Your favourite INCEST story in Literotica .

NO doubt incest is the biggest draw here despite its inherent detractors due to the topic the stories and authors usually do well.

The only thing I would note about your post is the last link to the all time incest top list is horribly outdated. Just by looking at a few of my personal favorite authors and their stories there are at least 4 stories that should be in the top 20 and not even on the list.

I have one that went from #1 on the 30 day list to never even showing up on the 12 month list(also badly broken there are stories two years old still on it) and would right now be in the top 10 in the all time.

Porn Shoot with My Sister Alicia will do anything to save the house, even her brother!
4.82 2488 177860 Incest/Taboo (English) 07/18/13 approved
Public Comments: 103

In one sense I think it's more than a little funny that the number one category on the site is the one with the broken top list.

On the other hand I suppose it saves a lot of grief if it does not change because before it became broken it was the number one top list for a new story cracking the top ten to be used as target practice by idiot fans of other authors so maybe not such a bad thing.

You are correct about inherent flaw of this site about not updating hall of fame on main link.

It gets updated on this link though with addition of new stories-


http://www.literotica.com/c/taboo-sex-stories

I have noticed that you are on that page as top 10 popular authors of incest category dated today,7 days & 30 days.

Also you are ranked at 31st place on favoritest literotica authors list. I have just started reading your Sibling with Benefits series(read first chapter today), writing style is quite unique & riveting. But I have one complaint about your overall incest writing theme- initial built up, guilt & finally thrill of succumbing to ultimate taboo (which I prefer) is missing,Please give it a try in your future work if possible, but one of the top work none the less.

Please give me links of those 4 of your favourite stories that should have been in hall of fame.

Note-

English is not my first language.

I am agnostic so my initial dislike towards incest stories wasn't out of morality but rather real life preference. But as mentioned those quality authors pulled me in to read it.


I have just joined as member, so I don't know whether overall rating of a story is based on vote of only members or it include anonymous votes too.

If possible give me list of other authors in this category whose work you like. I generally don't read stories below 4.5 rating which is catch 22 situation as work of some new & old quality authors gets neglected due to possibility of troll voting.

Thanks.
 
Last edited:
You are correct about inherent flaw of this site about not updating hall of fame on that link.

It get updated on this link though with addition of new stories-


http://www.literotica.com/c/taboo-sex-stories

I have noticed that you are on that page as top 10 popular authors of today,7 days & 30 days.

Also you are ranked at 31st place on most favoured literotica authors list. I just started reading Sibling with Benefits series first chapter, writing style is quite unique & riveting. But I have one complaint about your general incest writing theme that initial build up, guilt & finally succumbing to ultimate taboo which I prefer that's missing,Please give it a chance in your future work but one of top work none the less.

Please give me links of those 4 of your favourite stories that should have been at hall of fame.

Note-

English is not my first language.

I am agnostic so my initial dislike towards incest stories wasn't out of morality but rather real life preference. But as mentioned those quality authors pulled me in ti read it.


Hi

Thanks for checking out SWB. That series does not feature the guilt you mention because the storyline does not allow for it. If you read the entire thing they are together because they are "Broken" They were fucked by life and feel they are the only people who understand each other. Its not a typical incest work.

Now if you want guilt/build up and ultimately succumbing to the taboo encounter then go with these. Especially The first one.

http://www.literotica.com/s/the-summer-i-became-moms-lover

http://www.literotica.com/s/a-mothers-sacrifice-2
 
Last edited:
Hi

Thanks for checking out SWB. That series does not feature the guilt you mention because the storyline does not allow for it. If you read the entire thing they are together because they are "Broken" They were fucked by life and feel they are the only people who understand each other. Its not a typical incest work.

Now if you want guilt/build up and ultimately succumbing to the taboo encounter then go with these. Especially The first one.

http://www.literotica.com/s/the-summer-i-became-moms-lover

http://www.literotica.com/s/a-mothers-sacrifice-2


Thanks for your reply & story suggestion about that theme(going to give those try within few days:) ), Maybe I was generalizing about your incest themes based on Porn shoot with my sister & SWB.

