Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Ideas

Old 07-05-2018, 07:13 AM   #26
John Blackhawk
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblimo View Post
Are you going for Monstergirl Encyclopedia vibe, or your own take?

I don’t think most Literoti know what a yuki-onna or kitsune is. Even “lamia” can refer to a lot of different things. You may want to explain.
I'm leaning towards doing my own take, but i'm taking some inspiration from various anime series.

Kitsune - multi tailed fox demon from japan who takes on female human form. Typically has illusion powers along with other things.

Yuki-onna - Snow demon from japan typically portrayed as a beautiful female on top of snowy mountains. Typical powers are making weapons out of ice and making clones of herself and smaller creatures. In my mind this character is alot like a character in the series "rosario + vampire" Basically she's the quiet type of girl who's also intelligent.

Valkyrie - From Norse Mythology, i portray her as an angel who chooses souls fallen on the battlefield. She's a character for a longer term story line involving a necromancer

Lamia - Greek myth, girl with the upper body of a beautiful woman and snake from the waist down. after seeing "monster musumune" you realize having a monster girl like this could be lots of fun to write for.

Old 07-05-2018, 07:15 AM   #27
John Blackhawk
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypoxia View Post
I didn't say she was a nice person, only that she shouldn't be underestimated. Growing up in a school for royals before the war and starving in an internment camp after, and then blooming as a commercial artist, are more than most of us have lived.

Back to the nonhuman gurlz. Why only four?
It's the number of monster girls i've written in so far to the story. I'm trying not to go too crazy with adding in girls.