Telling Him the Truth

Kali laughed, "Unfortunatly I don't carry swim suits in my car....don't suppose you have an extra bikini laying around do ya?" she joked, having no idea he actually had one.
 
Kali laughed, "Unfortunatly I don't carry swim suits in my car....don't suppose you have an extra bikini laying around do ya?" she joked, having no idea he actually had one.

"I will not claim that I think of everything" Jared responded "But I do happen to have one, and I think it's just your size". Kali was taller than Amy, but that wouldn't matter in a bikini. The royal blue two piece would look spectacular on Kali's sleek body. Jared had ordered the bikini from Adam and Eve, and the box had not even been open. "This should do" he said with a smile.
 
She laughed as he opened the box. "Well you have awesome taste!" She stood up and kissed him playfully as she walked down the hallway and changed. She returned a few minutes later in the bikini. "Well?, shall we?"
 
Jared knew that she would look good in the bikini, but the sight of her still took his breath away. He was at a loss for words but the smile on his face told Kali all she needed to know. He had a bottle of wine on ice and he grabbed a couple of glasses from the kitchen. "After you, my dear" he told her as his free hand went around her waist.
 
She laughed and shook her head as she led the way out to the hot tub and stepped up and into the water. It was very hot but felt good at the same time. She took a seat and smiled as she watched him climb in behind her. She let the water run around her and closed her eyes. "This is the perfect way to e d a spectacular day." She looked over at him and smiled.
 
Climbing in next to Kali, Jared let the hot bubbling water soak into his tired bones. He was sure that Kali was enjoying it too. He sat next to his beautiful dinner guest and put his arm around her shoulder as they enjoyed the jets of hot water. When he had moved here he had been hoping that he and Amy could enjoy moments like this but they had been very rare.

Jared was also highly aware of the closeness of their nearly naked bodies. He could feel her thigh pressed against his under the water and he liked it. Rising briefly he poured two glasses of white wine and dropped an ice cube in each. They tapped their wine glasses together as he settled back in close to her.
 
She smiled at took a sip of the wine. She closed her eyes for a moment letting the sensation of the cold wine and hot water take over. She opened her eyes And smiled, "this was the perfect way to end the day."
 
Jared relaxed next to Kali and enjoyed the closeness. They would both have to go to work in the morning but he didn't want to think about it now. This evening had been close to perfect and he would love to have Kali stay with him tonight. Maybe it was time to start thinking about the impracticality of keeping two places miles apart from each other.
 
When they had both had their fill of the water they climbed out and Kali wrapped a towel around herself following him back inside. "So...... I was thinking..." She smiled at him, "mind if I stay here with you for tonight? I keep a change of clothes at work ad can just leave a little early.... I just really want to spend another night with you.."
 
"I can't think of anything I'd like better" Jared answered. Their relationship had developed so fast it made his head spin. In a matter of a few days he had learned that Kali was everything he could ever want in a woman. She had been nearby for a long time but he had failed to notice that she did everything right. She would stay with him tonight; he wasn't about to let her go. How long should he wait before he asked her to move in with him?
 
She changed from the swim suit into one of his tshirts and they climbed into his bed. His arms automatically wrapped around her holding her to him tightly. She smiled as she closed her eyes and fell asleep with him holding her.
 
Jared remembered going to sleep last night, lying in a spoon-type position with his arms around sweet Kali. He realized that she was the girl that he wanted to spend every night with. For the present they could work around their schedules in order to be together, but it could get impractical at times. His place was actually closer to her dance studio than hers was but maybe they should be thinking about someplace that didn't hold the bad memories from his failed relationship with Amy. Sleep overtook him before he had a chance to think it out.
 
Unfortunatly reality came all too soon as her alarm clock on her cell phone went off waking her from her sweet sweet dreams. She opened her eyes and smiled as she quietly turned it off and slipped out of the bed. She snuck into the bathroom to get ready and a short time later she re-emerged out and walked over to kiss his forehead as she grabbed her purse off the floor. "Have a good day. I will be thinking about you." she smiled as he opened his eyes to look up at her.
 
As usual, morning arrived before Jared wanted it. He had curled up with Kali and didn't even feel her get out of bed. After she kissed him goodbye, he smiled up at her and told her that he would call her at lunchtime. After a quick shower and a quicker cup of coffee, he checked outside and felt the warmth that was already starting to build. It would be a nice ride on his bike so he pulled on a pair of jeans and his workboots. Today would be a good day. Wasn't it strange how much better his mood had been since he started seeing Kali.
 
