The Nerd and His Bullies GF (CLOSED)

He looked to her and blushed as she asked that. She felt his cock soften a bit.

"Is that a bad thing...I guess I never noticed you checking me out, but usually girls never notice me."

He looked down away from her.

"Does an online girl count?"

He groaned as she stroked his cock, she said he was large. How did he compare to others? He watched a lot of hentai, he was not as big as them... but they were just cartoons...

"Am I really that large? Larger than Chad?"

He looked to her, hoping she would say yes, but had a feeling she would say he was not. He than moaned out as she took his cock into her mouth, he felt her tongue swirling around his cock head and he erupted inside her mouth, filling it with hot, sticky cum.

"Ohhh fuck Jen... mmmm yes..."

He popped off quick and he breathed hard looking to her.

"Oh shit... that was intense... better than the Hentai..."

He laughed as he sat on the bed next to her.
 
"No not a bad thing at all. I do see a few girls eyeing you but seeing as you like I don't think you'd be interested because they're not on my level." She said. She saw his eyes look away from her. "Want do you mean an online girl?" She asked. She was stroking at his cock. Her hand could barely wrap itself round him he was that big. "Yeah your really big." She said. He asked if he was bigger than Chad. She thought about it for a few minutes.

He looked at her waiting for the answer. "Um don't tell anyone especially Chad but you are bigger than him by a few inches." She said. She was sucking on his cock softly at first but she started sucking harder on him. She was surprised he came so quickly in her mouth but she did have a very talented mouth. She swallowed his cum up looking at him. He was moaning out. He popped out her mouth. His breathing heavy.

He was sat on the bed next to her. She smiled at him. She stroked his leg. "Tell me about Hentai?" She asked looking at him. She got in the bed and pulled him in with her. She rested her head on his shoulder. "So are you staying the night?" She asked.
 
He smiled at her as she pulled him on the bed with her.

"If you want me to stay, I can do that."

He was surprised when she wanted to hear about hentai. She was really interesting, and she really seemed like she cared.

"Well I don't really talk to anyone. So I have no one to tell. I never thought I had a large penis. Never cared since it was never for anything other than urination. I mean I masterbate, but what boy does not? You are amazing, but I still think I died and went to heaven. I mean who would have thought Jennifer Stewart wanting me..."

He smiled weakly.

"I just don't want to wake up if this is a dream. You are right, no other girl is on your level, you arethe hottest girl in school."

He lay back on her huge and very comfortable bed.

"Well hentai is basically cartoon porn. Can be just normal sex, they call that Vanilla. As many types of porn, there is a category for hentai, I like all types of hentai. Especially girls with big breasts."

He blushed as he said that. He pulled his phone out nd showed her some videos. Large breasted women drawn to look sexy as hell, moaning as they she titty-fuck fucked the well endowed man. When the woman made the male cum, it was like a fire hose going off.

Tyler blushed as he heard her moans and had a hard on again.

"I get really turned on by hentai..."

He looked at her. Seeing how she reacted to this.
 
"I want you to stay with me." She said smiling at him. She brushed her hand through his hair. She kissed his cheek softly. She was interested in him. She liked him and did care for him very much. "I know you don't like talking to people. You have a great big cock which deserve more than just masturbation. I can do things for you and to you that you have never even imagined." She said.

She wanted him. Even though with Chad in the picture they couldn't be together properly or the beatings would get worse for him and Chad would hurt her without even needing to think about it. She listened to him talking about the Hentai porn. She had watched porn but never a cartoon one. He got his phone and showed her a Hentai porn with a girl with big boobs.

She bite her lip letting out a little moan watching the porn. She liked the bit when the man came. His cock looked like a fire hose going off. He told her Hentai really turned him on. She smiled at him. She took the phone off him. She put it on the side. "Oh so you like big boobs how do mine do for you?" She asked. She undid her bra and her boobs bounced freely.

She grinned at him. "You want a fuck real big boobed girl?" She asked. She pulled him on top of her. She kissed his neck softly. "I can make all your dreams come true. Tell me what you want and I'll do it." She said. His cock rubbed against her. She looked at him as her boobs rubbed against his chest.
 
