Older Gay Men

I think it was the rear-entry fixation I had that ...

got me thinking I might have some bi tendencies.
For the longest time the only way I could function with my wife was rear-entry fucking. LOL! I have told a couple of guys I've been with that if it weren't for the male anal sex fantasies I was using to get and stay hard enough to cum, I would never have fathered any children.
:)
 
Last edited:
I'm 65 now, but my first sexual experience was as a suck buddy to my best friend in high school. It lasted for about two glorious years during which time I sucked him off almost daily. All of my partners since then have been women, but I think about sucking cock all the time.
 
older

When I was younger I used to love older guys and there were plenty around I loved and they loved sucking our cocks but now I'm older married and moved to a small town and I miss those times but guys if your alive then thrive.

One fav of mine was an old guy must have been 65 never new his name but we would meet in the park and I would blow him. One time I had his balls in my mouth (I loved doing that) and shot his load into my hair and by time we had dressed I had forgotten and walked home like that. This is why I piss myself laughing at that movie.
 
Speaking for myself, I am looking for something sexually different. I can't say I have always been fascinated by a man's cock and I am not attracted to men, but the idea of making a guy hard and having him cum is definately different and definately exciting.

Although I am 50-something, I am way more sexually active than my wife. I imagine there are other guys like me that have that drive and need a release from the touch of someone else.
14a1311ga3ka3m93oc8bp7a9dbe4445871482.jpg
Hi The urge to fondle someone elses cock when you are over 55 is probably because you're wife, having "done her duty" loses interest in sex so the only other alternative is to find someone in the same situation and explore each other for personal relief and the knowledge that as far as you are concerned all is not as you may think past it but is still enjoyable sexually even tho its with another partner in the same situation as youreself.
 
I'm 65 now, but my first sexual experience was as a suck buddy to my best friend in high school. It lasted for about two glorious years during which time I sucked him off almost daily. All of my partners since then have been women, but I think about sucking cock all the time.

That is pretty much me. I had a cuck buddy before getting married the first time but we never cummed in each other mouth. I wander what we missed.
 
Hello

Very curious 62 mwm in a "frigid wife" marriage, very very curious to suck, Be taken & ENJOY Lower Delaware:)
 
I think you may be onto something, Boris! Men just keep going on with sex while many ladies find it necessary to slow down. Perhaps the external aspect makes the cock more durable.

The male ego also seems to be more inclined to enjoy it without any need for commitment other than the immediate performance.

In some cases, as I understand it, is that there would be no sex unless it is with a male.
 
I jerk off to images of sex with men, only men. But when I'm out and about, I look only at women. Sound familiar?

I'm 54, and I have had one male-on-male sexual experience that was not that great. I don't know if I will ever have another one.

I want a sex partner with whom I feel a connection. I'm not that attracted to most of the women I meet, but it is all so confusing.

I would like to meet a guy who is near my age and with whom I feel comfortable. I would like to explore same gender sex. But I don't think that will happen.
 
Older men

Some very thoughtful comments here.

For me, the passing of overwhelming stigma and the advent of the internet, and especially chatrooms, has enabled me to ease into the scene so to speak. The first time that I played in a chatroom as a man sucking another man was a sensation of great freedom. I had become acquainted with a womn chat buddy who enjoyed gay porn and she talked me into going into a cyber chat with another man and get him off. We were in the old yahoo chat rooms and she had turned on the voice feature and was mastrubating and telling me how much she enjoyed my typing the scene. The other man was on cam for us. We all enjoyed several sessions.

MyBy that age my virility was reduced and I had always been quite the initiator of the sexual realations. My wife is passive and did not change to become more active in arousing me. Oral sex was almost a requirment for me to get an erection, she wanted no part of it.

It has only been in the last several weeks that I actually had a real time fling, a result of craigslist and another hook up website. There were not earthshaking and I was not overly attraced to the men. But at last, a taboo had been broken and an artificial boundary erased. Perhpas I will leave it at that or perhaps I will go further. I have to process alot, and make sure I do not get std's or scammed.

In my mind, growing older is the acceptance of what we are. There is spiritual strength to have the courage to accept our own limitations and to enjoy life with the bounty granted to us, not to be envious of the joys that others are given.
 
I think you may be onto something, Boris! Men just keep going on with sex while many ladies find it necessary to slow down. Perhaps the external aspect makes the cock more durable.
I seriously doubt this. I have a feeling the real issue is mismatched pairings more than anything. I've met a shit load of older women that have cheated with men and/or women because their husband wasn't giving them enough cock. There's even more than that who just play by themselves, wishing they could get more. We even have teachers going after students. I honestly doubt women are actually that much more likely to lose their sex drive than guys are, especially since a lot of guys that develop ED seem to give up on sex. If I had a quarter for every hot, lusty cougar that wasn't getting enough dick from hubby, I'd have... well, a lot more money than I have now. :p They're certainly out there. They just seem to have easier access than the guys, whether they have money or not. I even had one sexy MILF tell me that all she had to do to get fucked was show up and bring beer and she's had a ton of flings, all with married men. I'd certainly take her up on an offer in a second and I'm younger than her son. :D
 
Hi The urge to fondle someone elses cock when you are over 55 is probably because you're wife, having "done her duty" loses interest in sex so the only other alternative is to find someone in the same situation and explore each other for personal relief and the knowledge that as far as you are concerned all is not as you may think past it but is still enjoyable sexually even tho its with another partner in the same situation as youreself.
Dont agree with Bori 1812 If you have had a wife and she tires and or is possibly bored why would you look for another man in the same situtaion .
Surely if you are staright you would look for some love interest who is younger. I somehow get the impression that some men think that if they have a scene with a guy this is not cheating on their wives as it is going to lead nowhere
Then again there are males such as myself who start to develop some balls to look around at what they really would have liked to do along time ago. The marriage remains a cloak of social acceptability (paricularly when one is older and financially successful and well known. The pity is that if you hook a younger person guy or girl one is never sure if its only for the money and the luxuries of life. Trying to decide if this matters other than for the fact that it may be cheaper to have a fuck when the need arises
 
I jerk off to images of sex with men, only men. But when I'm out and about, I look only at women. Sound familiar?

