Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're sexy huh ;) :D

WE Italians are very sexy vibes :) I hope you are going to support Italia in the 2014 World Cup? ;) I am a soccer fanatic during those times and I always support my grandparents home team :)
:kiss:

Long time no see, sexy. Hows it going? :)

Hello there, stranger. :) It's been going. How's it going? :)

And surprised to see you so late!

:D Only naughty with my toys Breezy. I am a single parent again for a while. TRT is in London. He just decided to spend some time on the building site. I have no idea how long for.

And busy with... writing :) :kiss:

Some have all the fun! ;) Hopefully, TRT will not be gone for long:rose: (and he'd better bring something back for the lovely Sienna ;))

And how's the writing coming along?

Hello Anaconda Man. :)

Last edited:
WE Italians are very sexy vibes :) I hope you are going to support Italia in the 2014 World Cup? ;) I am a soccer fanatic during those times and I always support my grandparents home team :)
:kiss:

Of course :)

We might actually have some fun during next European Championship 2012: the new team is showing some pretty fancy football ;)

ANACONDA! :kiss: ((( huggss )))

Good to see you on the new thread :) Have you caught up yet? ;)

Hello dear! :)

Glad to see the thread is going so well, it's a testament to you Sienna, and your friendly nature. I haven't had a chance to catch up, sum it up for me in 3 sentences ;)

Good to see you. :rose::kiss:

Some have all the fun! ;) Hopefully, TRT will not be gone for long:rose: (and he'd better bring something back for the lovely Sienna ;))
And how's the writing coming along?
==================================================
Of course :)

We might actually have some fun during next European Championship 2012: the new team is showing some pretty fancy football ;)
Yes vibes, so I hear. Much better than the old tired champions in 2010. I could see right away that they had had their moment of glory in 2006. Then all the vibrance and zest had gone. No longer our soccer gladiator heros. So, let us see how our new boys do next year :)

Breezy :) Both erostorm and I managed to publish our collaboration successfully :) "Lost In The Woods"... go see :)
I am writing a short erotic fiction at the moment :)

Thank you! As have you. How's Italia? :p

I thought that it was - although it's afternoon somewhere, eh?

We're messed up and sexy, as usual ... perhaps a little more messed up than usual

I hope we'll chat more soon :kiss: night night

Yes vibes, so I hear. Much better than the old tired champions in 2010. I could see right away that they had had their moment of glory in 2006. Then all the vibrance and zest had gone. No longer our soccer gladiator heros. So, let us see how our new boys do next year :)

Breezy :) Both erostorm and I managed to publish our collaboration successfully :) "Lost In The Woods"... go see :)
I am writing a short erotic fiction at the moment :)

I most certainly have read - and voted! :D Congratulations on the publishing :rose: You both must be thrilled.

So... when will the new work of fiction be ready? :)

We're messed up and sexy, as usual ... perhaps a little more messed up than usual

I hope we'll chat more soon :kiss: night night

Just have more wine; at least, that's what my compatriots do. It doesn't solve anything, but it can make it a bit more fun.

Night :)

Just have more wine; at least, that's what my compatriots do. It doesn't solve anything, but it can make it a bit more fun.

Night :)
=================================================
Night vibes :) :kiss:

I'm putting the story I'm writing now on this thread first :) Then I'll see how it looks and how much commentary it gets ;)

Hello dear!

Glad to see the thread is going so well, it's a testament to you Sienna, and your friendly nature. I haven't had a chance to catch up, sum it up for me in 3 sentences ;)

Good to see you.

In this new thread there are three hosts :) ME, Lorraine and Breezy :)

It is more open and escaped a few close removal situations. We just hope it stays for as long as possible. There is also a sister music thread too... still being tested, but viewable :)

Sienna's Music Lounge Dedicated to music only.

Night vibes :) :kiss:

I'm putting the story I'm writing now on this thread first :) Then I'll see how it looks and how much commentary it gets ;)

In this new thread there are three hosts :) ME, Lorraine and Breezy :)

It is more open and escaped a few close removal situations. We just hope it stays for as long as possible. There is also a sister music thread too... still being tested, but viewable :)

Sienna's Music Lounge Dedicated to music only.

*sits and waits patiently* Well? Where is it? ;) :D

Couldn't resist, and you know it, Sienna :rose:

ERO! Is that your cock I notice in your AV? ;) :kiss:

Not mine, my love. But a reasonable enough resemblance. Besides, I haven't owned a pair of 501 button downs in years. Devilishly difficult to remove in a hurry, unless you wear them like that! :D:devil:

Then I must try to contain myself... or at the very least, try to annoy you into a preview ;) :p

So I've been told... many times...

Hello Ero :)

I have NEVER told you to contain yourself.......
innocent0002.gif

hullo Breezy!

Not mine, my love. But a reasonable enough resemblance. Besides, I haven't owned a pair of 501 button downs in years. Devilishly difficult to remove in a hurry, unless you wear them like that! :D:devil:

So true :) But, I would dearly love to see your own. This thread is all about revealing and being brave enough to do it. Perhaps a phone cam picture? So that I (especially) and maybe others can see it and admire it.

Not a great deal of Litsters come here. And those that do might be your friends who like me would love to see how human and real you are. A man, a sexy beast with one of your masculine properties on view. If I can break down that shyness barrier...you and others can too ;)

PLEASE :) :kiss:

So true :) But, I would dearly love to see your own. This thread is all about revealing and being brave enough to do it. Perhaps a phone cam picture? So that I (especially) and maybe others can see it and admire it.

Not a great deal of Litsters come here. And those that do might be your friends who like me would love to see how human and real you are. A man, a sexy beast with one of your masculine properties on view. If I can break down that shyness barrier...you and others can too ;)

PLEASE :) :kiss:

Ah, my love, but your wares are so much more appealing than mine. Truly. Ask anyone. No really, ANYONE. :D

And it's not from shyness that I not post images of myself. It's from not wanting LIT to shut it's doors forever. :eek: There must be SOME level of fantasy retained. No?

Let me ponder your request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back