Try This & Report Back

I am soooo excited ( and laughing ) ... in alll my years of being a sexual being and having orgasms ... I have never had one with regards to my g spot .... until today. My day off :D and I soooo needed a release . I was playing and relaxing with a vibe of mine ( damned turbo charged thing ) lol ....and I started rocking my hips up and down while the head rubbed up against the wall where it is found ( the G spot of course) ,and I felt it building
( didn't actually think it would ever happen!! :eek: by myself , let alone with someone else!! ) and OMG It came , it was sooo powerful and something of a shock that I took the vibe out and stopped .. LOL I thought I was going to faint! Incredible!!! It works!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

LOL I don't know if I should feel embarrassed or something else. I DO feel foolish for not having tried it and not having one til now!

Misstress Rain...

How wonderful that you have found the spot....

Now... teach your lover to use the vibe (or fingers) in the same way....AND have him lick your clit! OMG... I do it to my lover and she has orgasam after orgasam.... after the first one or two you have to stay away from the clit as it is just too sensitive...but the g-spot orgasam will continue many times..

Re: Misstress Rain...

jon4good said:

Now... teach your lover to use the vibe (or fingers) in the same way....AND have him lick your clit! OMG... I do it to my lover and she has orgasam after orgasam.... after the first one or two you have to stay away from the clit as it is just too sensitive...but the g-spot orgasam will continue many times..
*sigh* I wish I could , my lover is too far away. I'm just happy I found it to do it again later!!!:D :kiss:

MistressRain said:
LOL I don't know if I should feel embarrassed or something else. I DO feel foolish for not having tried it and not having one til now! [/B]

Never feel embarrassed about something so wonderful. I never had a g-spot orgasm until my present, priceless lover. Thanks for sharing your joy.........and reminding me what it felt like when my lover first put his fingers inside me and rocked my world.

Re: Misstress Rain...

jon4good said:

You're right.............there is nothing else like this..........my lover has such a touch with my clit that he can keep me going, both from clitoral stimulation and from g-spot stimulation.........he has the perfect touch for me, and even though I have always been multiple I have never been able to cum and cum for anyone like I do for him.

God baby...........come here! LOL!

Re: Re: Misstress Rain...

MistressRain said:
*sigh* I wish I could , my lover is too far away. I'm just happy I found it to do it again later!!!:D :kiss:

ROFLMAO! And again..............and again..............:rose:

MistressRain, thanks for sharing. That's great and whatz to be embarrassed about? hellooo?

You're lucky that it worked for you like that (why'd you STOP ??) and now you can show your SO when he gets back and you KNOW you're in for some serious fun.

It is a mindblowing experience to feel your G go off for the very first time. I know. I've watched several women cum for the first time using this technique. All of them were unsure if they even had a GSpot before using the technique so the shock, wonder, disbelief etc was VRY apparent on their faces. What REALLY shocked them tho was that you canmake a woman cum again and again and again and....Several of them simply didn't believe I was only using my thumb because they said it felt like I had a high tension power line up there and it was zapping them into an orgasm every 30 seconds or so. Their self esteem went WAY up after that too because they honestly had no idea they were capable of this much pleasure and all of a sudden they knew they were HOT!!!

...and I agree completely with the one post. You think THAT was good. Wait until your SO has perfected the GSpot technique and then have him give you a good tongue lashing. Have him time the two orgasms so they hit you at the same time. You'll think you have melted . You'll think you've been hit by a truck. It actually causes a hot feeling in the brain and the orgasms from that are just ...well ... they're better than most women EVER have. It will make him feel great too...knowing that he can give you more pleasure than you can take - literally.

Thanks again for sharing.

Me and my girlfriend have yet to really try this but we cant wait shes had g-spot orgasms before but we never have enough time to take it any further.

You want a girl to worship the ground you walk on, try this: This is a three prong attack. tounge on the clit, index finger on the g-spot, middle finger in the anus. I've had about ten lovers so far in my lifetime and applied this to every one of them with earth shattering orgasms, one after another.

Mr. G,
I have read over time most all of your threads. At 36 years old and almost 16 years of being married I just can not believe how many folks have no clue about good loving.
I have been happy to see many try this and learn about themselves and there partner.
I consider myself very lucky I have always been able to bring my wife to orgasm thru breast play , G spot play, clit play, and anal play as well as just touch alone.
So many folks just leave “touch” out of the whole deal.
I have always felt sex should take time. Like playing a song….. A beginning middle and a end with perhaps an encore show.
There is nothing better than sweaty hot ass slapping good old sex.
I wanted to say it was nice to see you sharing this with others so they may learn themselves.
I know I would read everything I could get my hands on. I wanted and still do to know everything I could about how her body worked as well as my own.
You’re a good guy Mr. G

StPatrick said:
Me and my girlfriend have yet to really try this but we cant wait shes had g-spot orgasms before but we never have enough time to take it any further.

NEVER have time? All your times together are rush rush? You all are missing something me thinks.

Sir Wizard, thank you very much.

I couldn't agree more with your analogy of the song. Overture, Symphony and encore and damn is it ever fun (with regard to the GSpot) when that record (CD these days, I'm dating myself) gets stuck and those same notes repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, ...... until both the conductor and the entire band can barely breath, stand up or even function the NEXT DAY !!

One theme I try and get across in this thread is that it should be part of the longer act of making love. It is GREAT for a quickie but to get that symphony all fired up, in tune and all in sync takes time. It is enjoyed much moreby both partners over the long term if it is a long drawn out process as oposed to boom bang dribble - all over in a heaving rush as the pop song goes. Much more fun if you play the entire 5th Symphony from start to finish than a few notes at the start and then skip to the end.