I'm 54, and I have had one male-on-male sexual experience that was not that great. I don't know if I will ever have another one.

I want a sex partner with whom I feel a connection. I'm not that attracted to most of the women I meet, but it is all so confusing.

I would like to meet a guy who is near my age and with whom I feel comfortable. I would like to explore same gender sex. But I don't think that will happen.
Welcome to the confusing world of being an older bi. Part of the problem is the yolk of being accepted by society and nobody being shocked if you look a woman up and down but if you were to do the same to a guy?????
There is also the real difficulty of uncovering a similar person to yourself. Clubs are unfortunately desparate and suited for the sexy fuck bunnnies but I feel like I stick out like some old perv which I admit I am. Where does one get the opportunity to meet guys in their late 30's onwrds Invariably if there is someone interesting they live on the otherside of the world. I agree with infiniti 706 there are lot of mismatched pairings My ex is a cougar when full of drink, the problem was that I no longer could get hard with her. It was either muff diving or anal entry. Have become avery accomplished diver particularly if shaven
 
We see what we are

I enjoy reading this thread because it is about me. I am over 50 now and more interested in men than I have ever been. And for me there is alot of truth to recognizing that I am admitting my interest to myself more than ever. It consists of acting on my interest whereas I had never done that before.

But I think the observation about awareness of the high number of men over 50 and 60 has to do with the relaization that we are most aware of the groups that we find oursleves belonging to.
 
I'm gonna check it out. My fantasy guy is an older gentleman....someone i can suckle for hours at a time!
 
When I was younger I used to love older guys and there were plenty around I loved and they loved sucking our cocks but now I'm older married and moved to a small town and I miss those times but guys if your alive then thrive.

One fav of mine was an old guy must have been 65 never new his name but we would meet in the park and I would blow him. One time I had his balls in my mouth (I loved doing that) and shot his load into my hair and by time we had dressed I had forgotten and walked home like that. This is why I piss myself laughing at that movie.

Nice story. Thanks for sharing. Reminds me of the time I was in the woods with my older married Boyfriend. We both had our pants down, he was leaning with his back up against a tree, while I was crouching to suck his big beautiful cock. We'd been mutually enjoying this for some time when I became aware that - across the clearing, there was a little old lady watching us. By now it was too late, my Boyfriend was holding my head in place as I was ready to receive the first mouthful of cum, so I just relaxed and let it happen. He was grunting, I was slurping and swallowing. She was watching. She didn't say a word. When he'd finished ejaculating and I'd finished swallowing, I was kissing, licking, lapping and sucking his softening cock, I turned around. She looked directly at what I was doing, then just turned and walked away and left us there. It was quite a turn-on having an audience. Later on my Boyfriend joked about it and teased me, saying that if it had been a guy secretly watching us, then I could have sucked him off too. I laughed uncertainly. I wasn't sure if he meant it or not. Or how I would have reacted. But I tend to be obedient to his wishes...
 
I don't know if it is my imagination but it seems the amount of gay activity among and between 50-60-70 year old men is hige. As a 60+ guy who played when I was young, went strictly straight for 10 years, went back to play with men again, left and now came back in a more active way, I am curious what other older men think. When we grew up in the 50's gay was looked down on - but most of us got a little tingle looking at other dicks. Now it's more acceptable. Care to comment?

i remember the 50s ,being gay was still a criminal offence here and life was difficult but now it is more acceptable and i love being able to go out and meet guys without worrying .
 
After we get past the Pop-Psychology and Media-mash babble.

Did anyone ever consider their spouse's died..and maybe this is the easiest way to work off that little blue pill, the vitamin-B shot and the testosterone booster...NOPE, has to be a square peg in a round hole.
Nope, has to be something else...

Finding a dude to suck you off or fuck, is a lot easier than courting a lady for months. They've lived the life...now they can chose the fruit.

live it baby...don't over Anal'ize it...and who says there 'Gay'.
 
Were I grew up mostly there were quite a few gay men, we called them queer but did not look down on them. We had a yguy who would give us group blow jobs. We would stand aroung and watch him suck off each of us and we were all nice to him for what we did. My mother hung around a lot with gay men and I wounder now if she wasn't trying to get me to go gay and then we could go on double dates. Any way like most I would never think about touching anoher guys dick much less sucking one. Now many years later I find myself hungering for cock and love the silky smoothness of one in my hand. It is kind of sureal and better than touching my own because I am not mixed up on where to concentrate my hand or my cock. the nerve endings in my cock take over and my hand does not get to get the real feel. With another guys cock in my hand my hand knows it is touching a cock but my cock does not interfear with the delicious feeling. Does that make sense. Then of coarse there is no hope of sucking my own.
 
I denied my attraction to men for 50 years, I sucked my first cock at 64, I truly regrete those wasted years. After the first time I realized how much pleasure there is in sucking a cock to orgasm and tasting another mans cum.
ditto
 
Back
Top