*Spotlight on 4est_4est_Gump* redeux

4est 4est Gump is...


  • Total voters
    10

feverplanet

Really Really Experienced
Joined
May 26, 2011
Posts
362
Today is the day you get to ask 4est_4est_Gump anything you've ever wanted to know!

4est_4est_Gump:

Do you have pets?

What do you most value in your friends?

It's 200 years in the future - would you rather be a man or a woman?

The storm was terrible. The plane is crashing. You have time to grab one thing before jumping out in your parachute. Choose one: The dog. The bag of money.

How do you take your coffee?
 
Psst! Fever!

It's spelled "redux." If you can change it, change it fast! ;)
 
I have a question for Gump.

Sometimes his signature is there and sometimes its not, but it's always the same.

Why?
 
Spotlight on FeverIdiot! Welcome to my ignore list for inane repetitive crap and inability to spell! Woo!
 
If A_J had a pet,
He'd look just like me!

ksb891f2llvf2ityov75.png

Don't you doubt me!
 
If A_J had a pet,
He'd look just like me!

ksb891f2llvf2ityov75.png

Don't you doubt me!



I hope you got that damn living abortion neutered.


Not like he could climb up on much in the first place.


But looking at some Lit posters is proof some wimminz will hold still for almost anything.
 
...
But looking at some Lit posters is proof some wimminz will hold still for almost anything.

It never ceases to amaze at how negatively some of these "boys" are in their board interactions and how urgent seems to be the desire for some women to find something good in them simply because they run a con when it comes to women; sort of a patronizing soft and subtle form of misogyny.
 
It never ceases to amaze at how negatively some of these "boys" are in their board interactions and how urgent seems to be the desire for some women to find something good in them simply because they run a con when it comes to women; sort of a patronizing soft and subtle form of misogyny.


When they would be better advised to keep to the theory that the fastest way to a man's heart is straight through his chest with a long sharp knife.
 
I use the term "man" quite loosely.


"Penis-bearer" may be more apropos in some cases.
 
Back
Top