Looking for like minded guys to PM regularly

This is just the type of thing i enjoy. I would be up for it. I love PMs from horney guys
 
Very aroused by the scenario of giving wild homosexual fantasy's to excite other men who need to suck dick, or take it hard up the ass. Two on one with others watching or filming does the trick also. Share your secret desires with someone who has them also.

PM anytime please. Should be hot and a lot of fun.


Add me to your list.
 
It would ne nice to have a real cock, my wife's strap on is good but its not the real thing
 
PM is certainly easier, safer, and quicker especially at those horny, late night ,at home moments. Fortunately, almost any guy can be hot and sexy on line.
There don't seem to be many men I know who fit that bill in real life. And I have no idea how to approach the ones I see who do.
 
...First...please, PLEASE...read the profile BEFORE "cold" PMing anyone! THAT'S what our profiles are for! Which leads to...

Second...have a profile of your own!

Amen, Glori (wow, I haven't said that since I was seven years old and attending Baptist church!)

There's nothing worse than someone sending a PM, then seeing they have an empty profile. No gender, no age, no sexual preferences, no location and all the other things Glori mentioned. It's like walking blindfolded into a building, asking for a drink, then taking off the blindfold only to realize you're in a blood bank...:(
 
When I'm around I love to talk lingerie and experimenting. I'm a bottom, so if your looking for me to get aggressive you're going to have to be filthy. 😜
 
Just found this thread

So I'm giving it a bump. Love to chat with horny guys. The naughtier the better.
I'm not on Lit all the time but I will respond when I someone PM's me. I've been
having trouble with my messages not being sent so I've reported it to Lit but I
haven't heard back yet.
 
I always like a good PM. I'd love to talk about how you caught me wearing lingerie and unless I do what you say you're going to tell everyone in the neighborhood.
 
I'm in as well. Enjoy erotic PM conversations. Especially into masculine crossdressing fethists. My dream guy is a married, bisexual crossdressing fetishist with submissive (or switch) tendencies. I can just imagine you slipping my cock out of my cute little Ravens panties while we watch the game together...
 
I'm in as well. Enjoy erotic PM conversations. Especially into masculine crossdressing fethists. My dream guy is a married, bisexual crossdressing fetishist with submissive (or switch) tendencies. I can just imagine you slipping my cock out of my cute little Ravens panties while we watch the game together...

Wow, that's hot!
 
Always looking to swap messages and detailed role laying with hot guys.

Alway happy to talk. Bicurious, sissy curious. love anal, have been pegged a few times. would love to dress up, don't have the body for it right now. happy to exchange fantasies or just chat x
 
I'm in as well. Enjoy erotic PM conversations. Especially into masculine crossdressing fethists. My dream guy is a married, bisexual crossdressing fetishist with submissive (or switch) tendencies. I can just imagine you slipping my cock out of my cute little Ravens panties while we watch the game together...

Loser gets to mount the winner?
 
I love to chat with men about some hard sex, sub bottom here.
 
Back
Top