The Mansion - Fantasy - [open]

ThomasShort

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 24, 2012
Posts
534
The Mansion - Fantasy - [open to guests still, Sebastian will greet you]

They had opened the doors to the public for the first time.

It had taken many months of operation to finally complete the maze of rooms and corridors that comprised Le Manoir de la Taille; originally a Manor built in the English countryside by an eccentric Frenchman who only went by the title Le Macrophile, on first inspection it would appear as any other. Decadent, imposing, and comprised mostly of windows.

The interior though, less accommodating to those with a soft sensibility to a reality they wish to remain stable. They had had to renovate - hence the Months of closure - but now they were ready to unleash the rooms of The Mansion onto the people of the world.

Stood in the doorway, adjusting his uniform as best he could with his nervousness, stood the averagely height'ed butler of The Mansion, one Sebastian Coleshaw. Itching his shoulder furiously to relieve himself of anticipation, he looked around the entrance room - modestly sized with an ornate lacquered floor, staircase leading up and out, small side table with information and 'trinkets' of which he would explain to guests, and the doors... oh, the doors.

He wondered whether people would handle the rooms. The ones where everything had been scaled up, the ones where everything was scaled down. The ones that scaled you up and down. The ones where the ceiling and floor were reversed. The corridors that required you to hunker onto your hands and feet like an animal to traverse them... endlessly the Mansion, with its esoteric near-magical technologies and madness-enducing size-shifting rooms, was ready to accept its guests. But were the guests ready to accept it?

And so Coleshaw waited for anyone to arrive, anyone who had heard of Le Manoir de la Taille and its abilities over the body.






ooc: Play as guests or people working within the Mansion. Eccentric billionnaires with too much time on their hands, curious couples, maids tidying the rooms. Decide anything you like to be in the rooms once you enter the Mansion but remember to check in with Sebastian first for information on how it works here. I'll explain more IC
 
Last edited:
Christina Riley gaped in awe at the sprawling mansion before her. She and a few friends had heard about it's alluring country setting, and it's unique design that boggled the brain and twisted the senses. The small group of girls, ranging between the ages of eighteen and twenty twittered around her in the back seat of her father's limo. Daddy had been kind enough to pay for the trip, when Chris had proposed the idea.

Now she wasn't so sure. There was something mysterious, almost foreboding about the old place. Was this really such a good idea? Was it just another trick of an artist's hand or were the fantasies and alternate realities true? Chris swallowed slowly as they pulled up the drive to the front door. She stepped out of the limo first, gaping at the giant front doors. She couldn't help swallowing again.

Walking through the doors, the girls were greeted by a butler. After some prompting by her friends, Chris remembered she was supposed to be head of this expedition and approached the gentleman, greeting him brightly, trying to hide her uneasiness.

"We are here for the general tour," she prompted, not sure what exactly that meant, but it was mentioned in the brochure, so she thought this was the safest way to go.
 
Sebastian peered at the group of ladies that had emerged through the door. He had jumped a little, not expecting the door to open wide so suddenly, even if that was his entire job for this day.

Bowing deeply, his composure returned with alarming speed; he was the Butler, and these were guests.

"Welcome to The Mansion." He said, smiling to each of the ladies individually, taking in their appearances, "We do not perform tours per se, you guide yourself. I can however provide you with the necessary equipment necessary for the task." His voice was gilded, refreshing.

He motioned to the side table by the front door. Upon it was a lamp decorated with dragonflies and some papers and boxes. "The leaflets will explain everything, to a point..."

