Mara, 63 and not ready to quit

Sometimes a good rant is cathartic. I get occasional ugliness in PM’s. Usually I just delete, but now and then I must stomp around and get snippy.

I appreciate your interpretive skills, as well as your response.



You drop the H
And I’ll drop the dress.



I just love it when you get excited!



Sounds so very appealing.

And that's what you do to me! :devil:
 
stamp of approval.

You are not the only beautiful lady here, who when it comes to your own body are most critical, which I find frustrating, the lighting could have been better, was that deliberate?
 
Trip to the Rose Garden:
This was there

How beautiful! Thanks for thinking of me, and sharing it here.

Sometimes a good rant is cathartic. I get occasional ugliness in PM’s. Usually I just delete, but now and then I must stomp around and get snippy.



And that's what you do to me! :devil:

And that’s my plan! ;)

stamp of approval.

You are not the only beautiful lady here, who when it comes to your own body are most critical, which I find frustrating, the lighting could have been better, was that deliberate?

Laughing— Alex, my comment was about the video, not my body. It was getting dark, and I only had time for one attempt. My comment was about things I noticed that could be improved for the video. Like not untying completely, just loosening the straps before turning around, so I could shimmy and let the top of the dress drop. I think that would be more tantalizing than turning around with the top already dropped. As I said, another day, another halter dress. In other words, hopeful news: I plan to do it again and hopefully better. The dim lighting was not intentional. Just trying to squeeze in time for photos amongst the settling in tasks, and preparing for guests.

As for being critical about my body, I will never stop mourning the 1.0’s. I had 60+ years with them, and I miss them. I don’t mention it 90% of the time I think it, but I am always aware of the 2.0’s wide-set, nipples-pointing-sideways-instead-of-forward orientation. I am grateful that my cancer experience was minor compared to most. I am grateful that the surgeon saved my nipples and I have some sensation, though nowhere near what it was. Still, FUCK CANCER!

Regarding the neck and chins and tummy — while I don’t particularly like looking at them, it hasn’t stopped me taking and sharing pics. And mostly, I keep quiet about it, but I wonder if any self-aware person doesn’t have body parts they’re critical of.

I'll just slide right in.😎

;) :cool:

A new favorite. ;)

Thanks for telling me. I enjoy collecting clues.
 
The thought of my Crown Jewels striking your sparkly plug as we play would be ecstasy

Jewels meet jewels.

I loved your video, Mara, for a few reasons! Of course I enjoy seeing your boobs, and your bottom, but I also love that you are 60+ and you are sexy and you love playing the tease. I love that you play that role very well!!! *SS* Temptress!!! :rose::rose::rose::kiss:

Thanks, dear Scot. Comments like this make its easier to ignore the occasional meanness that comes my way.

You are just plain yummy!!! :devil::devil::devil:

Awww... :kiss:∞∞∞:heart:
 
Regarding the neck and chins and tummy — while I don’t particularly like looking at them, it hasn’t stopped me taking and sharing pics. And mostly, I keep quiet about it, but I wonder if any self-aware person doesn’t have body parts they’re critical of.

Our imperfections are what make us human and being human is what makes us desirable. A paraphrase from a Kahlil Gibran writing.

Thank goodness, Mara, that you're human. :rose:;)
 
Thank you for giving such a full answer to me, particularly when I miss read your post.

You tend to ask questions or make statements that stimulate my ramblings.

thighs and sparkles

Definition of limber: A lovely lady called Mara. :)

Laughing.... but oh the aching knees!


YOU!!! Happy dance...
Great to see you here, my friend. Hope you are well and paddling.

Glad to see your so flexible and artistic your Sexy Minx!! :kiss:

I try. ;)

What a jewel of a picture! You know I'm a sucker for your thighs....and the curves and angles of your body. Thanks for another great Thighday!

Hey my favorite Pirate. I’m reveling in the salt air in true Pirate Wench fashion. HA
 
I must have been a magpie in a previous life as I was drawn directly to the sparkles :rose::heart::rose:

Well, don’t take off with my sparkles to decorate your nest!
Or — if you must steal my sparkles — be sure to pull the plug
s l o w l y. Deal?

Love the jewels but love even more the shadowed crevice , hidden yet seen! You, my dear, are one sexy sexagenarian!

Thanks for telling me, Maturec.

The thighs and sparkles caused a few tingles here!!! But you knew they would!!!:rose::kiss:

At least I hoped!

My teen years are revisited. I'm reminded of a lady who danced at the 2 O'clock Club, on Baltimore's infamous Block. She wore a G-string with a large jewel attached in the same place and visible when she bent over. I wonder now, was that jewel attached to her G-string?

Thanks for the memory. ;)

My jewel is attached to the perfect stainless steel plug.
Thanks for sharing your memory.

Our imperfections are what make us human and being human is what makes us desirable. A paraphrase from a Kahlil Gibran writing.

Thank goodness, Mara, that you're human. :rose:;)

Thank you, sweet man, for the perfect words. :kiss::heart:
 
Back
Top