"Ok... ok, I will stay with you Jennifer."

He blushed at her.

"You think I have a nice cock? Wow... first time for everything... but I can imagine a lot of things, think you can beat my imagination out?"

He grinned and chuckled a bit. He could tell she was turned on by the hentai video. He saw she was breathing heavy and squirming.

"Are you ok?"

He was than looking up at her, her large breasts out in the open.

"Well to be honest, you are not stacked like an hentai girl. But that is just a cartoon and not real..."

He groaned as she kissed his neck.

"Well, I have always wanted a lap dance, a nice and sexy lap dance, please put your bra back on and tease me Jen."

He groaned again as her breasts pushed into his chest.

"Fuck... they are so soft... like pillows..."
 
"Well I'm a real girl and your getting to be with a real girl not pretend tonight. I'm all real and right now all yours." She whispered into his ear. She blew air softly on his neck. Her nipples were so hard.

"Oh you want a lap dance. I can do that." She said. She heard him groan as her boobs were against him. He said they were so soft like pillows. She smiles at him. She liked how innocent he was.

She got off the bed and pulled her big black computer chair away from her desk. "You sit here while I get changed into something else to give you a lap dance." She said.

She went into her walking closet and got changed into https://fbcdn-photos-c-a.akamaihd.n..._=1417329698_8848b2a7a0a56220fecaf2e4d58ede51 and http://blog.timesunion.com/comedy/files/2010/09/stripper_heels.jpg. She walked out of the walking closet. "What do you think?" She said doing a little spin stood before him.
 
"Oh, only tonight? This is a one time deal?"

He moaned as she blew hot air onto his neck, shivers were sent down his spine. His cock twitched, he looked to her as she got up and got the big black computer chair for him to sit on.

"Umm ok..."

He got up and sat on the chair, his hard cock stood at attention for her as she walked away. She had the nicest ass, the way it swayed as she walked, it was so hypnotic. God he wanted to cum again for her.

"You are so beautiful Jennifer..."

He saw the door slightly shut and than he tried to control his breathing. He tried to not touch his cock... he really tried.

It was amazing, it was like everything slowed down to slow motion, he saw her walk out.

"Holy shit..."

She watched him as cum spurt out of his cock for her, he groaned, but did not take his eyes off her. Thick white ropes of sticky cum shot up and than hit him on the stomach. The rest dribbled down his cock down to his balls.

"Oh fuck... sorry Jen..."

He blushed as he looked down. His cock was still rock hard for her though.

"You are the most beautiful woman... I have ever seen in real life..."
 
"No its not a one time deal. You can have this real girl whenever we are studying together. Mr McKay told me he wants us working together because we can help each other expand our knowledge." She said. She wasn't going to him just one night. Their teacher had assigned them for projects and being each others study buddies. She didn't know how much they'd really get done but she knew they'd have a lot of fun together and learn new things but not probably about science.

She heard him say she was so beautiful as she walked away into her closet. He was sat on the big leather chair. She could hear his breathing was hot and heavy. She liked knowing she turned on so much. She heard him swear for the first time when she walked out. She watched him cum. She grinned at him. She liked seeing him cum all over. "Its okay babes." She said smiling at him. She loved how much she made him cum so easily. His cock was still rock hard. "Well thank you. Your the sweetest guy with the biggest cock I've seen." She said.

She kissed him softly. She tossed her hair over her back and turned round. She began grinding her ass up against his cock. "Tell me what's your wildest fantasy that you've ever had about me." She said. She was grinding against his cock hard. "I'm really glad your here." She said. She was wiggling her ass against him. She turned round pushing her boobs out wiggling them in his face. She stroked her boobs and then moved her hand down her body to her pussy. She stroked her pussy as she was grinding against his body.
 
"What if I wanted you more than that, what if I wanted you in school, after school, before school..."

He was drunk off lust for her, she was everything he wanted in a woman. He saw things no one else saw in her. Like how caring she was, how much she really needed a good man to take care of her, how much she wanted the best for her man... and so much more. He smiled at her.

