Seeking creative male rp for a married wife & mom

Hey Sarah, I'd love to explore some of those fantasies with you and hear the things that turn you on... also happy to share my own desires.
I've sent you a private msg.
(NB. I'm 40 too... and equally unshockable! :) )

I'm. Not sure if this is the place to post this. I'm a wife and mom and have many fantasies. I'd like to explore what you. Like and want to hear and talk about. I'd also like to share mine.
I'm 40 not 14 so I do not shock easily. Just be respectful.
Sarah

A creative mind can be a beautiful thing. Exploring and sharing is a great way to share time. Of course discretion and respect are always essential.

whatever you are feeling you are sexy

made many friends with women feeling like you and always been good and fun. I find women like you sexy. and full of ideas and potential. just some sexy talk makes everyone feel better

Hi

Among the many responses you are getting is one from me--if you are interested.

hi

Hey Sarah how you doing ? Hope you have met some nice people , n I m sure you have met some boring people here too.
The thing you say about fantasy i like most & I have some kinky fantasy too like mom son , or milf me n her child like mmf .
Most of the time family things turns me on after all fantasy are which you can not do in real life then why not wish for more kinky
Waiting for your reply

I'm. Not sure if this is the place to post this. I'm a wife and mom and have many fantasies. I'd like to explore what you. Like and want to hear and talk about. I'd also like to share mine.
Sarah

i'm not sarah but i enjoy mom son , brother sister, daddy daughter rp

hello

I am 24 years old mom. I love middle aged women. if you wish i can company you

Sarah

Just sent you a PM

Back