I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I work at home, I'm stuck at work even when I'm not working.

Hello to all.

BrettJ in Canada

So APRIL what is it that you do where you can be on-line with us while still at work?

BrettJ in Canada

Something about older men just turn me on so much; I'm sitting here rubbing my dick at the thought of being with one.

Not trying to be intrusive APRIL, I completely understand.

I still marvel at how much people can do with their phones. I have the capability of Internet on my new(est) phone but would be lost as how to use it.

BrettJ in Canada

Not trying to be intrusive APRIL, I completely understand.

I still marvel at how much people can do with their phones. I have the capability of Internet on my new(est) phone but would be lost as how to use it.

BrettJ in Canada

No problem :)... Isent u a message, just not comfortable posting it here

I prefer younger guys,started as a joke when daughter tried to set me up o a date with her BF's friend, but having younger guys paying me attention is nice

I prefer mature women to younger.

I prefer younger guys,started as a joke when daughter tried to set me up o a date with her BF's friend, but having younger guys paying me attention is nice

You are quite right; it is indeed sexy when someone younger pays attention or becomes infatuated with you.

I just woke up from the best dream about an older guy only liking young unexperienced women to "teach". Wow it was hot.

Hey everyone..... hope all the moms out there had a great Mothers Day... and Ihope all u guys had a good day as well:heart:

Mine continues to be mehhh as part of a mehhh streak, although I did call my mom.

Sick of this damned cold - it is 34 degrees out there right now and I have the heat on.

BrettJ in Canada

Looking for an older man to chat / roleplay with on Yahoo. If interested send me a PM with your username!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back