cock ring

bisexualsmoker

Literotica Guru
Joined
Mar 20, 2008
Posts
1,073
Would using an elastic band as a cock ring be much
Of a risk? Damage to veins, blood flow if it's too tight?
 
Would using an elastic band as a cock ring be much
Of a risk? Damage to veins, blood flow if it's too tight?

If you tie it on so tight that you're turning purple. then you've a problem. Cock-ring is tight enough to say on, and enough to allow blood flow. You may feel tightness, and bulging veins....but it shouldn't be a problem.

Just experiment with it...you'll get it, I usually wear one several times a week all day
 
just google cock rings, amazon sells them...get a proper one and then experiment....
 
I use a set of steel ones. Never had any problems, just make sure you warm them up before use.
 
Cock Rings

I have several cock rings, one metal and several rubber. I love the feeling of wearing them. Maybe I need to take a picture for you all.
 
Like has been said: it should be snug but not painful or constricting such that you lose feeling, or your penis discolors.

I have SS, rubber, leather, they are all fun!

attachment.php
 
My buddy bought us both 'rings'. I love it:). Even after the orgasm, we still enjoy each other hardons. And the comments from others on how sexy they look are always good to hear. I use a rubber tube type.
 
Avoid stainless steel - very cold in the winter. Makes your junk look like Timmy the Timid Turtle.

If you're walking round outside naked in the winter, you might experience the cold water effect.... all I own is stainless.. I generally wear clothing outside in the winter
 
Last edited:
Thanks again!
That pic is a couple years old, but I haven't changed much, except my cock ring collection has increased a little.

Pretty much wear one or another 24/7 these days.

Wow, you must really like em, what's the reason behind them? (Being a complete newb when it comes to cock rings!)
 
They feel great! They look sexy, and they do, at least a little, prolong your erection.
 
Last edited:
Well that was the before pic /\

Here is the after...I had to find it!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top