Sometimes I Take Pictures of My Breasts...

How badly do you wish I posted pics of more of my body? (full body, other body parts)

• Eh, I'm content with your tits.

Votes: 71 4.1%
  • I'm a breast person, but I'll take anything you got.

Votes: 215 12.5%
  • I must admit, I'm intrigued, more body!

Votes: 377 21.9%
  • Please, please, please! Now! More body!

Votes: 1,058 61.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can think of no better way to say thank you....

I can think of no better way to say thank you than by posting a few more.

Attachments

• off center fuller view.jpg
    off center fuller view.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 1,662
Last edited:
You've got a nice smile. And I dig your overall aesthetic too.

Um, and your boobs are pretty cool.

Name That Desire

According to your handle your desire is nameless, which is quite alright. My desire, on the other hand, is currently entertaining a variety of names.

For instance, it might go by "Dark Curls", thanks to the little splashes of your lovely 'do in those last shots.

Or maybe "Excellent Taste in Intimate Apparel", as that is indeed a great bra. Lots of interesting patterns and sorta see-throughy, in a nice shade of blue with two happy yellow buttons. What other wonders does your wardrobe promise?

It's also considering the nom de guerre "Tight Necklaces Are Exciting". I can't explain it, but I really like neck ornaments that are sort of tight, like the ribbons and necklaces you're showcasing here. Maybe it's because I get antsy when my collar or tie is too tight and it's some sort of weird reversal thing, but I find your choices very exciting.

There's plenty more to choose from, like "Warm Smile" or "Wowsa Body", etc. What can I say, my desire contains multitudes.
=tt

I can't sleep...

I can't sleep, so what else is there to do but post.

Attachments

• about to pinch.jpg
    about to pinch.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 1,768
  • dark nipple.jpg
    dark nipple.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 1,951
:: blush ::

According to your handle your desire is nameless, which is quite alright. My desire, on the other hand, is currently entertaining a variety of names.

For instance, it might go by "Dark Curls", thanks to the little splashes of your lovely 'do in those last shots.

Or maybe "Excellent Taste in Intimate Apparel", as that is indeed a great bra. Lots of interesting patterns and sorta see-throughy, in a nice shade of blue with two happy yellow buttons. What other wonders does your wardrobe promise?

It's also considering the nom de guerre "Tight Necklaces Are Exciting". I can't explain it, but I really like neck ornaments that are sort of tight, like the ribbons and necklaces you're showcasing here. Maybe it's because I get antsy when my collar or tie is too tight and it's some sort of weird reversal thing, but I find your choices very exciting.

There's plenty more to choose from, like "Warm Smile" or "Wowsa Body", etc. What can I say, my desire contains multitudes.
=tt

This response in particular has brought a smile to my face this night as I stay awake. Wearing a different tight necklace now...

I appreciate the desire.

I can think of no better way to say thank you than by posting a few more.

That last picture...with your gorgeous, sexy smile.and those wonderous breasts in a beautiful bra...is one of the sexiest I've seen in a very long time...thank you for sharing!! :kiss::rose::kiss:

Can't wait to see more of you...

Very nice... :)
I like that you have been able to name/identify every shot.

Uncharacteristic.

But seems a nice touch...

Thank you for all the comments on my smile.

Last edited:
Merry Christmas 1.

Just like Christmas... The wrapping looks great, but I really like the surprise inside :)

Unwrapped. All in a series, very similar and similar to ones posted last night.

Attachments

• Approaching.jpg
    Approaching.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 1,192
  • Close Up Nipple.jpg
    Close Up Nipple.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 1,347
  • Pinch 2.jpg
    Pinch 2.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 907
  • Pinch 4.jpg
    Pinch 4.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 943
  • Squeeze.jpg
    Squeeze.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 1,304
Merry Christmas 2.

Just like Christmas... The wrapping looks great, but I really like the surprise inside :)

Unwrapped. All in a series, very similar and similar to ones posted last night. Some more.

Attachments

• Close Up Pinch.jpg
    Close Up Pinch.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 973
  • Mid Zoom Pinch.jpg
    Mid Zoom Pinch.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 1,156
  • Release.jpg
    Release.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 1,658
Back