Note- I have edited my above post, If possible please give your opinion on other top 4 stories & trick of finding quality work apart from hall of fame.

Thanks.
 
Last edited:
Looking for my favorite story of all time

I lost my archive of stories a while ago but recently waned to find the story that gripped my attention the most. It was about a family who movedto a smal quiet west virginia (?) town and discovered that the water and food were intentionally contaminated with pheromones and other chemicals to accelerate sexual maturity in the children and drive families into incestuous heat constantly. The father was a scientist and tried to find out what and where this was coming from and his family got caught up in the contamination. He ends up having sex with his daughters who have sexually matured in a manner of weeks to overheated minxes and his wife has sex with their sons. He ends up having sex with a nurse working with him as he tries to discover the source and how to combat the contamination.

It was a long story series - at least 17 chapters if I recall.

If anyone can help me out with the title and where to find it, I would be grateful.

Thanks!

MARrrrr
 
Thanks for your reply & story suggestion about that theme(going to give those try within few days:) ), Maybe I was generalizing about your incest themes based on Porn shoot with my sister & SWB.

Note- I have edited my above post, If possible please give your opinion on other top 4 stories & trick of finding quality work apart from hall of fame.

Thanks.

I'll have to dig for those stories, this was a while back and I never listed them anywhere

Finding good stuff is a crap shoot.

My method is when someone puts me on their fav page I click to see who else is on theirs. When I start seeing the same names over and over again I check them out

a great incest author who did a lot of incest romance was candleliht062 but she recently pulled her work.

Alwayswantedto of course rules the genre and Manyfeathers incest work(like everything else he does) is pretty good. You can't go wrong with Tex Tall Tales either.
 
I'll have to dig for those stories, this was a while back and I never listed them anywhere

Finding good stuff is a crap shoot.

My method is when someone puts me on their fav page I click to see who else is on theirs. When I start seeing the same names over and over again I check them out

a great incest author who did a lot of incest romance was candleliht062 but she recently pulled her work.

Alwayswantedto of course rules the genre and Manyfeathers incest work(like everything else he does) is pretty good. You can't go wrong with Tex Tall Tales either.


Ok, Thanks for suggestion. I rate youbadboy in same league of alwayswantedto, Have you read some of his work?

Following are some of his Brother-Sister stories which have almost same quality like alwayswantedto's Mom-Son genre.


http://www.literotica.com/s/in-saras-pants

http://www.literotica.com/s/in-sara

His other work of 'Home for the Holiday' &
' Sara's Car Trip' is top notch.

Note- I have curiosity about you being one of top rated author, Do you actively refrain from reading from stories of other authors who are in same league & genre to avoid influencing your future ideas or it helps you with your own work?
 
Last edited:
I lost my archive of stories a while ago but recently waned to find the story that gripped my attention the most. It was about a family who movedto a smal quiet west virginia (?) town and discovered that the water and food were intentionally contaminated with pheromones and other chemicals to accelerate sexual maturity in the children and drive families into incestuous heat constantly. The father was a scientist and tried to find out what and where this was coming from and his family got caught up in the contamination. He ends up having sex with his daughters who have sexually matured in a manner of weeks to overheated minxes and his wife has sex with their sons. He ends up having sex with a nurse working with him as he tries to discover the source and how to combat the contamination.

It was a long story series - at least 17 chapters if I recall.

If anyone can help me out with the title and where to find it, I would be grateful.

Thanks!

MARrrrr


Do you remember name of some of characters from this story? If yes then it will be easier to search that story. It looks interesting based on the innovative theme.
 
Ok, Thanks for suggestion. I rate youbadboy in same league of alwayswantedto, Have you read some of his work?

