Sexiest hotel encounter?

Met a couple in a bar and went to their hotel room with them. My first 3 way..mmf..loved eating her while he sucked me clean. We went for hours and they swallowed at least 6 of my loads.

6, huh?
Ok.... you Go!!
 
Recently hubby and I stayed in a large luxury hotel for what was essentially a dirty weekend. No sonner had we got in the room than we were ripping each others clothes off. We ended up performing all manner of delicious delights right in front of the large windows. Now, there were really only office buildings some distance away which would have reqd binoculars for any potential voyeur and as the room looked over the pool area and it was raining there was nobody there. Unknown to us though was that the roof of what was the lower main lobby area of the hotel was made of tinted glass. We only realised it that night when the lights came on. I suspect there may have been some highly entertained hotel guests. :eek::devil::devil:
 
Recently hubby and I stayed in a large luxury hotel for what was essentially a dirty weekend. No sonner had we got in the room than we were ripping each others clothes off. We ended up performing all manner of delicious delights right in front of the large windows. Now, there were really only office buildings some distance away which would have reqd binoculars for any potential voyeur and as the room looked over the pool area and it was raining there was nobody there. Unknown to us though was that the roof of what was the lower main lobby area of the hotel was made of tinted glass. We only realised it that night when the lights came on. I suspect there may have been some highly entertained hotel guests. :eek::devil::devil:

Sounds HOT! The fact that you MAY have had an audience is brilliant!

ES
 
Picked a woman up at a social. (it's a Manitoba thing. Essentially a big gathering of people to raise money for one thing or another. A big drunk fest really)

Anyway. we hit it off and I got us a hotel room! We fucked like mad and she made so much noise we got a complaint! Not terribly sexy but I found it hot. I never saw or heard from her again!

Kc
 
My GF and I had gone on a trip to a resort area on Northern NY years ago during the fall change of leaf colors. We had a motel room right on the St Lawrence River. We ate dinner and headed to a local bar. We knew no one there and she went straight to the ladies room as I ordered drinks. When she returned I noticed a bit of extra jiggle from under her sweater. She handed me her bra and told me to put it in my coat pocket. Her nipples were clearly on display for all the see. A man about 60 years old across the couldn't keep his eyes off her tits. I leaned over to her and told her she had an fan. She laughed and moved her hand up to caress her hard nipple. As soon as we were back at the room she pounced on me attacking my cock. I shot my first load in her mouth and stripped her pants off her. I led her to the balcony and in the crisp night air I when to my knees, putting her leg over my shoulder , I ate her to orgasm. She laughed and I asked her what was so funny. "My fan is watching". From a boat in the marina the man from the bar stood rubbing his groin. We waved at him and retired to the room for some cowgirl riding. I told my GF that she wasn't allowed to wear a bra for the remainder of our trip.
 
Met a teenage girl online (yes of legal age before you ask). I rented the room. She stayed there for a week. I stopped by every night.

We did it again a few weeks later. It was lots of fun for a man in his 40's.
 
Running out of stories

I met an Asian woman in a bar overseas. I think that she likes me because we have a great conversation. But then she tells me that she will go to my room and give me a HJ for some $. At first I get angry because I did not think she was a working girl. However she told me that she was an English teacher and she did the HJ thing for extra cash. I actually fell for the story and since it was legal in that country I thought about doing it.

However, I issued her a challenge. I told her IF she could make me cum 3 times in one hour I would pay her double her normal fee. To my surprise she accepted and off we went to my hotel room.

She undressed to just her panties. I looked at her breasts wondering what happened to her cleavage which was showing at the bar. Her bra was a push up type that had some extra padding in it making her look bigger than she really was up there. She was flat, before we even started this was looking bad.

I got on the bed naked and she grabbed some oil and went to work on my dick. As I approached my first orgasm, I looked at her tits. Her nipples were erect and very long. It really turned me on and I had a great orgasm. She cleaned me up, let me rest a bit and started again. Soon I was having another orgasm at her hands. She had me cumming the final time with 10 minutes to spare, I could not believe it.

There was something about the way she looked at my dick, slight moans she made, and her facial expressions that showed me how much she really enjoyed doing it. I ended up seeing her for about 2 years whenever I was in that country on business.


