New Story Advertisments

New from soupwarsproject

It's married heterosexual week at soupwarsproject and we have two tales to share this time around.

Yin Yang Love
A new, improved and expanded version of a previously published story about a man tricks his ex-stepmother into believing that they fucked while she was drunk. Eventually this sweet deception culminates into a very hot honeymoon and real sex.
http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=115439

The Honeymoon of Kerin and Maia
A sweet little story about changelings in love.
http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=112972

As always, feedback and comments are welcomed.
 
Last edited:
new stories

cool i like the idea of pharo well done m8 i just had my first put up too but i made error on submitions so has wrong title

its called a daring train ride but should ne bound to pls :)
 
My first story has been posted. You can find the link in my siggy. It's lite BDSM.
 
My Latest story...

The good dr Mabeuse posted a thread recently on virgins and the lack of 'First Time" stories.- Well my latest called 'Innocent Invitation' features a virgin and an older man in a slightly unconventional first time experience. I hope you enjoy and I look forward to your comments.

You can find it here:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=116078

G_G:)
 
hi all...just want to let you know i have 2 stories out there right now

(links in my sig line below)

Please take a look and PM or email me your feedback :)


thanks all!
 
The Graduation Present

I've just posted my first story. It seemed to take awhile for them to post it after I submitted it. It was probably just anticipation on my part! As it was, I hadn't checked the site or my email for a few days. When I did, I noticed the feedback messages.

The story is under the Incest section titled The Graduation Present. It's about Mom taking Son to a nice restaurant for dinner as a graduation present. It ends up being a romantic evening for them both.

The Graduation Present

I've gotten plenty of positive feedback. But what I really want is negative feedback. Tell me what I'm doing wrong so that I can make my stories better.

Thanks,
Jenny :kiss:
 
My second story, which I wrote for the Holiday Contest has now been posted. The link is in my siggy.

Thanks to all who read it!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
"Road to Shadow Glen"

My first Lit offering is "The Road to Shadow Glen". I've been chatting with the Lit writers on NaNoWriMo 2003, but was able to edit this and get it subbed this month while I was noveling.

This is a story that was written about 2 or so years ago and is quite different from my current style, but it is still a favorite of mine and it seemed like a decent starting place.

Hoping folks will enjoy it and stick with me for more Aurora stories in the future (there are several with more planned).

Thanks,
Stormraven 23
 
My new story was posted today, it's an entry into the Winter Holiday Contest. It appears in Lesbian Sex and isn't just all out sex, there is a decent amount of character build up and plot to it.

You can find it here:

Loving in a Winter Wonderland

Please take a look and let me know what you think.

Thanks!

Lou :rose:
 
Boy that was fast

I finished my story last night 10 minutes left before the deadline. I pretty much rushed the ending so I could submit it in time. It's a shame because the story flowed easier than that damn Nanowrimo thingy I did in November. 11,000 words is a real achievement for me in just a few days. My girlfriend challenged me to enter the contest. I joked with her that I was entering the contest with an erotic midget story. She said it was impossible to write an erotic story with a midget in it. Soooo...I was challenged to do it. Here it is for your feedback. All thoughts whether I pulled it off or not are very much appreciated. Thanks!!!



Marty The Midget's erotic Christmas

A Ghost of a Chance
 
Howdy from downunder.

As a new addition to Literotica, I have only just posted my second story Innocent Pawn Ch.02. It is in the non-consent category, and yes it is another dominant male tying up a submissive innocent virgin, this time in the name of revenge for her father killing his father. He figures to get her pregnant with his bastard, and then chain her to the castle walls until her father comes to get her (obviously this guy doesn't know where her father is, otherwise would have killed him already).

Yes, it is set in a castle etc etc, and yes, there will be a dungeon scene in part 4 (part 3 is pending). But for all those cynics, hopefully the female character has enough spirit showing that it will be extremely plausible when she turns the tables on him and gives him a taste of his own medicine after the next two installments.

Cheers, wishfulthinking

I have included a link to my bio with my two stories, but have as yet to figure out how to do those fancy pictures etc.
 
Snippetsville Christmas

Snippetsville Group consists of some authors writing very short (600 word/5 minute read) stories and submitting four of them about once a month. We have written an entry for the winter holiday contest that I hope you'll read, vote and comment on.

Snippetsville Christmas Bonus Issue
 
My latest story is up.

It's about two best friends who are saying farewell before going off to university. Their friends want them to get together. They have secretly been attracted to each other on and off. Will they go for it, or will it break the friendship?

It's all about trust
 
May I recomend a very well written story in the "First Time" category - no it is not the usual, "how I lost my cherry" type story.

it is called Naturally New Zealand - Fairy Falls written by Wildsweetone, who many of you know as an excellent editor, and more of you will have unknowingly read stories she has edited.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=118661

Jon

:devil: :devil: :devil:
 
Here is a new posting of a story I posted on the challenge thread. I forgot to put it out for public view. Thanks for the reads....

Fool

Future Tense
 
Re: More Stormraven23 Stories

Stormraven23 said:
Hi all,

I've already gotten some really terrific compliments on the stories I have up, and more have been added recently:
http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=276215


Thanks,
Stormraven23

I thought to read a story, but you have a whole host of new stories up!

Nice holiday present since I am a fantasy/s&f fan.

You'll hear from me.
 
"The House on Charlevoix Street" Chapter 7 is now posted:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=120262&page=1

It includes B&D, anal sex, and a lesbian fling with spanking, so readers who go there looking for just romance, be fore-warned.

It's shamelessly over-written, but it was a tough chapter to write in the non-sexual parts, because Abigail is now coming into her own. She seems to have taken on a life of her own as characters sometimes do, and is now telling me how to write the story. That's a fine way to act, especially since she's supposed to be sexually submissive, but I guess like so many submissives, she controls her master more than either of them realize.

---dr.M.
 
Last edited:
First part of Manipulation is posted. (Click on Will's Tales below)

Succesive parts will be posted weekly, subject to 'pipe congestion'. (Five Part story)

Feedback and Public Comments welcome.

Will's
 
Here I Go Again

I finally have my second story up. It took longer than I expected to finish this one, I'm not the most expedient of writers, but still I hoped to have this one up at the beginning of the month. I was delayed a few weeks by computer problems which ultimately cost me my hard drive and briefly I thought I lost this entire story, but luckily I was able to recover it.

This one is divided into 4 chapters and I was going to post each chapter separately, but I wanted to get the entire story out before Christmas and I was afraid if I submitted the chapters separately, they might get posted out of order.

It's another incest story, this one is about a mother and son. I don't intend on making this category my niche, but I felt I had at least one more story to tell in it before I moved on.

To anyone who is inclined to read it, feedback and opinions are welcome as always.

A Matter Of Trust

Thank you!
 
Chapter 4 of my Living the Fantasy series is now posted:

Living the Fantasy Ch 04 - Driving Him Mad

It's in the Exhibitionist and Voyeur category and is about a couple on a car journey, who get stuck in a traffic jam. It's a very short story and it is a lead up chapter to the next, much longer, non-consent chapter, which I'll be posting in the next week or two.

As always, feedback and comments welcome.

Thanks to all who have been reading and commenting on 'Living the Fantasy' so far.

Lou :rose:
 
Back
Top