Following are some of his Brother-Sister stories which have almost same quality like alwayswantedto's Mom-Son genre.


http://www.literotica.com/s/in-saras-pants

http://www.literotica.com/s/in-sara

His other work of 'Home for the Holiday' &
' Sara's Car Trip' is top notch.

Note- I have curiosity about you being one of top rated author, Do you actively refrain from reading from stories of other authors who are in same league & genre to avoid influencing your future ideas or it helps you with your own work?

I read whatever looks good to me it doesn't matter what the score is or who the author is. If a title/tag catch my eye I'll check it out.

I don;t read as much incest as you might think, but of course read some. Youbadboy is not high on my list, I will keep my reasons to myself for that one.

I read a lot of

foot fetish stories:eek:
 
I lost my archive of stories a while ago but recently waned to find the story that gripped my attention the most. It was about a family who movedto a smal quiet west virginia (?) town and discovered that the water and food were intentionally contaminated with pheromones and other chemicals to accelerate sexual maturity in the children and drive families into incestuous heat constantly. The father was a scientist and tried to find out what and where this was coming from and his family got caught up in the contamination. He ends up having sex with his daughters who have sexually matured in a manner of weeks to overheated minxes and his wife has sex with their sons. He ends up having sex with a nurse working with him as he tries to discover the source and how to combat the contamination.

It was a long story series - at least 17 chapters if I recall.

If anyone can help me out with the title and where to find it, I would be grateful.

Thanks!

MARrrrr

Are you sure it was here? Sounds like it could be flirting with underage if the "children" are maturing quickly. Not saying it couldn't be here, but Lit is pretty strict about the underage rule.
 
As a writer dabbling in the incest genre there are certain writers and stories that stand alone as great writing. Alwayswantedto is my favorite writer here, someone whose work I learn from. My favorite story of his is "Mom's Christmas Dress". It has everything that makes an Alwayswantedto story great. He takes his time ratcheting the sexual tension without getting redundant. This story has the aging father who, in his own passive way, enables and encourages the mother and son to take things to the next level. The characters are well drawn. Very erotic. Here is the link. http://www.literotica.com/s/moms-christmas-dress

JaneB posted four stories on here about eight years ago then disappeared. She was not a "hall of fame" quality writer. Her entire premise in posting her stories was that she was a single mother dealing with a sexual attraction to her oldest son. The stories she wrote were supposedly based on situations where she and her son came close to crossing the line and the stories were what might have happened if they actually did. I don't know if her situation was genuine or if it was just an angle an erotica writer here used. In the end it didn't matter. She pulled it off with her stories. Her is a link to "Mom and Son Relax on the Sofa". http://www.literotica.com/s/mom-and-son-relax-on-the-sofa

One of my pet peeves with the oedipal stories is this: the rules of the site are that we must write stories about consenting adults. However, many writers pull the 35 year old mother seduces her high school age son on his eighteenth birthday gimmick so they can post a story about an adolescent with the thirty-something mother. It is kind of like writing about having sex with a unicorn to get around the bestiality restrictions. Wannabemommy'sboy posted a two parter back in '08 that I like a whole lot because the son has actually been on his own for a while, married and divorced, when his mother visits. It is well done and is truly the story of two adults. Here is a link to "Mom's Visit Makes It All Better". http://www.literotica.com/s/moms-visit-makes-it-all-better

If you are going to do an eighteen year old gets it on with mom story how about exploring themes where the son actually transitions to becoming the man in his mother's life in ways that are more than sexual? SlimV posted "Mom: A Smoky Love Story" back in '06. It is his only offering. The eighteen year old not only becomes his mother's lover but his mother's partner. He even begins to make the transition from big brother to father figure in his relationship with his brother. The little brother, in his own naive sort of way, even encourages this and raises no objections to big brother sharing mother's bed. All of this is done in the context of a smoking fetish. A well done story. http://www.literotica.com/s/mom-a-smoky-love-story

Like everyone here, I have my own biases. I prefer to explore the characters and their reasons for crossing the line with a member of their immediate family. Draw the characters in such a way that convinces me they would actually cross that line if they were real people freed of the author telling them what to do and I'll give the story five stars and tip my hat.

