Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a looooong Monday.....I so wish Daddy were here with me so I could climb up into his lap and snuggle into him....feel all the stress of the day just melt away as his strong arms wrap around me.....:heart:

A beautiful day to all you good little girls. And to those of you who would like to be good little girls, but have been just too naughty... Daddy loves you anyway. :kiss::rose:

Last edited:
HeHe....{Yeah} Hello it's very chilly today....I need help keeping warm...

Climbs in behind you........reaches over caressing your breast.........nestling my cock in the crack of your ass...........pulls the covers over our heads......:kiss:

Climbs in behind you........reaches over caressing your breast.........nestling my cock in the crack of your ass...........pulls the covers over our heads......:kiss:

Mmmm heaven... a warm cocoon...caresses soothing and arousing...I cuddle back into you...joyfully feeling you between my cheeks:kiss:

A beautiful day to all you good little girls. And to those of you who would like to be good little girls, but have been just too naughty... Daddy loves you anyway. :kiss::rose:

Hi there! Missed seeing you around. Big hugs!!!!

Hello INL. Missed seeing you too, sweetheart. For whatever reason it seems we are not on at the same time. How have you been?

Fate conspires against the wicked...or something like that? I'm doing ok. I could use a nice warm snuggle in Daddy's lap too. <batting my eyes> :kiss::cattail:

Fate conspires against the wicked...or something like that? I'm doing ok. I could use a nice warm snuggle in Daddy's lap too. <batting my eyes> :kiss::cattail:

Sweetheart, I've missed you. Come sit on Daddy's lap and let me put my arms around you. Daddy wants you to tell him all about how naughty you've been so he can make you feel better.

Sweetheart, I've missed you. Come sit on Daddy's lap and let me put my arms around you. Daddy wants you to tell him all about how naughty you've been so he can make you feel better.

Mmmm, you feel good and smell nice! Such a long day and I've had a LOT of dirty thoughts but no relief. <inserts hand under your shirt and tucks nose into your neck to give a sigh and a kiss>

Tuesday

Hello girls! Hello Daddies (all)! SOOOOOOOO cold tonight - can we build a fire in the fireplace????? Pretty please

Mmmm, you feel good and smell nice! Such a long day and I've had a LOT of dirty thoughts but no relief. <inserts hand under your shirt and tucks nose into your neck to give a sigh and a kiss>

You know Daddy loves your naughty thoughts. <places hand on upper thigh with thumb just to the inside. Kisses the back of your neck> Can you feel how much Daddy enjoys you sitting on his lap?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back