If they read the leaflets they would discover that they were of an expensive cartridge paper, with ornate patterning at the top, followed by a list:
1) The rooms are not meant for your size
2) Your size is not meant for the rooms
3) In relation to the first two rules, things can change to accomodate
4) Do not be afraid if you leave a different person
5) Do not be afraid if you don't leave
6) Stay as long as you please, leave donations to keep The Mansion alive, for it is alive, in a sense
7) Watch your step

He handed each of them a leaflet and one of the decorative boxes. "Within these boxes you will find two vials, for you are all Alice's here. One will let you suit the room if it is too big, the other if the room is too small. But we haven't labelled them, so good luck with that. You will also find a bag of small beads, some red, some blue. Throw them at something and it will change to suit as well, but yet again we haven't mentioned which is which."

With that he smirked; the owners would be pleased. A troupe of gorgeous girls floating about The Mansion with a trinket box of size-changing delights. And so many other dreams within...
 
Last edited:
Chris peered at the "butler" curiously. She felt the unease rising in her again, but she was committed now, and since her father had mentioned supporting the mansion with considerable "donations" it was her duty to take an interest so he would have an excuse to poor his money into what she considered childish rubbish. Skeptically, she moved the top of her box aside and peered in, spotting the beads, and wondering what kind of hoax they were getting themselves into.

'Oh well,' she thought, following her group into the maze, 'Might as well get this over with so I can go back to my normal life.' Slowly, listening to the chatter of the girls ahead of her, Chris opened the pamphlet and began reading, her pace slowing as she got caught up in the text. Before she realized it, she was alone in the long hall.

"Girls?" She sent her voice ricocheting down the hall, hoping it would carry and they would come back for her. Looking down at her watch, she noted it was only twelve-thirty. They had a few hours they had meant to kill here, so she might as well not sit here waiting for them. As with any other exhibit her father had let her go to, this one had to have many paths that led to but one exit. All she had to do was make her way through and find the rest of her group.

Deciding on this course of action, Chris took a single step, only to be stopped by a loud voice.

"Halt," it called after her. "Where do you think you're going?" Chris turned to see a short man, about mid-fifties, approaching her at great speed. She looked around to see if perhaps the little man was referring to someone else. When no one else was to be seen, she wondered if maybe she had wandered into a part of the mansion that was off limits.

"I'm sorry Sir," she responded politely. "I'm just trying to find my way out."

"But did you not try so hard to find your way in? Why would you so suddenly want out?" Chris looked around, a little confused. "Oh yes, we know about you. Dear old Daddy foots the bill so his little princess can make an appearance at his new fantasy hot spot and she doesn't even have the decency to come see the Master before she goes running away. How rude and ungrateful of her."

Chris huffed, getting impatient with the little man. "Alright, where can I find the Master?" She placed her hands on her hips. Daddy had never mentioned meeting anyone for him but if it got her out of here, it would be worth a quick five minute meeting.

"Well, he's certainly not down the rabbit hole," the man scoffed motioning down the hall.

"Huh?" Chris followed his motion.

"Perhaps if you get off the beaten path," he suggested, smirking. Before Chris could ask what he meant, he pushed her into one of the walls. Chris screamed as she hit the plaster and it gave way under her weight like jello. She was sucked in and soon everything went black.

((Sorry it's so long. Got a good idea and ran. Even cut it short))
 
((don't worry about it. My plan next was to shift to other people in the mansion anyway, and I'll leave the butler at the door for any new people who enter the RP))

Thomas had put the vials in his pockets and tied the beads to his belt, chucking the cumbersome box away. The leaflet had also proved invaluable as an annoyance and that had been lost to.

He was presently in a room entirely empty bar a chair in the centre of the room and the door he had come through. The chair was nice enough; dusty but charming. Creeping into the room closer he heard sounds coming from other rooms and wondered what was going on. Perhaps he needed to turn back, follow the noises, or...

Meanwhile Sebastian waited at the doorway again, watching the girls go in their seperate directions. He smirked; my they were lovely.
 
When Chris opened her eyes, she found herself in a dark room. She blinked trying to adjust, but the darkness was so absolute, she couldn't seem to clear it. Just when she found the strength to stand and try to feel her way out, a bright spotlight beamed down on her. She shielded her eyes for a moment in surprise then looked around, peering into the darkness. A scurrying noise caught her attention and she saw a flicker of movement out of the corner of her eye. Another scuttering caused her to whirl around just in time to see what looked like a leathery tail whipping back into the darkness.

