SUCK Buddy

Suck and F_ _ _ Buddy

Recently and much to my pleasure my suck buddy has been fucking me! I'm happy. Met him here on lit. He's no longer just a suck buddy! :)

Not sure if will ever have a suck buddy because I am married with kids... But here is hoping one day soon. Maybe a golf trip where we don't golf.

Not sure if will ever have a suck buddy because I am married with kids... But here is hoping one day soon. Maybe a golf trip where we don't golf.

you will have plenty of time to golf in addition to being with your suck buddy. Don't waste a perfectly good golf trip

How did you find your suck buddy. Would love to hear the details

i met mine by chance , we had been friends for some time and he found himself single and popped round to see me and catch up and i was wearing a very short skirt and every time i bent over to put a cup of coffee in front of him or something he sort of sighed and i noticed he was getting hard ,well anyway i asked if he needed help with his problem and he said he didnt see us becoming an item and i told him i wasnt worried we could just be friends with benefits and he said he liked the sound of it and i knelt in front of him and sucked him and we became suck buddies and he would pop round whenever he wanted some relief and it went on for almost a year until he found a guy who became his lover and we stopped with no bad feelings and happily we are still friends .

i met mine by chance , we had been friends for some time and he found himself single and popped round to see me and catch up and i was wearing a very short skirt and every time i bent over to put a cup of coffee in front of him or something he sort of sighed and i noticed he was getting hard ,well anyway i asked if he needed help with his problem and he said he didnt see us becoming an item and i told him i wasnt worried we could just be friends with benefits and he said he liked the sound of it and i knelt in front of him and sucked him and we became suck buddies and he would pop round whenever he wanted some relief and it went on for almost a year until he found a guy who became his lover and we stopped with no bad feelings and happily we are still friends .

That is lovely xx
Hope you still having fun though.

That's easy he noticed I couldn't keep my eyes off his cock n offer it to me n I dropped to my knees

I've made contact with a local guy on Fetlife. He's gay, and it happy to do what I want, after he saw my advert asking to try sucking a man. I feel like I would like to go further, even though I feel straight, but not sure whether I'll bottle it when I finally meet him :-/

very nice, bluesky. I hope i get that lucky someday. I'm glad you were able to stay friends

suck buddy

it was by accident my buddy knew I liked married couples but never had worked on the men. so my buddy said I could eat his wife's pussy if I came over Saturday. now he was a quick blaster and no staying power. so I said sure but his wife had to ask me to go down on her but first she said I have h to shower. and why I said what I next said, I will never understand. I said no you don't bitch, bring that sweet looking pussy over here so I started munching on her got her to climax 3 times when he said wow do me man .I said sure if you let me fuck your wife and shag your ass .so he paused for a little and said will it hurt and I said naw man, it's easy to take. so I took his wife and then had him lay on his and plowed his tight ass. he started screaming "stop it hurts" I said I would but he would have to suck me in front of his wife . he said no way ! but his said you better or you will never have me again(aah the power of pussy)so I laid on my back while he sucked me and she put her sweet pussy on my face and that was the start of four years of bitch training

I don't have a regular suck buddy right now but I'm am always looking. If anyone in Columbus wants to trade BJs or just enjoy a cocksucker pleasing you. I'm up for either.

I don't have a regular suck buddy right now but I'm am always looking. If anyone in Columbus wants to trade BJs or just enjoy a cocksucker pleasing you. I'm up for either.

Mmmmm, that sounds very good to me. I wish we were closer to each other. :(

Back