My Intro thread..

D

distadm

Hi, all.

I'm a bloke in my early 50's who likes gym, bobbers and reading about sex. I'm particularly interested in the loving wives and non consent/reluctant stories and I have interests in areas that others may find a bit extreme.

Anyway, here is a pic from a couple of years back - I have a fair bit more ink these days so try not to use those pics are a bit distinctive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, all.

I'm a bloke in my early 50's who likes gym, bobbers and reading about sex. I'm particularly interested in the loving wives and non consent/reluctant stories and I have interests in areas that others may find a bit extreme.

Anyway, here is a pic from a couple of years back - I have a fair bit more ink these days so try not to use those pics are a bit distinctive.

A lovely pic! Enjoy your thread :rose:

Ps - what are bobbers?

Hey, Allia.

Thanks for the welcome.,
Bobbers are custom oldschool motorbikes...

Hi. Welcome.

So where did the entry into and enjoyment of bobbers come from.... racing, simply the aesthetic, or just because you were building from spare parts and it was a way to go?

Thanks for the welcome.

I have been doing bobbers myself for many years, but it's because I love the simplicity of a stripped down bike. I've had lost of bikes over the years, but bobbers are just really cool and great fun to ride.

BTW, does anyone know how do I get an avatar, doesn't seem to be available in my User CP, or maybe I just missed it...

Hi. Welcome.
So where did the entry into and enjoyment of bobbers come from.... racing, simply the aesthetic, or just because you were building from spare parts and it was a way to go?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the welcome.

I have been doing bobbers myself for many years, but it's because I love the simplicity of a stripped down bike. I've had lost of bikes over the years, but bobbers are just really cool and great fun to ride.

BTW, does anyone know how do I get an avatar, doesn't seem to be available in my User CP, or maybe I just missed it...

Seems like fun.

You have to hit a certain amount of posts. I think it is 100. The playground is a good place to start. Personally I just posted a lot of racy pictures lol.

Also profile is broken. A good option is to write what would be your profile in a post on your thread, and put the link in your signature.

Back