"I will help you with anything you need Jennifer, you know that, all you have to do is ask. I mean I have always been here."

He looked to her as she asked him that.

"Well, I always fantasized about you being a demon Succubus that I have summoned as I am a evil mage, or magic user."

He moaned as he felt her body grinding against him. He saw her turn and wiggle her big breasts in his face.

"Since I have summoned you, I control you, you do everything you can to break free of my control and you take control of me."

He leaned in and kissed over her nipple.

"I make you do some pretty sexual tasks for me, lick my dick, suck on my balls, take my cock deep down your throat..."

He moaned.

"Titty fuck me... than you take control of me..."

He watched her as she pleased herself.
 
"Well you can have me when you want but not in front of Chad. You know he'd kill you. He gets so jealous and possessive." She said. She would protect as much as she could from Chad but she was own small and weak compared to Chad. She wasn't happy with Chad. He treated her badly. She needed a good guy to look after her and treat her right.

"Thank you. I know your there for me but I don't think you can solve all my problems. Especially Chad." She said. She kissed him. She thought he was so sweet and she knew he was there for her. She stroked his cheek softly looking into his eyes. She was kissing him with so much passion. She felt strongly for him.

"Oh you want me to be your demon. Oh I think I can let you control me for a little bit and then take control of you." She said. He kissed her nipple. He was telling what he'd make her do from deep throating to titty fucking. "I'll do anything for you. I'm your little hot demon. Tell me what to do Master." She said playing to what his fantasy was.
 
"You know Jen, that I can kick his ass. I just choose not to, I have trained in the martial arts for almost my entire life. I always protect myself, he does not ever do that much damage to me."

He smiled and than sighed.

"Next time I see him treat you badly, I will step in. I don't know what has gotten into him, he never used to treat you like this..."

He looked away from her.

"Why do you let him treat you like that? Just leave him and be with me."

He enjoyed very much kissing her, she had such soft lips, she tasted so sweet. His hands went to her back and he started to massage her.

"Mmm your skin is so soft..."

He looked to her.

"Grind on my cock beautiful, slide that wet pussy over it, let me feel how wet you are for me."

He smiled at her as his strong hands kneaded into her shoulder, letting her feel that he could work the knots out of her.
 
"What really? You could kick his ass, why don't you kick it then." She said. She was really confused and couldn't believe that he actually had the ability to fight back but didn't. "I don't know either. I think it is because he use to want everyone to think he was bad ass and mean and he just became it. To be honest the things he does in public are nothing compared to what he does to me when we are alone." She said.

She saw him look away from her and she felt he couldn't look at her. She felt bad in side. "I can't stop him. He's so much strong than me. He would make my life hell if I left him and he has threaten to hurt me if I leave him." She said. His hands were on her back and he started massaging her. "You know I would like to be with properly but I'm scared of him." She said. She stroked his cheek and kissed him again.

He told her to grind on his cock. She slipped onto his lap her legs moved round his back. She grinded down on his cock. She was so wet and rubbing her wetness on his cock. He was massaging her shoulders. She felt so relax. "I want you to make love to me." She whispered in his ear.
 
He laughed a little bit.

"I choose to hold back and not strike out in anger or vengeance. Especially when I know I could kill him if I chose to. But I have restraint. I will let him think he is the man. One day he will learn that he is wrong in his way of life."

He sighed as he knew he was wrong.

"If I see him ever hurt you, I will step in. I have been in love with you for the longest time and now that I have you..."

He smiled at her and than moaned as she ground her ass on his cock. He put his hands too her sides and held her for balance. He dared to spank her ass lightly.

"Ohh Jen... you make me feel so good. Why don't you just put it in than? Take what you want. I don't want to mess things up..."

He sighed as he said that and moaned again.
 
"You are my knight in shining armour. You are wonderful and I'm falling for you." She said. She kissed him as her fingers ran through his hair. "I love you." She whispered.