"Excuse me," Chris called out, her dark brown eyes straining against her glasses and the darkness, trying to make out her companions. "Is anyone there?" More scurrying. Chris tried to move out of the circle of light to see if she could figure out who was in the room with her. A sudden cry went up, one that seemed steeped in triumph.

"The Princess has come home!" High pitched cheers came from all around the room and Chris twirled in a full circle, completely caught off-guard as the room was suddenly brought to life by thousands of tiny candles held by...

Chris blinked, rubbed her eyes and gaped. Mice; thousands of mice lined the walls, each holding a tidbit of a candle, jumping up and down, cheering loudly. A fat mouse broke away from the rest and hopped down to stand in front of Chris, making motions to shush the hoards.

"We must hurry and ready the Princess to meet with the Master. Mice, perform!"

Next thing Chris knew, she was being ambushed by hundreds of tiny feet, and the sound of nibbling drowned out her horrified cries as the mice attacked her clothes and shoes. It took only seconds for them to leave her, crumpled on the floor, completely naked, her former clothes nothing more than shreds across the floor.

Chris was incredulous. Had she seriously just been violated by mice? She shuddered as the spotlight went out, leaving her again in darkness.
 
Thomas heard the noises coming from the other end of the room, and so with haste followed the squeaks, chatterings and squeals of what could only be a damsel in distress.

Throwing a blue bead at the door, which he ascertained shrank things, though he didn't know if that was the same for everyone else, he broke apart the wall and fell through, the wall promptly reforming itself with some nanotechnology the Mansion didn't have (if you get my meaning).

Falling into the second room, his whole body seemed to tingle with horrific anticipation before he found himself amidst a most furred crowd. In the distance, a lady, but he had found himself amalgamated into the throngs of the enemy.

Oh yes, he was a mouse now.
 
Chris lay in a shuddering heap, cursing her father for sending her out here. What was he thinking? This place was horrific. Why would he force into a place where young girls could get raped by MICE? She curled up, waiting for the sound of furry feet to disappear into the distance. She began plotting her escape. If walls could just give way like that, then surely, she could get out just by punching through the right walls. Except... How would she know what the right walls were?

'That's it, no more roaming. I could get raped for real in this state, or at least become the laughing stock of the neighborhood. I'm staying put.' These and various other thoughts roamed through her mind, calming her shattered nerves. Eventually the place would have to close down for maintenance and someone would find her here and take her home. Right?

As she regained her composure, she stood. Out of nowhere, the beam of light shone down again. Chris turned, trying to find its source, and jumped when she found herself peering into a mirror. Her pale skin was practically glowing in the soft light. Her red hair, just brushing her chin, framed her gentle, non-assuming features in a way that seemed to ignite a woman inside her. She ran her fingers through it, combing it out, letting a little fall seductively in front of her face. As her fingers passed in front of her eyes, she removed her glasses, letting them fall to the floor.

She took a step forward, suddenly aware of her naked form, but not in shame. Instead, she flipped her hair back out of her face, thrust out her supple breasts, and stared defiantly into the mirror.

Chris had always seen herself as the skimpy, bookworm girl, stuck at the library, stuck in her home, with her glasses always acting like a window she must peer out of, and her three-sizes-too-big clothing, she tried to fade into the background. However, here, staring into this mirror, thinking no one was about, she felt pride and self appreciation practically dripping from her being. She looked into the mirror and felt desire rise within her. It was strange, but somehow, she found she wanted to touch herself, to feel the vast expanse of woman before her and to explore this body with which she was bestowed.

