Hottest Compliment You've Ever Received?

I don't know if they are hot...but interesting/nice...

I was at a male strip club for a bachelorette

*Male Stripper giving me a lap dance*

Stripper: Holy fuck!!
Me: *Shocked* What?
Stripper: They're real!
Me: Oh. Yeah.

Hookup - "oh.my.god. Now that is a great secret. You are so tight"

Ex - *after a really long series of squirting orgasms, holding me* "Never change".
Same Ex - "Don't worty that you aren't a loud screamer. I love your innocent desperate whimpers and moans" ;)
 
Smile--just posted this on the flat-chested women thread, but it seems to fit here as well. Offered just after I bemoaned my flat chest to a new lover:

"I've played with big boobs and little ones, saggy and perky, but you know what? I've never met a tit that was worth more than the woman who owned it. The very best ones are always on spectacular women, and I don't mean chest size! Some Penthouse-sized knockers have turned out not to be worth a tinker's damn because the woman attached to them was seriously unpleasant. Yours, on the other hand, are national treasures. So shut up about the size--that's got nothing to do with how much you turn me on!"

That was just the right thing to say--he had a GREAT evening after that!

Totally agree with his assessment...
It's the whole package. One my fondest memories is time I spent with a flat chested young lady.
 
One of the nicest compliments I received was never spoken.

A buddy and I stopped at a pub for a brew and were chatting. About 15 feet away was a girl and her boy friend. At least they appeared so. There were only about 6 people in the whole pub. Late afternoon. As my buddy and I talked I occasionally would glance over and she would be looking straight at me. I would divert my eyes, because, hey, she was with her dude.

He never looked at me, but as he talked to her he kept reaching to her face and tuning it back to his. We finished our drink and went to leave. I gave one more glance to her and she was staring again. Seeing us leaving she gave me a wink.

Made for a nice afternoon.
 
I was at a male strip club for a bachelorette

*Male Stripper giving me a lap dance*

Stripper: Holy fuck!!
Me: *Shocked* What?
Stripper: They're real!
Me: Oh. Yeah.

Hookup - "oh.my.god. Now that is a great secret. You are so tight"

Ex - *after a really long series of squirting orgasms, holding me* "Never change".
Same Ex - "Don't worty that you aren't a loud screamer. I love your innocent desperate whimpers and moans" ;)

Now you have my mind racing, we need evidence of these claims...
 
From a T girl

After our first fuck, she told me I had a great cock and knew how to use it. Coming from an experienced T girl, who had been, and continues to, fuck a lot, this was wonderful to hear. Needless to say, we are still dating. I take great satisfaction in having a T girl ride me and playing with their cock and making them cum all over my chest.
 
Self-explanatory thread title, so what's the hottest compliment you've ever received? I just had a friend tell me I had a "porno quality" cock, which was pretty nice. Back when I did more phone sex, I had a few girls compliment my voice, basically telling me it was perfect for phone sex. That was quite the turn-on, as well.

How about you?

“Fuck, it’s like you’re in my stomach!”
 
“You’re too well-endowed for me.”

(Okay, so we all know it was just an excuse for her to not have sex with me. But it was one of the nicest possible excuses. :) )

- curl
 
Cock lover comment

So I used to bartend in college and it turned into a cornucopia of opportunities to get to bed with a lot of women (amazing what free drinks did) and I met this one very flirty chick one night who was with a bunch of people in the bar. She liked to come up to re-fill all of her friends drinks so we had lots of interaction. Turns out at the end of the night I ended up taking her back to my place and it was pretty clear she wanted to have sex right from the start. First she proceeded to strip in front of me (slowly and deliberately) and then she said to stand up. I was clearly pretty hard by that time. So she took off my shirt and then slowly lowered my pants revealing my thick 7" rod upon which she stroked it a few times before saying "My you have a nice cock. I'm going to blow you to kingdom cum!" She turned to be the blow job queen of college for me. The odd thing was that she never let me fuck her, but I didn't really care. Sometimes she gave me 2 or 3 blow jobs in a night. I guess she loved every drop. Ah...the days.
 
While I was urinating in a men's room about 2am, "Man, that's an impressive piece of meat you have there. Mind if I take a closer look?"
 
She bragged at lunch

She bragged at lunch to her girlfriends
"He came in me 3 times last night!"
 
kind of funny in retrospect but someone I hooked up with once said "Wow. You have a beautiful penis."
 
Quite a few years ago, I hooked up with this girl who was bi. We eventually wound up in her bed, and my head soon wound up between her thighs...and stayed there for almost two hours! She was one that didn't become overly sensitive after an orgasm, and loved to keep things rolling right into the next one. I think we both lost count how many times she came from the combined efforts of my mouth, and my fingers, but it was a lot Anyway, after about two hours, she had just came again. Her juices covered my face and hand, and were deep in my nose, and sinuses. There was also a huge wet spot under her ass! I was still gently kissing at her clit, and two fingers rested inside her, still being squeezed by little post-orgasmic tremors. She reached down, grasped my free hand and pulled me up to her on the pillow, then kissed me deeply, tasting herself in my mouth. After a long kiss, she laid and looked into my eyes for a moment. I knew something was going through her head. "I have a secret to tell you", she said softly. "You eat pussy almost as good as a dyke!"
Personally, I've always thought that was high praise indeed!
 
There are a couple for me.

The first was being told that if I were any bigger, it would be hard to give me a blowjob (to this day, only really experienced women enjoy sucking my cock).

And I have also had a couple of women offer me testimonials on my cunnilingual skills (and enthusiasm).

Also that the scent of my cologne on me has made a couple of girls wet.

Not sure it's meant as a compliment, but one is leery of anal with me because I am on the large side. (So I am still waiting for the right girl to teach me how to fuck her in the ass.)
 
Last edited:
“Your arms are bigger than Rocky’s!”

(from a female Stallone fan)


- curl
 
I was told one time that I had a body hotter than a porn star and my pussy was the tightest he ever fucked.
 
Lover thanked me for being so accepting of her sexuality and told me I had made her what she now is.
 
Back
Top