ES
 
I got invited up to a hotel room as a stripper for some women on a bachelorette weekend. There were four of them in their forties all married except the bachelorette. Made me strip everything off for them, got fun from there.
 
An attractive sales rep. & I chatted while waiting on line to check in. About half an hour later I was sitting alone having a drink and she asked if she could join me. After dinner she wanted to go dancing and asked if I'd like to go with her. Dancing was pretty intimate and when we returned to the hotel she asked if i'd like a night cap in her room. After I cleaned up a bit, I went to her room and she greeted in wearing athe hotel robe, and panties. We had a drink and went to bed. I must admit she was the aggressor and I willfully followed. We dined and danced and had great sex for the next two nights. An affair to remember:)
 
Knocked up my girlfriend (now wife) in a Hilton.

The sex itself was unexceptional, but the result has been nothing less than amazing.
 
Sadly my sexiest encounter has been having to suffer alone through listening to a couple in the room above pound like rabbits all night.
 
As a psuedo-anniversary present, I arranged for a hotel maid to lie naked on the bed and let my husband masturbate over her.
 
There was this couple I used to see on a regular basis whenever I visited their city, each meeting followed the same pattern, as follows.

They would come to my hotel room, after a little socialising we would all strip, the husband lay back on the bed, she sat astride him and took his cock up her ass and lay back on him. I then mounted her and fucked her.

That was fun.
 
As a psuedo-anniversary present, I arranged for a hotel maid to lie naked on the bed and let my husband masturbate over her.

That has always been a fantasy of mine to fuck the maid or even see her naked. Please tell us how you get her to do it without fear of the hotel manager kicking you out of the hotel?

ES
 
Had a threesome w/two straight guys once in a hotel room. I was originally hooking up with just one of them, my friend with the other...but my friend bailed. They asked me if I wanted to, so I said what the hell, why not? ;)
 
Had a threesome w/two straight guys once in a hotel room. I was originally hooking up with just one of them, my friend with the other...but my friend bailed. They asked me if I wanted to, so I said what the hell, why not? ;)

And hopefully a good (or GREAT) time was had by all? :)
 
Work part time as a hostess at a swanky resort. Older very cute man and his family checked in and started chatting me up and playfully flirting when he got the chance and well one thing let to another. One afternoon while his family was out tubing he and I had an awfully good time in their room :)
 
Work part time as a hostess at a swanky resort. Older very cute man and his family checked in and started chatting me up and playfully flirting when he got the chance and well one thing let to another. One afternoon while his family was out tubing he and I had an awfully good time in their room :)

Who learned the most?
 
Romance, turn on your PMs

Always in search of some audacity.
Was at a big hotel in a sleepy Midwest city on business.
The pool was on the roof. It was around 2 p.m. I was the only one there. A pretty black woman my age (27) showed up and asked if she could join me. She was wearing a white bikini with a thong bottom.
"Wish I was that brave," I said.
"All you have to do is a little adjustment," she said. "Are you game?"
She turned my red spandex bikini bottom into a thong.
"You're so brave," she said with a smile.

Romance, if you would like a response to your PMs you need to be able to receive the response which apparently you cannot. I tried. Look forward to hearing from you.
 
my lover and i fucked like rabbits in a hotel room - started in front of the window which overlooked a creek path.

very busy, anyone who looked up would have seen us.

she is a very loud cummer.

when we left to take the elevator down for food, the elevator was filled with people there at a convention. from the way they looked at us, they either saw or heard.

loved it.
 
Reviving this thread...

To wake you up again Romance1600 ..

Where are you mysterious lady ?
 
My wife and I on a hotel balcony in Acapulco. We were on the second floor overlooking the pool area where a party was going on. My wife was leaning over the balcony wall, flashing her tits and talking to a guy below while I entered her from behind.
 
Meeting my Dom for the first time. We spent the day in my hotel room having sex so good my entire body was sore the next day. My arms and legs ached from pulling at my restraints. He made me cum so many times that day. I tried to count but lost count before noon. I'm surprised we didn't get complaints from the neighboring room--he had me moaning and screaming all day.

Now that's a good day
 
Back
Top