Do you thinbk about sucking dick when you jerk off?

Sometimes

A few weeks ago while having sex with my wife she intrigued me with her actions....I think she is really understanding my curious side. How it started that night....I ate her to a nice orgasm ..... I love how she arches her back and moans....Then a little more fondling and playing and she climbed on top and rode me hard....I was close when she got off on a strong orgasm.....and she just collapsed on me....When I cum my nipples become overly sensitive and can't take ANY stimulation....up to the point of orgasm she can bite, pinch and suck as hard as she wants. She started sucking and biting my nipples and realized that I had not yet cum....She rolled over onto her back and I ate her for a bit more and then she pulled me into her. I grabbed her ankles pushing her legs up over her head and started pounding her hard....sweat rolling off of me but I just couldn't get over the top and cum....She realized I was stuck near the top and slid her thumb into my mouth and I started sucking on it. She then added two fingers and I just visualized sucking a cock while fucking her. My cock twitched and got a little harder. As it did she started fucking my mouth with her fingers a little faster. I found myself wishing that I was sucking a cock and blew a big load....

Wow.... slowed down and slowly slid out and down and cleaned her up.....she got off again very, very quickly....I think she got turned on finger fucking my mouth! I think we may be getting close to a new adventure. I will keep y'all posted if and when it happens.
 
of course and having my ass ate by my wife at the same time.
 
Hmm, well, I can't "jerk off" -- I'm a woman -- but I often think about sucking a woman's strap on, or sometimes I think about gay men, one giving the other a blow job and jerking himself off, when I masturbate. The gay guy thing seems to really do it for me sometimes.
 
Once or twice a week I fantasize about either sucking one or taking one in the ass. Never had the opportunity to actually do it, though, and I'm not sure I would even if the opportunity was there. I'm okay with it just being a fantasy for now.
 
I think about it a lot of the time when I'm masturbating. Its been awhile since I had a beautiful big cock in my mouth. I get so horny thinking about making a sexy guy squirt his hot stwicky cumin my mouth.also love it when they squirt cum all over my face.
 
Think about it quite often....never sucked a cock in reality but it is a hot fantasy for me. I also fantasize about being fucked. Would love to be receiving a massage from a male masseuse and it turn into a very happy ending ! Or maybe just meeting another guy like me that's curious , a guy that's not wanting anything but to explore
 
I fantasize about being dressed up like a pretty girl and sucking on a long, hard, smooth, stiff dick while feeling a firm set of hands on the back of my head, pushing me down and being called dirty, degrading names and being made to repeat them out loud while being told how good a job I am doing. I fantasize about being in a room with a dozen or so hot young twinky boys making them cum in my mouth and all over my face and body, all at the same time.
 
Seeing as that I had my buds cock down my throat while I was Jo yesterday , yes I think about dick. And that so a good thing too.
 
Seeing as that I had my buds cock down my throat while I was Jo yesterday , yes I think about dick. And that so a good thing too.

That sounds like a good time... Wouldn't mind trying that. I do think about it a lot, thou.
 
Back
Top