Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Ideas

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 06-27-2018, 05:25 AM   #1
Cutestarr65
Really Really Experienced
 
Cutestarr65 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 364
Idea: Mom pimped online by son

Story idea: a son pimps his mother online for extra income. Not sure about the details yet, or if it is consensual on her part or not. Anyone care to spitball some ideas with me?

-CS
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-27-2018, 11:17 AM   #2
Lindsay_O
Really Really Experienced
 
Lindsay_O's Avatar
 
Lindsay_O is offline
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: The middle of America.
Posts: 448
Lightbulb

I'm sure you could ask NotTheBestBrent and aayushxxx666 for help. They both hate their moms and think they're whores...and want sex stories about them. Both have claimed to pass out pics of their moms too.
__________________
"Her freedom was worse than chains."
~Pauline Rťage
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-27-2018, 11:28 AM   #3
nowisthetime
Warrior Lioness
 
nowisthetime's Avatar
 
nowisthetime is offline
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: wo oo oo oo in my house wo oo oo oo
Posts: 5,068
Story doesn't even seem plausible, but hey, just a fantasy! I mean folks write about dungeons and dragons all the time!
__________________
"I'm real and honest, so fasten your seatbelt" hop skip hop skip
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-27-2018, 05:31 PM   #4
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television
 
Hypoxia's Avatar
 
Hypoxia is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Llareggub, just around the corner
Posts: 23,555
It's a doable idea, just not by me. For fun, flip it. Daughter pimps her studly Dad online for bachelorette parties, masques, etc. Maybe his twin brother, too. Of course this is LIT so hilarity ensues.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-07-2018, 07:27 AM   #5
centrum1000
Really Really Experienced
 
centrum1000 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: NYC
Posts: 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutestarr65 View Post
Story idea: a son pimps his mother online for extra income. Not sure about the details yet, or if it is consensual on her part or not. Anyone care to spitball some ideas with me?

-CS
Single mom hasnít had a good date in years and is frustrated. She and her son have a close relationship and she shares her frustrations with him leading him to offer to help her.

They set up a online dating account and she ends up having several bad dates. She confides in her son that she will never have sex again.

He loves her and thinks that she is amazing but realizes that she needs a confidence boost. While looking at other dating sites he comes across an escort service for guys looking for a GFE...
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-08-2018, 06:54 AM   #6
Cutestarr65
Really Really Experienced
 
Cutestarr65 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 364
Quote:
Originally Posted by centrum1000 View Post
Single mom hasnít had a good date in years and is frustrated. She and her son have a close relationship and she shares her frustrations with him leading him to offer to help her.

They set up a online dating account and she ends up having several bad dates. She confides in her son that she will never have sex again.

He loves her and thinks that she is amazing but realizes that she needs a confidence boost. While looking at other dating sites he comes across an escort service for guys looking for a GFE...
That's not a bad start. Might omit the early part, but I do like the frustration being a driving factor. Might have her be ignorant to her son earning money from her sexcapades.

-CS
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-08-2018, 10:34 AM   #7
Lost_Yonder
Literotica Guru
 
Lost_Yonder's Avatar
 
Lost_Yonder is offline
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: in the land of the saguaros
Posts: 6,177
another idea - somewhat loner kid, nerdy, whatever, but his mom is hot, so the other boys like to come over and visit him. In trying to be popular he sells them views of her changing and showering (he just happens to have made a peephole in his closet into her bathroom). He sees his popularity going up and his bank account increasing, so posts online.

Soon the mother figures out what is going on and starts putting on "peep" shows, without her son realizing that she knows what he is doing, but the business increases. Soon the guys he is arranging to watch her want more. Do they force her, throw money at her, or does she willingly let them take her as all of this exhibitionism is getting her hornier and hornier. Either way, soon they have an established little business...
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-13-2018, 03:39 AM   #8
Cutestarr65
Really Really Experienced
 
Cutestarr65 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 364
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost_Yonder View Post
another idea - somewhat loner kid, nerdy, whatever, but his mom is hot, so the other boys like to come over and visit him. In trying to be popular he sells them views of her changing and showering (he just happens to have made a peephole in his closet into her bathroom). He sees his popularity going up and his bank account increasing, so posts online.

Soon the mother figures out what is going on and starts putting on "peep" shows, without her son realizing that she knows what he is doing, but the business increases. Soon the guys he is arranging to watch her want more. Do they force her, throw money at her, or does she willingly let them take her as all of this exhibitionism is getting her hornier and hornier. Either way, soon they have an established little business...
I like this angle a lot better. Might be able to form something out of this.

-CS
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-13-2018, 03:48 AM   #9
Jada59
Literotica Guru
 
Jada59's Avatar
 
Jada59 is online now
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 3,773
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypoxia View Post
It's a doable idea, just not by me. For fun, flip it. Daughter pimps her studly Dad online for bachelorette parties, masques, etc. Maybe his twin brother, too. Of course this is LIT so hilarity ensues.
Oh man, twins! This could even turn into a movie!

Wait! Maybe they were separated at birth. One grew up in the UK and the other one in the US. So one is cut and one isn't. That's the only difference because otherwise they are identical! Brilliant!
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-16-2018, 03:18 PM   #10
aayushxxx666
Experienced
 
aayushxxx666 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay_O View Post
I'm sure you could ask NotTheBestBrent and aayushxxx666 for help. They both hate their moms and think they're whores...and want sex stories about them. Both have claimed to pass out pics of their moms too.
I love my mom.. Having a fantasy is different from reality so chill
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:15 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.