Maryland is for lovers?

Good morning Maryland. Hope everybody's is going well. Anything interesting going on today that I should be aware of? lol Nothing wrong with getting into a little naughty trouble on a Wednesday.
 
Hello Maryland, I've been gone a while but I'm back to chat. How is everyone?
 
Feeling rotten fot my Terps right now, but otherwise linving free in the Old Line State... Or line in the Old Free State? I can never keep those straight.

I know, U of M can never catch a sports break. Looks like the football program might be improving and now this. Oh well, I am usually there just for the tailgate anyway.
 
Lol well I am not a big college sports fan, so was just sitting idle while that conversation happened
 
Crab feast for me today, just hanging out and yard work other than that. How about you?
 
Crab feast for me today, just hanging out and yard work other than that. How about you?

Ooo, crabs! It's been... God, I don't want to count how many years since I've picked crabs. I'm going to have to find someplace to get crabs once I finish all this laundry. Now I'm excited! Thanks for the idea, vianyajo!
 
Ooo, crabs! It's been... God, I don't want to count how many years since I've picked crabs. I'm going to have to find someplace to get crabs once I finish all this laundry. Now I'm excited! Thanks for the idea, vianyajo!

Haha they were great and glad I could help :)
 
Absolutely nothing better! Well, clothed anyway haha

Crab fest is fun. I assume yours were steamed in old bay seasoning? I like some melted butter to dip the crab in too. Sometimes I will make some hushpuppies to give something extra when getting tired of picking.
 
Absolutely on the old bay. Drawn/melted butter is also quite good. Had some mussels as appetizers as well. Over it was great food with family, a great time
 
Maryland man looking for a nice woman in the DMV for adult fun.

Are there any women in the DC, Maryland, Northern Va area who want to have some discreet adult fun? I'm a 41 yr old African american man who just wants to find a great woman to share in reaching the highest levels of ecstasy with.
 
I was driving in that shit. It got a lil scary a couple of times. But then it was over pretty quick... kinda like me. :/
 
I was driving in that shit. It got a lil scary a couple of times. But then it was over pretty quick... kinda like me. :/

That is funny Barry. :) It is no fun driving in it when the rain is so hard you cannot even see out the windshield. Of course as soon as a drop of rain touches the street, everybody get amnesia and forgets how to drive. Snow is even worse.
 
Back
Top