She smiled and found that she couldn't stop smiling the entire day. It was strange that just spending time with him made her days that much brighter. The day had gone pretty quickly and true to his word he texted her t lunch. They exchanged messages before both went back to work. When her day ame to an end and she wasdriving home he couldn't get him out of her mind. She made it home and showered and found herself willing her phone to signal a message from him.
 
After Jared was done with his days work, he came home and showered (again) and thought about what he was going to do between supper and bedtime. He could watch the Diamondbacks game; they were playing Colorado and the game would be over by 10:30 that night. But he knew another fan who was home alone tonight. He wanted to watch the game with her, maybe sharing a bowl of popcorn while they watched. And he knew her phone number. When he heard her voice answering his call, he asked Kali if she would like to watch the game with him. It wasn't the most exciting thing to do on a Tuesday night, but he couldn't think of a better way to spend it.
 
Her face lit up when his name came on the screen of her phone. "of course I would love to watch the game with you... Do you want me to coke over there or are you coming here?" knowing he was the guy who always had the latest and greatest technology she agreed to meet him at his place to watch in a real theater like experience. She threw on a a pair of yoga pants and an old fitted tshirt. She tossed a few things in a bag that she would leave in the car, just in case. She made the short drive to his place and was knocking at his front door before they had even sung the national anthem
 
Jared greeted her at the door. Since it was a pretty warm evening, he was wearing a comfortable pair of running shorts. He was in very good shape but he didn't run a lot. During the winter he enjoyed a good run much more than he did now. He had a Diamondback jersey with the name Upton on the back; he wore it so often that it was already looking well-used. Holding his arms open he welcomed Kali into his arms.

With a bow, Jared offered his arm to her much like an usher in a theatre. Kali slapped his arm away with a quick laugh, and they settled on the sofa. The game was playing on a huge screen at the opposite side of the room. With surround sound, it almost felt like you were at the game. The cost was ridiculous but he spent a lot of evenings home alone when he was with Amy. He wondered if Kali had brought a change of clothes with her. Just in case.
 
She laughed as he ushered her to the sofa. They settled in to watch their team play. They were both big fans and they were soon cheering and yelling as if they were really at the game. She looked over at him and smiled, "it's nice to have someone to watch the game with now.." she kissed his cheak softly as they went back to watching. The game came to an end, their team pulling thru in te final inning. Kali stretched and in doing so ended up with her head laying on his thigh and looking up at him. "so how was your day? We didn't even really talk... It was all business when the game was on." she smiled at him, loving being there with him.
 
"My day was pretty good actually" he answered. "When my personal life was a mess, it carried over to the job. Every job I got felt like drudgery and I had to be the housekeeper at the same time. I didn't really have my head in either of them, and it showed. Now that I have found you, I don't mind going to work in the morning. Life is fun again".

His hand dropped down to run his fingers through Kali's luxurious hair as their eyes met once more. He loved being with her, whatever they may be doing. Even if they were doing absolutely nothing. He hoped that Kali was as happy as he was.
 
I know exactly what you mean" she smiled at him, "I felt the same way all day... I was so happy when you called me to come over! I was only gone one afternoon from you an I was going crazy!"
 
Jared had to smile about this. Hed really got the impression that Kali had loved him before it ever dawned on him. She was pretty enough to attract a crowd of men but she hadn't done anything to encourage them. She had been a great friend to Amy and she had spent a lot of time at the townhouse that Jared and Amy shared. But she never gave away her feelings for Jared.

A strange set of circumstances had drawn Jared and Kali together. As much as they had got to know each other at Amy's parties, he hadn't seen that look in her eyes. How could he have been so blind? But when their eyes met, he could see that look in her eyes now. And she could undoubtely see that look when he looked at her.
 
She smiled back at him seeing the same love in his eyes that she was certain showed back at him in hers. "so........ I know we both have to work and everything... And you haven't gotten your bed to yourself yet... But........." she trailed off and smiled at him.
 
With a big smile, Jared replied "The only thing better than having the bed to myself is to share it with you". They laid on the sofa together and they seemed to have trouble keeping their eyes from each other. With her head lying on his thigh and her hair framing her pretty face, he wanted her to stay with him tonight. He had thoughts about lying together in his bed and making sweet love to her before they fell into a contented sleep together. It would feel so right.
 
She laughed at his sweet comment. "ok. Good." after a few minutes she stood up an held out her hands, "come on, take me to bed." she smiled as she helped him to his feet and they walked down the hallway to the bedroom.
 
Back
Top