The JaneB stories stand out for me as well. The theater one had a fantastic build up, but it was almost painful to see it end the way it did. I ended up writing her feedback at the time about that, saying that a story that good needed a "climax" if you will. I wondered if JaneB was maybe a bit too shy to write about her son and her actually having sex, as funny as that sounds considering she was submitting erotic stories about them to Lit. As she points out in every story, she is a real life mother who is feels guilty about being attracted to her son. I thought maybe it was too difficult for her to write anything more than what you get in the theater, so I even suggested her merely saying something about them eventually becoming lovers without any explicit details. Something, anything, to let her characters going all the way. I think she took my advice to heart, as her next (and final) story, "Mom and Son in the Pool," does indeed end with her Josh having sex. I wish she had written more stories.

Although I can like a variety of incest stories, my interests are usually pretty specific. For the most part they are mother-son stories told from the mother's point of view. The stories I like the most center on her internal conflict. On the one hand, she's a sexual female who is attracted to a male, on the other hand, that male is someone she cannot have. What makes this forbidden fruit different from other stories like this, lusting after a friend, co-worker, etc, is that it's not so easy for the woman to put distance between herself and the object of her desire because she's still trying to carry on a normal mother-son relationship with him. It's the internal conflict that give the incest stories their bite for me, otherwise they might as well be rewritten into other categories like "Mature." JaneB did a good job tackling that in her stories.

"The Summer I Became Mom's Lover," by lovecraft68 tackles this same issue but from the son's point of view. He's trying his hardest to deny his attraction for his mother, but feels trapped. His father wants her to become her lover, and his mother openly wants him. When the son tries to fight against them, the parents use the guilt of her feeling rejected and the father saying this is his dying wish to pull him back in until he's able to reconcile his desires for her and return her feelings for him. A really nice twist on the type of stories I like to read.
 
Wanted : more sons lusting after their mothers!

I think that ffarkus' Mom's So Hot first installment had the Oedipal lust thing down near perfect!
It seems that incest stories have been in the doldrums in recent years. The grandmasters of Oedipal lust tales are not producing like they once did. I dunno if this is just my perception or the actual situation. If you know of a great recent mother son sex tale, please let me know.
It is really is best if mom is in her 40s/50s, and looks good, but looks also her age (in a good way, mind you!) I stop reading a story whenever the description has "mom is 40, but could pass for 25!"
I want "mom" to look like mom! That is what makes fucking her so exciting!
More hot stories of daughters lusting after their mothers would also be welcome!
 
I really liked this one. I originally read it on the Jabcomix forums. Found it again on this site:

Blame it on the Water

My first story submission (Baxter's Plan) got a shitload of favorites (124). I don't know if it was because the story had gorgeous identical twins, or because of the little brother with the 12 1/2 inch dick.
 
Interesting thread. I'm seeing authors mentioned that I've never read. I think I know what I'll be doing this weekend, lol. My personal favorite authors are slickman, ahabscribe, and samslam.

There are a couple of old stories that aren't on Literotica anymore and I was wondering if anybody had downloaded them while they were still up. One is Kelgwaith's "My Failure" , where a daughter seduces her dad while her girlfriend seduces the mother. The other is ExcitedMind's "And The Children Shall Lead Them" where the son and daughter try to talk their parents into family fun. In both cases, I was able to get some pages using the "Wayback Machine" at www.archive.org, but there are pages missing.


Storyguy62
 
Anyone remember a story where the sister is kidnapped by the brother when the parents go on a long vacation. He keeps her in a hood for the first few days, pretending to be a kidnapper/rapist with a voice synthesizer.

Basically, he's training her to be a submissive slave and uses threats against her brother to force her to comply. She finds the powerful orgasms addicting, but is mentally conflicted over experiencing such pleasure from being dominated and raped.

