new and looking for older men

i met someone yesterday. i kinda liked the way he talked with me n he made mee feel so good.but he left and never heard from him again. i would love to talk to him again soon... :)

Plenty more older men on here to talk to. PM me and I'll speak to you nicely as well.
 
Added

I added you in YM. Daddy likes to treat his baby girl very well. We can discuss how you define "well" when we chat. :)

Mike
 
I see these kinds of threads, and just wonder how many people will get sucked in at the chance....

I don't really get why people post these kind of things, but I guess they get responses.

Has anyone who has actually sent 'her' a PM had a response, and do they know she is who she says she is?
 
I am older men but you have not contacted me for instructions. I guess you do not want me. So sad for you. I wish you the best and have fun lady.
 
Hi. Its been a while since i posted anything in this thread. Im still looking for older men to chat and pleasure.
 
My goodness, it looks like I'm late to the ball. You've got enough admireres. ;-(
 
Hi. Its been a while since i posted anything in this thread. Im still looking for older men to chat and pleasure.

Tell us, Lizzy, what you've discovered in the three years since you startred this thread. Have you met anyone face-to-face as a result of the thread?
 
hi im lizzy 20 n im horny
Hi. I'm Jeffrey, 33 from Canada, a very detailed, sensual and articulate chatter. My goal is always to take my time with articulate play to bring us both to mutual orgasm. I am into phone and cam as well. Please message me if interested. xo
Jeffrey
 
Back
Top