Old 07-08-2018, 04:19 PM   #1
SEVERUSMAX
Benevolent Master

Slut Ray Gun

You've probably read some commenters in the story feedback section speak of the "Martian Slut Ray" effect that seems to happen to some female characters, typically married women, who for no obvious reason start cheating on their husbands, often very promiscuously.

Well, that gave me the idea that, what if there were something similar, designed by some aliens who were convinced that we humans were just a bunch of stuck-up prudes who needed some loosening up to prepare us for joining the Galactic Federation or whatever?

Now, what if, for no obvious reason, this device fell into the hands of a horny male virgin in his college years or immediate post-grad years, one who badly needed to get laid and couldn't get women to look twice at him? Or maybe a horny, unhappily faithful husband who saw his chance to break free of his marriage vows by turning his wife so slutty that she didn't give two shits about his fooling around and turning the neighbors' wives so slutty that they would jump into the sack with him? What if multiple devices ended up in multiple hands and their cumulative effect was to make women everywhere start slutting it up to the extreme (in my view, that's a positive, but I love sluts as long as they're not jealous hypocrites about it).

Well, it might be fun to picture the debauched utopia that the aliens intended developing almost overnight, might it not?

In memory of Gabrielle...you've touched all of us, though we never got the chance to know you.

"I have sworn on the altar of Almighty God eternal hostility toward all forms of tyranny over the minds of men." - Thomas Jefferson

Irony that Trump expels Dreamers, but they love America far more than he ever could. #DreamersMoreAmericanThanTraitorTrump

ďLove was never meant to be so cruel. Itís not about forsaking others. Itís about embracing each other. Whoever wanted to make people choose between lovers was a sadist." Aphrodite in "Aphrodite's Kiss"

I reject your morality and substitute my own.

#I'llGoWithYou #NeverTrump

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...php?uid=339478

Old 07-10-2018, 09:15 AM   #2
screwher
Literotica Guru

My wife

Hey , great idea. I need one of those. Every time my wife and I go out I'll give her a little zap. Then we cap off the night with a new man in our bed with her fucking her brains out!

Old 07-10-2018, 03:18 PM   #3
SEVERUSMAX
Benevolent Master

Oh, forgot to mention that the ray gun inoculates against all STDs and HIV, but makes the people hyper fertile.

In memory of Gabrielle...you've touched all of us, though we never got the chance to know you.

"I have sworn on the altar of Almighty God eternal hostility toward all forms of tyranny over the minds of men." - Thomas Jefferson

Irony that Trump expels Dreamers, but they love America far more than he ever could. #DreamersMoreAmericanThanTraitorTrump

ďLove was never meant to be so cruel. Itís not about forsaking others. Itís about embracing each other. Whoever wanted to make people choose between lovers was a sadist." Aphrodite in "Aphrodite's Kiss"

I reject your morality and substitute my own.

#I'llGoWithYou #NeverTrump

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...php?uid=339478

Old 07-11-2018, 01:34 AM   #4
screwher
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEVERUSMAX View Post
Oh, forgot to mention that the ray gun inoculates against all STDs and HIV, but makes the people hyper fertile.
No problem. My wife got "fixed" years ago.