My 2¢

Come on people. 53,000+++ readers. How about more contribs and less stealth. Tell us a story. Ask a question. NOBODY knows who you are in here.

Thanks again, Wiz

Last edited:
The comments about watching/feeling a woman orgasm from her Gspot for the first time are SO true! Only a couple weeks ago I was fingering my gf very deeply, aiming for the Gspot. We'd played this way before and may have grazed it, but hadn't yet isolated it on (in?) her. That night I did. :)

I was so excited that _I_ almost came! When I finger her clit to orgasm she literally thrashes on the bed and screams. This time was even more intense-- she was QUIVERING and nearly silent! Every muscle in her body was going through tiny spasms, especially her legs. I could both see and feel the difference, and I knew it was HUGE for her, I could feel it coursing through her body.

When she came back down, she could barely breath and I just held her while she recovered. Not surprisingly, she's VERY anxious to try it again! And I'm anxious to combine the clitoral stimulation! I like the idea of the 3prong method, but I don't think I could get the depth and pressure necessary for her Gspot while working a finger in her ass...unless I used both hands!

Thanks again to everyone for all the good advice!

DuckLover said:
The comments about watching/feeling a woman orgasm from her Gspot for the first time are SO true! Only a couple weeks ago I was fingering my gf very deeply, aiming for the Gspot. We'd played this way before and may have grazed it, but hadn't yet isolated it on (in?) her. That night I did. :)

I was so excited that _I_ almost came! When I finger her clit to orgasm she literally thrashes on the bed and screams. This time was even more intense-- she was QUIVERING and nearly silent! Every muscle in her body was going through tiny spasms, especially her legs. I could both see and feel the difference, and I knew it was HUGE for her, I could feel it coursing through her body.

When she came back down, she could barely breath and I just held her while she recovered. Not surprisingly, she's VERY anxious to try it again! And I'm anxious to combine the clitoral stimulation! I like the idea of the 3prong method, but I don't think I could get the depth and pressure necessary for her Gspot while working a finger in her ass...unless I used both hands!

Thanks again to everyone for all the good advice!

Try a small vibe in her ass while you're fingering her g-spot and licking her clit................Oh god................LOL!

THIS IS GETTIN GOOD

Try a BIG vib in her ass and do dat.

Even better use a GSpot vibrator in her ass and turn it so it hits her ASpot from the "other side." Give her a good tongue lashing and digitally stimulate her GSpot at the same time. If you time it all JUST RIGHT she just may wake up in another dimension.

Oh and don't forget the nipple clamps.

This is something to try when she's just booked off on a 2 week vacation. this is NOT something she will recover from in 24 hours.

Re: THIS IS GETTIN GOOD

Mr.G said:
Try a BIG vib in her ass and do dat.

Even better use a GSpot vibrator in her ass and turn it so it hits her ASpot from the "other side." Give her a good tongue lashing and digitally stimulate her GSpot at the same time. If you time it all JUST RIGHT she just may wake up in another dimension.

Oh and don't forget the nipple clamps.

This is something to try when she's just booked off on a 2 week vacation. this is NOT something she will recover from in 24 hours.

Don't forget to tie her down first.............God...I need my toys or my baby or a cold shower...........maybe all three! LOL!

Sunnflower said:
NEVER have time? All your times together are rush rush? You all are missing something me thinks.

No our times together are not rushed but picture this we fall asleep and she stays overnight.. pleasent thought right?? not unless i want her father to track done where i live and use one of his hunting rifles on us. yeah yeah were 19 but fresh out of our first year of college still living with parents hell its cheaper. but we do have full days together and we do what we want and we take our time.

theenglishlangageisawunderfulthing youseewhensomebodywritessomethinglikewe never have enough time to take it any further thenthepeoplereadingitthinkyourdoingatypicalthingthatallyoungpeopledoand
thatsrushlikehelltocumandthenitsalloverwith understan?teirgivingyuadvicetoslowthingsdownandenjoythesexmoreandyoucomebackandsaythatzNOTtheproblemOfcourseifIhadag/fwhozdaaywasgoonablowmyassoffi'dwannacumfasttoo.hahahaalsoifyouweretolearntopuctuateandcaptializeitwouldmakereading you'restuffalotmoreenjoyablebecause itzhardtotellwhereonewurdendzandanuthersentencebegins if ya folllow.

Mr.G said:
theenglishlangageisawunderfulthing youseewhensomebodywritessomethinglikewe never have enough time to take it any further thenthepeoplereadingitthinkyourdoingatypicalthingthatallyoungpeopledoand
thatsrushlikehelltocumandthenitsalloverwith understan?teirgivingyuadvicetoslowthingsdownandenjoythesexmoreandyoucomebackandsaythatzNOTtheproblemOfcourseifIhadag/fwhozdaaywasgoonablowmyassoffi'dwannacumfasttoo.hahahaalsoifyouweretolearntopuctuateandcaptializeitwouldmakereading you'restuffalotmoreenjoyablebecause itzhardtotellwhereonewurdendzandanuthersentencebegins if ya folllow.

ROFLMAO! And all this time I thought you were an educated man!!!

If there is a "Classic Post" Award - you should get it for this post!

No "sauce" Pink. Just making the previous post work as hard to read mine as we had to read his. Everybody makes the odd spelling mistakes but sheeesh!.... some guys come in here and type out a big mess of stuff - no puctuation, no capitalization, no sentence structure and they never proof what they write and after all that come back and argue against their own post when we respond to it. I get p/o when posters either don't care how hard it is for us to read / understand what they're saying or (scary) exhibit evidence of their appalling early education.

sorry.... bitch bitch bitch - One of d'em days I guess.

Back