"Go ahead, Chris," a voice said. "Touch me." Chris jumped and looked around for the source of the voice, only finding her reflection staring back at her. Only, it was actually staring and motioning with her finger in a 'come here' fashion that sent goosebumps over Chris's skin. "Come on, Chris. Don't we want to explore this place? Don't we want to see what we can do?" Chris took a tentative step towards the mirror, and then another, until she was stepping through the frame as if no looking glass had ever been there. And now, she was alone, with herself.
 
He ran to try and keep up with her, going to tap her on the foot to get her attention, his new mouse like form making speed a rather nifty bonus. But before he could even squeak, the young girl had moved, a light had emerged, and he was suddenly stood behind her, watching her nakedness unravel like something without effort, something other.

He himself did not notice his own nudity, which seemed to evaporate upon him like a nightsweat. He went to touch her on the shoulder, but she was wandering forward and so naturally, in this dream mansion where technology truly did seem like magic, he followed, eyes caressing her curves. Even in a transformative maze, the male urge thrives.
 
Moving forward as if in a trance, Chris approached herself, not noticing the man that had followed her. Her mirror self beckoned her to a bed that suddenly appeared, draped in red silk. Chris lay back, feeling the image of her mirror self whisper as she vanished, absorbed by her presence. There was a sudden rushing urge of need in her and as if she wasn't in control of her own body, she slid a hand down her side, slowly, letting the heat of her palm penetrate her skin as she reached her hip and slid it over, her steaming fingers dancing just above her womanhood as heat burst from her.

Droplets of cool water came from nowhere, as if the ceiling were crying. The drops hit her burning skin, steam rising in tantalizing tendrils as she began a primitive dance, enticing the woman within her, not knowing what spurred her on. Her swollen breasts rose and fell with each haggard breath as she writhed on the bed, not quite touching but oh so close to pleasure.
 
Could not help but watch the writhing form of the woman. Such primordial pleasure oozed from her flesh as she moved upon the silk, the movements hypnotising and erotic and levels he had previously not experienced.

He imagined the liquid in the room was to blame, heightening senses, and he tried to regain composure with slow, subtle, deep breaths.

"Miss?" He murmured in the room, peering over at her, "Are you ok?" He could tell she wasn't; a trance, a spell, a curse, a blessing had befallen her and she was lost to the lust of the Mansion.

As Sebastian had told Thomas on his arrival, "The Mansion has needs, and it will fulfil them, whatever it needs to do."
 
Still writhing, she lifted her gaze, finally catching a glimpse of the young man who had followed her. Somewhere inside her, she screamed in horror, but it was soon drowned out by an audible moan as her fingers drifted closer to her core, her legs slowly spreading, testing him, drawing him in.

She rolled so she lay on her side, smiling seductively at him. "Shall we fulfill the need of our Master?" she asked, her voice humming with sexual desire as she beckoned him forth.
 
Thomas felt the same pull but remained steadfast, for now. He had to. The Mansion wouldn't always get what it wanted with him around,

"Miss, we need to leave this room, so you can regain yo... your composure." He stumbled on the little words, the ones that arousal takes away.

It was only now he covered his erection, hiding it from the erotically charged fiendess of the bedsheets; he could feel it twitch in anticipation against his fingertips.
 
Standing slowly, she approached him, her luscious hips swaying and her breasts bouncing in a hypnotic dance. Her nipples stood tall for him, and in mere seconds, she was inches from his face, touching with her breath alone as she inspected him slowly. Her hands moved over his body without actually touching him. Her breath came in short hot gasps, barely able to get past her swollen, anticipating lips. She rose slowly and planted a gentle kiss against his shoulder, still begging him with her body to join her.

She didn't know what had come over her, but somehow, she felt suddenly filled with urgency, as if the walls would swallow her again if he did not grant her this one thing and succumb to her advances.
 
Thomas tried to control the urges, but the kiss broke a wall within him, he could see it within his minds eye. And soon he had pushed himself hard against her, back onto the bed, smothering her neck, décolletage and bosom with kisses, his cock pressed against her thigh, body on body.