His hands went to her sides. She felt him lightly spank her ass. It surprised her he would be bold like that. She looked at him and smiled. "You can have all of me but right now I need you to make love to me." She said.

She kissed him as she took his cock and slid it slowly into her wet pussy. She closed her eyes moaning sliding down on him. Like she had told him he was the biggest she had ever been with.

He felt so big in her and so good. She was bouncing on his cock and she took his hands and put them on her ass. She was still kissing him so passionately her eyes staring into his.
 
He looked to her and was so shocked at her words.

"You lov... love... me? Really??"

He groaned as she let his cock slide into her pussy. She was so tight, it was such an incredible feeling. He loved how it felt; his cock penetrating her pink pussy.

"Mmm fuck Jennifer... take it out and put it back in. I love the feeling of my cock penetrating your tight pussy. "

He held onto her ass and spanked her right cheek hard.

"Tease my cock with your pussy baby... my lover... my girlfriend. "

He kissed her lips and moved to her neck as he laid light kisses there. His hand spanked her bare ass again.

"Tease me till you cannot take it anymore..."

He loved her.

"I love you Jen... I have always loved you baby..."
 
"Yes yes I do." She said looking at him. She did love him. She'd always had feelings for him. They had gone to the same school since they were little. They use to be quite close but drift apart when looks and popularity took over school.

She liked feeling slipping into her tight little pussy. She was so wet for him. He groaned out and she smiled at him. He told her to take him out and then put him back into her. She slipped off slowly and then slid down his cock as slow as she could.

She moaned out. He spanked her ass. "Oh yes." She moaned out. "I want to be your girlfriend. Will you protect me from Chad?" She said. She did want to be with him but was a little scared of Chad.

He kissed her and then her neck. His hand spanked at her ass again. "Oh I love you too and have since we were little in the sand box." She said. She kissed him as she was grinded hard down on his cock.

She was so wet. Her nails trailed down his chest as she was lifting off his cock nearly all the way and then slamming hard down. He was so big and it felt so good. "So how does real pussy compare to the pussy in your porn?" She asked.
 
"I will do anything for you Jennifer... mmmm fuck... your pussy feels so good..."

He moaned as he never took his eyes off her, he saw the passion on her face, her throes of lust. She was highly enjoying this it looked like.

"I want to be your boyfriend, I will protect you, I will keep you safe my love, I love how you tease me Jen... mmmm"

He spanked her ass again hard as he felt her pussy slide up and down his cock, she moved up and let it just sit on the tip of his head and than slid down slowly.

"Your pussy is the best pussy, the only pussy for me... I love you..."

He leaned and kissed her lips hard, his tongue seeking hers as his hands now found her breasts and started to fondle them.
 
"I'm yours okay I'm your girlfriend now and I'll end things with Chad for you. I'm leaving for you. Your way better than him for me." She said.

She giggled when he spanked her ass hard. She liked his hand spanking her ass. She felt so good being on his big hard cock. He was quite bigger than Chad and she loved it very much.

"Oh god yes. I'm yours. This cocks mine and I love you and your big cock so much." She said.

He kissed her and his tongue played with hers as he played with her boobs. She was moving up and down his cock. Her pussy squeezed his cock. She loved how he felt deep in her.
 
She was riding him like he was a stallion. He moaned as her tight pussy slid up amd down hos thick cock. The noises he was hearing was so hot, wet, gushing sounds, skin clapping against skin. He moaned out her name.

"Ohhh fuck Jennifer... mmm you are going to make me cum..."

He could feel the cum rise up his cock. He did not know what to do, he did not want to finish inside of her. He wasn't wearing a condom, and he did not know if she was on tbe pill. He quickly pulled out of her and she saw his cock explode with so much cum. Six ropes of thick white cum shot out of him. He moaned the whole time.

He was breathing had as he looked to her.

"Sorry I did not want to do the deed inside of you. I am sorry i came again... I can do better..."

He stood up and took her into his arms as he kissed her deep with both lust and passion. He led her go the bed and told her.

"Get on all fours, show me your glorious ass."

