NOT amusing at all.

I hope YOU can find some amusement.:)
Thank you for popping in! I am fading....
nite nite.

it's been a slow start to Summer, which is alright.
But it has hit these past few days.

And school is out at the end of the week, which means my "vacation" is nearly over.:(

hmmmm.......

July 3, 2017
I feel like I am done.

August 9, 2017
EDITED to add:
for lack of any real interest, I am taking images down, from my gallery.
I only share them for feedback... no a-muse-ment....no images.

Without that, may as well just keep them to myself.

it is a bit of a process, because I am collecting some of my notes, so it is more "methodical" than just "nuking" 'em.

Last edited:
looks brighter, tho' chilly — had to scrape the windshield this morning.

Glad for a few picture threads as distractions.
I keep browsing forums and threads for something of interest.

Back