Her name was Summer and that was in the title of the stories. There were two of them, and I think the first one was called Summer Training or Summer School.

It was very hot, but they seem to have been pulled.

#2 on the hotness scale would definitely have to be Slut Mommy. Hated to see the author drop it just when it was getting good!
 
Last edited:
Anyone remember a story where the sister is kidnapped by the brother when the parents go on a long vacation. He keeps her in a hood for the first few days, pretending to be a kidnapper/rapist with a voice synthesizer.

Basically, he's training her to be a submissive slave and uses threats against her brother to force her to comply. She finds the powerful orgasms addicting, but is mentally conflicted over experiencing such pleasure from being dominated and raped.

Her name was Summer and that was in the title of the stories. There were two of them, and I think the first one was called Summer Training or Summer School.

It was very hot, but they seem to have been pulled.

#2 on the hotness scale would definitely have to be Slut Mommy. Hated to see the author drop it just when it was getting good!

It can be found on storiesonline.net

the first one http://storiesonline.net/s/34305
second one http://storiesonline.net/s/67587

Can someone help me find a fic it was about a man who was visited by his mother after she caught her husband cheating on her, later she walks in on him with his assistant while they were having sex, and it turns out he is a popular author who writes erotic stories with D/s themes and he starts training his mum. It's a multi chapter one but I can't remember who wrote it or what it's called. Tried searching on google and literotica but no luck.

Never mind found it : http://www.literotica.com/s/the-novelist
 
Last edited:
I think that ffarkus' Mom's So Hot first installment had the Oedipal lust thing down near perfect!
It seems that incest stories have been in the doldrums in recent years. The grandmasters of Oedipal lust tales are not producing like they once did. I dunno if this is just my perception or the actual situation. If you know of a great recent mother son sex tale, please let me know.
It is really is best if mom is in her 40s/50s, and looks good, but looks also her age (in a good way, mind you!) I stop reading a story whenever the description has "mom is 40, but could pass for 25!"
I want "mom" to look like mom! That is what makes fucking her so exciting!
More hot stories of daughters lusting after their mothers would also be welcome!

I like your thinking here, would love to read more stuff where the mother looks her age!
 
Can I ask my US pals here whether incest is totally illegal over there as it is on this side of the Atlantic?

If it is, I'm just wondering why Literotica seems to have a let-it-rip attitude to the subject whereas for others such as underage and n/c there is stern rejection.

Strikes me as inconsistent, to put it extremely mildly.
 
Can I ask my US pals here whether incest is totally illegal over there as it is on this side of the Atlantic?

Wikipedia says::

In the United States the District of Columbia and every state except Rhode Island have some form of codified incest prohibition. However, individual statutes vary widely. Ohio only targets parental figures, and New Jersey does not apply any penalties when both parties are 18 years of age or older....

...cousin sex as well as cousin marriage is outlawed in some states.

Rhode Island allows uncles to marry their nieces if they are part of a community, such as orthodox Jews, for whom such marriages are permitted. Many states also apply incest laws to non-blood relations, including stepparents, step-siblings, and in-laws.

So, the legality varies with jurisdiction.
 
Wikipedia says::



So, the legality varies with jurisdiction.


Yes but pretty well illegal for all practical purposes, right? I do believe my point stands.

Has any mod or suchlike ever been pressed on this, I wonder?

What's the justification for treating one crime differently from another?
 
Can I ask my US pals here whether incest is totally illegal over there as it is on this side of the Atlantic?

If it is, I'm just wondering why Literotica seems to have a let-it-rip attitude to the subject whereas for others such as underage and n/c there is stern rejection.

Strikes me as inconsistent, to put it extremely mildly.

It is not illegal to write about incest or underage or rape.

Each site decides for themselves what they will allow.

Lit only has a stance on under age. They allow incest if its 18 and over

And there is no real stance on rape. If there was would there be a section called non consent?

But back to the point it is legal fo write about illegal acts. If you couldn't no ond could write about murder
 
Last edited:
Back
Top