Naked Saturday Morning at Home

Nude Saturday is fun for everyone. I've been on Literotica masturbating all day! How beautiful

With over 10 days of temps being in the low teens I really need some warm sunshine! Would love to be naked in Florida Sun right now!

One of my biggest surprises in my life was when my father in law took me to a NUDE beach in Sarasota.

Good times were had by all and it was our secret.

With over 10 days of temps being in the low teens I really need some warm sunshine! Would love to be naked in Florida Sun right now!

One of my biggest surprises in my life was when my father in law took me to a NUDE beach in Sarasota.

Good times were had by all and it was our secret.
Sorry about the weather up there. This is the best time of the year to be nude in Florida, especially in the house. With the lower humidity and the daytime temps in the 70s-80s, can have windows and doors open and enjoy the fresh air while naked!

We are slowly losing some of our secluded nude beaches in Florida. Development is crowding them out. Wife and I went to a spot I had visited before meeting her. Now too many beach houses in the area to be able to have secluded nudity.

I started Saturday (yesterday) nude for the entire morning, cock in hand, and I got up about a half hour ago, and haven't put anything on yet. It's cold and snowy outside, but it's tolerably warm inside.

And I'll put up with fairly cool temps, just so I can indulge my desire to be nude...

I started Saturday (yesterday) nude for the entire morning, cock in hand, and I got up about a half hour ago, and haven't put anything on yet. It's cold and snowy outside, but it's tolerably warm inside.

And I'll put up with fairly cool temps, just so I can indulge my desire to be nude...
Good to hear folks will brave some coolness in order to enjoy home nudity. One thing I do when it gets cooler is to wear socks. Somehow that helps keep my other stuff warmer!

Good to hear folks will brave some coolness in order to enjoy home nudity. One thing I do when it gets cooler is to wear socks. Somehow that helps keep my other stuff warmer!

If it gets to be too much, I'll slip on socks and a t-shirt. I leave my cock free, at the very least...

Cleaning the kitchen, naked of course.
Enjoy your naked weekend ;-)
You can bet on that! If any water splashes, don't get clothes wet.

BTW, my wife asked for the new chocolate muffin recipe I concocted (no pun intended) recently. All the chocolate chips flow almost to the bottom and it creates a layered muffin: thin cake on bottom, followed by layer of melted chocolate, topped by more cake.

Nude

We are staying at a Nude rv park in Florida until April, so we are most likely nude all of the time. :devil: Jim

Finally

I has been awhile since I've got a chance to enjoy a naked Saturday morning and I intend to stay this way for as long as I can...have a great weekend everyone!

Saturday morning? Most days I am naked or mostly naked around the house. People are entirely too hung up on nudity. T.V. will show people getting gutted, heads cut off, throats slit, or whatever but you show a body part and the religious groups come out of the wood work and shut it down.

Got off track a little there but it's the truth.

Was naked this Saturday morning, :)

But, it's 1.50 pm now and and we've been shopping, so had to get dressed.

xxx

Back