Sexless in Seattle

Joined
Aug 4, 2017
Posts
1
Rosie finally turned 18 years old and Rosie's father came to her at 9am morning. He said, "my sweet child of mine you are finally 18 years old today."
"Yes father I know I am 18 today." Rosie's father took her by her hand and lead her into the barn. He told Rosie to sit down on top of the hay. Rosie said, " no father I will get my white beautiful dress all solid. Why do you want me to lay in the hay? That's silly.
Father told Rosie I need to explain tonight you are going to get married to Lucky tonight and after the wedding he is going to want to fuck your brains out." Rosie got really embarrassed, " father why would you talk to me like that?
Before Rosie could say another word her father was unzipping her white dress. Father what are you doing? Rosie you Will need what you are doing to your husband.
Rosie was laying naked on top of the hay and George just stared at her father with such innocence. Yes father I am ready for you. George looked at his virgin daughter he said," Rosie you are so beautiful. He touched her tight pussy and kissed her full big beautiful breast as he forgot he was his daughter for a moment. He was fingering Rosie tight little pussy she started to moan oh daddy this feels so good. Oh daddy, oh father fuck me father, fuck me.
George never fucked a virgin before as his dick was so hard and ready for his precious baby girl. He pulls his thick 10 inch dick and slowly put it into Rosie tight pussy. The warmth of her pussy made her father dick grow even harder and he was fucking her as Rosie enjoyed it very much so. They were in the barn for 3 hours fucking. Rosie had her first organism and her father wanted to fuck her again and again and asked her after the cam all over the hay as he didn't want her to get pregnant. Rosie I want to fuck you in your ass now can I stick my dick your ass and fuck you again.
Yes father he told her to climb on top and slowly let his dick suck up her ass he said, does this feel good?" Yes father." Now inwill just lay here and I will let you go as fast as you want or as slowly as you want you are in control of my dick. Rosie started to fuck him sliwly ad then she was fucking him fast and then faster she cam al over and over she then put his dick back into her pussy and rode him like a wild horse.
Rosie and her father were enjoying themselves way too much and Rosie said, daddy what if my husband is not very good in bed can we fuck veryday? I really love you and your dick.
George only wanted to show his have Sex.
It was 2pm They both were dressed when the police showed up to give them some bad news that Rosie's mother was killed in a car accident. Rosie ran off crying that she will not have her mother at the wedding she called off the wedding.
Rosie was in her mothers bedroom crying until 9am father put the babies to bed when he walked up to his bedroom to see his daughter crying laying on his bed he went over to her and held her in his arms telling her how sorry he was and he wanted to now tell her now she is 18 she was adopted.
Rosie said, I know daddy, mom told me yesterday.
 
Back
Top