The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a side note, I just found something kinda funny, your first incest story was edited by soemone with the handle of BrettJ and it regards an uncle.
I have an uncle his name is Brett and his middle name starts with J.
Just a coincidence.

Goodnight, naked folks.

It's been great having this extended chat. I had lots stuff to download this evening, and dipping in and out of here turned a tedious chore into fun.

Your almost talking me into developing a foot fetish, lass. :D

Wanna tickle my toes?

Oh yes... if I recall she has very nice feet :D

LOL. That's what happens when you forget the shoes that go with your costume, folks.

Goodnight, naked folks.

It's been great having this extended chat. I had lots stuff to download this evening, and dipping in and out of here turned a tedious chore into fun.

'Night, doll.

And very good parts they are! :devil:

Flatterer. Hoping to get your hands on them again? :devil:

Is that all?
Nothing that could be improved on?
What exactly was so appealing about it?
Of course I loved the mythology part of it :D but that's me ;) I will look at it more closer later on and let you know if I see anything that could be improved upon but on first glance nope :D you've got a good one going there
On a side note, I just found something kinda funny, your first incest story was edited by soemone with the handle of BrettJ and it regards an uncle.
I have an uncle his name is Brett and his middle name starts with J.
Just a coincidence.
And BrettJ is my "uncle" on the incest thread - LOL
Goodnight, naked folks.

Night Beastie {{{HUGZ}}}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back