Tattoos and Body Art

I have 4 tattoos. 2 I don't think I've ever posted on Lit.
This one I got with Curvyangel when I went to visit her. She got the same one. I got mine on my wrist. She got hers on her leg. I don't have any big ones.

attachment.php

Last edited:
This one I got with Curvyangel when I went to visit her. She got the same one. I got mine on my wrist. She got hers on her leg. I don't have any big ones.

attachment.php

i've always liked the vine things sassy...

looks good.

PS - my daughter is up to 6, i think... lol

attachment.php

Very pretty, Sassy!!:rose:

I don't think we have a picture thread for those of us that are aesthetically enhanced with tattoos, piercings, scarification, or other body modifications.

Feel free to share your art!!

Here's mine. :rose:
Isn't that lovely! I've always wanted one, never made the time. :rose:
Here’s mine.
Those are beautiful Mrgl! :rose:
Not much, but very meaningful to me and a lot of my fam
And we get to see the thighs too! :devil:
Briefly...
Yours fascinate me Ruby! :rose:
here is one of mine
Awesome tatt, toben!

I love how delicate this is Sassy! :rose:

Tribal tiger
tumblr_p6cdlb6c4w1xo8lk2o1_540.jpg

Tribal dragon**
tumblr_p6cdlb6c4w1xo8lk2o2_540.jpg

**work in progress
The little sideways "V" in the upper right corner is scar tissue from stitches I got from a "glass bath" I took years ago.

Tribal tiger
tumblr_p6cdlb6c4w1xo8lk2o1_540.jpg

Tribal dragon**
tumblr_p6cdlb6c4w1xo8lk2o2_540.jpg

**work in progress
The little sideways "V" in the upper right corner is scar tissue from stitches I got from a "glass bath" I took years ago.

Amazing work!! What made you choose white ink for them?:heart:

Amazing work!! What made you choose white ink for them?:heart:
I can't take credit for the artwork. That's an artist in Michigan. The tattooist was a fella outside of Tampa, Florida.

Why white? I've wanted to get tattoos since I was 4. Problem was, by 18, everybody and his brother, and sister, were getting tattoos. I like to be different. Drop back a year or two, I saw a suicide girl with what looked like lace over her shoulder. From her neck to her elbow, she had this lace white tattoo. I did some investigating and found out most tattoo artists don't like to use white ink, and most people don't want white ink. Ding Ding Ding!

Also, because it's subtle, most people don't realize it's a tattoo, or think it's some kinda scarring. In one environment, I fly under the radar. In a nightclub, they glow red.

I can't take credit for the artwork. That's an artist in Michigan. The tattooist was a fella outside of Tampa, Florida.

Why white? I've wanted to get tattoos since I was 4. Problem was, by 18, everybody and his brother, and sister, were getting tattoos. I like to be different. Drop back a year or two, I saw a suicide girl with what looked like lace over her shoulder. From her neck to her elbow, she had this lace white tattoo. I did some investigating and found out most tattoo artists don't like to use white ink, and most people don't want white ink. Ding Ding Ding!

Also, because it's subtle, most people don't realize it's a tattoo, or think it's some kinda scarring. In one environment, I fly under the radar. In a nightclub, they glow red.

My tattoo obsession started a bit later than yours, I was about 13. Currently, my tattoos are covered when I'm dressed for work, but eventually I'll have visible ink. I'm still the only person in my family that is tattooed and has had piercings beyond the ears.

My tattoo obsession started a bit later than yours, I was about 13. Currently, my tattoos are covered when I'm dressed for work, but eventually I'll have visible ink. I'm still the only person in my family that is tattooed and has had piercings beyond the ears.

It can get obsessive. After I got my two, I immediately wanted to get more, but I made a promise to myself not to get more than 2. They're definitive, while allowing people to still see me. Again, I like to be different. Anybody else would start to get tatted up. Or is the new term inked up?

Less is more.

Tribal tiger

Tribal dragon**

**work in progress

Love the white tattoos, very intriguing!

Back