"We need... to get... out..." He breathed, licking up the side of her neck. Eyes wild, he tasted her, sensed her, felt her, and all was madness.
 
Her hips ground against him and she giggled in a way that made her body tense and ripple. Her arms wrapped around his neck, fingers locking behind his head, pulling him in for an earth-shattering kiss, her ripe lips moving against his coaxing his inner male to the surface.

"Dance with me," she murmured into his ear before running her tongue over its ridge. Her body began writhing again beneath his, teasing him and convincing him that this was what they were meant for.
 
He could feel his desperation rising, pressing himself closer, further kisses, her lips so luscious his own mouth seemed nothing in comparison. He was lost upon her flesh.

"Please... the room... is..." He only moaned then, sliding up higher to penetrate, to become lost within as well as without.
 
She hissed at him, still grinding harder. Desperation flowed from her. A need to be taken, a need to be needed. She felt his mirrored need pressing against her and she twisted, positioning herself for him, teasing him with her desire, pushing him to new limits.
 
Finally slid into her, as the writhing became a dance.

"No... too much..." He could feel the Mansion laughing with its needs being quenched, his own face becoming lost between the womans breasts, kissing with feverish desire. He began to thrust, feeling her legs coil around his as they waltzed into climax.
 
She screamed and shuddered as she experienced her first shared climax. As the final sparks of it faded, her real self broke free of its exotic chains and she gasped and lurched, coming back into her own body, pushing against the hot, sweating man that was laying over her.

"What the he-" but before she could finish, a corner of the bedsheet jumped up, slithering and slinking like a snake. Chris screamed and tried to back away, but the mattress gave way beneath her and both of them were sinking into a sea of blood, fighting for a surface she was afraid no longer existed.
 
He didn't have time to explain; he hadn't seen the Mansion do anything like this before, and it was obvious something elsewhere had angered it. Or they were going to anger it, and The Mansion just already knew somehow.

As he released, the ecstasy becoming worry becoming fear, he entered Crimson with her falling through the bottom and landing in a room.

And this was just a room; a proper Manor house Study, complete with tomes, library and ornate desk. He leant against a chair panting for breath, the blood dripping off him and scuttling into a corner before crawling under the skirting board, leaving him entirely dry... apart from one area, but that was for a different reason other than free haemoglobin.
 
Chris landed with an indignant huff on all... fours? Something seemed out of ordinary as she looked up at the man she had just.... Oh god, she couldn't even think it. What had come over her? She sat down, curious as she looked over herself to make sure she was alright. Instead, what she saw made her recoil and hiss in fear and confusion.

Two dainty little black paws sat at the base of what should have been slender delicate wrists, and the sleek black coat spread over her entire shrunken body. She felt something behind her and turned to find a tail twitching indignantly and she felt two prim little ears twist as they picked up sounds around the room.

"Seriously?" she huffed, rising to walk over to him. "A CAT???" Facing a wall she hissed loudly, her hair on her back standing up. "First you use my pussy now you make me one??? How twisted can you be?"
 
Turns, hearing some obscure noises from behind. Though she may see a cat, and hear words, Thomas could only see the girl from before on all fours making cat noises.

"What are you doing, stand up!" The erection that was leaving for safer climes had already begun its ascent once more, seeing her pert bottom in the air, breasts swaying, "Stop meowing!"
 
She turned to him, glaring indignantly, trotting up to him in that self-important way cats have. "You think I WANT to meow? Can you even understand me?! God damn it! Answer me!"
 
He couldn't help but find the redheads trotting to be rather superb in her present state, but the worry she was going to find herself stuck like this also flitted in his mind like a rogue bee.

4) Do not be afraid if you leave a different person

Or animal, plant, object, idea, concept, memory... The Mansion didn't really care for possibilities, only whatever amused it most.

"Can you please use words?"
 
Back
Top