His cock was already getting hard for her. He waited to see what she would do.m
 
"It is okay and you could have cum in me, I'm on the pill so no worries on pregnancy. Don't worry about cumming again. I don't mind it is fine. Your new to the feel of a pussy." She said. She honestly didn't mind him cumming again. It gave her confidence a boost. Chad recently wasn't making her feel good about herself and now she knew she deserved better.

They stood up and he took her in his arms. He kissed her and she melted away in his arms. She knew right now she was making the right choice leaving Chad for him because he really cared and made her feel good about herself. He led her to the bed. He told her to get on all fours and showed him her ass.

She got on the bed on all fours and she stuck her ass out. She wiggled her ass at him teasingly. "What do you want to do to me baby?" She asked. She was there on the bed before him to do what he wanted too.
 
He grinned at her as he saw her ass wiggle at him. He put his fingers together forming a square. He aimed it at her ass and made a click noise.

"Image captured. Saving that for the spank bank..."

He laughed at his comment.

"God you look better than porn stars Jen... almost as good as a hentai girl.."

He chuckled again as he spanked her ass. Right in the middle of her ass. He saw how wet her pussy was and that made his cock twitch as it was rock hard for her.

"How many times did Chad cum for you?"

He leaned in and kissed her ass on both cheeks. And he spanked her again. That sound was hot as he saw her pussy leak a little.

"It turns you on when I spank you?"

He took his cock and did what he saw in the pornos, he slapped his hard cock on her ass cheek.

"Oh so next time I get to give you a nice creampie? "

He spanked her again and let his cock slap against her pussy now.
 
She heard him making a click camera noise. She laughed hearing him say image captured and save to spank bank. She loved how sweet and funny he was. He was what she wanted now and only him. "Thank you babes and you have a bigger cock then a lot of porn stars." She said with a big grin. He was pretty big and he was the best cock she'd ever seen. "Oh am I second best to hentai girls." She joked.

He spanked her ass and she moaned out. She was so wet. "Well he use to care about me cumming before him but now he doesn't care." She said. She giggled feeling him kiss her ass. He spanked her again and her juices ran down her legs. "Yeah I like it very much." She said. His cock slapped against her ass. "Well next time we fuck you can give me a creampie. I love a cock in my ass." She said.

He spanked her ass again. His cock slapped against her pussy. "Do you want to taste a really pussy and then fell it cum on your big cock?" She asked him. She was so wet and wanted to feel his tongue pleasing her pussy.
 
Everything she was saying was so fucking hot. It made his cock so fucking hard. Pre cum leaked from the tip. She wanted him to eat her out, he smiled as he spanked her ass again. He leaned into her and slowly leaned his face into ber wet pussy. He let his tongue at first taste her, he moaned and thought she tasted sweet like a peach.

"Mmm oh fuck... you taste so good..."

He let his tongue go wild inside of her. He wanted her to cum, but first like this. He held onto her ass as his tongue did its job of pleasing her wet pussy. His hand spanked her again.
 
He spanked her ass again making her jump a little. He leaned into her pussy. His face went to her pussy. His tongue touched her pussy. She bite her lip moaning loudly. She closed her eyes tightly she loved the feeling of his tongue on her pussy. He told her she tasted so good. "Oh yeah baby you like my sweet pussy." She said. His tongue was deep in her moving around. He was driving her crazy. She was moaning out. He held onto her ass as his tongue moved around in her. He spanked her again. "Oh god yes yes." She cried out as she started cumming all over his tongue. She squeezed hard at her boobs moaning out.
 
He loved how she came for him, he could make her cum, maybe he was not bad at this. He loved
how it felt when she came, he lapped up all the juices that escaped her.

He breathed heavy.

"Oh wow... I never thought eating pussy would be so good."

He leaned in and started to eat her out again. His tongue moving up and down the slit of her pussy. He licked around her lips as his finger found her little rosebud on accident, his finger brushed over it a few times. He found her little clit as well, immediately his tongue started to flick over it as he spanked her and let his other finger rub over asshole.

He wanted her to cum again. He wanted to be the only one that could make her cum.
 
Back
Top