The Spy Who Loved Me

Was he ready to meet his daughter

Yes

No

Maybe

Time was up

“Yes” He said getting up and paying for the meal before she could. H had standards after all! He followed her out of the restaurant nodding at the owner in thanks and opening her car door for her. He slid in next to her clearing his throat and settling down. For the first time in a while he felt nervous his mind reeling as he thought about what it was going to be like to meet her. Would she like him? Would they hit it off? Were they compatible as he thought they were? He wanted her to like him I mean he was her father after all but would she be angry about him being away for so long.

“How should we do this?” He asked looking at her “ I don’t have to pretend to be some thing else do i?” he asked watching her “I don’t want to b known as uncle Thomas or some thing” He said shaking his head at the thought.

“And when are we leaving for Ireland?” He asked suddenly ready for the trip. He wanted to be alone with the both of them or at least out of New York City a city he didn’t feel all that comfortable in just yet.
 
"No. I don't want to lie to her. She's going to know the truth...that you're her Daddy and that you're back from being away. She's too young to know that you've been away for so long but, don't be surprise if she questions you about things. All I ask is that you be truthful to her." Rebecca said the limo headed toward her penthouse downtown.

Not much was said as the car maneuvered through traffic. Rebecca let Thomas have his thoughts as she confirmed a few appointments on her phone. She looked at her calendar and saw that the flight was set, "Looks like we're leaving next Tuesday, first flight leaves at 10AM." Yes, it was a public flight but the good thing about it was that it was first class.

"Another thing Thomas. I have a friend, her name is Kathy. She's Andi's nanny and takes care of her when I'm away. I've let her know you were coming so she's getting Andi up from her nap and she should be awake and full of energy by the time we get there... let me apologize in advance for her hyperness."
 
“Okay if you can get the ticket for me then I can pay you back” He said nodding at her words. They were just about there and his nerves were running rampant. He hadn’t been this nervous since the first time he killed a man. It was madness for the normally calm and collected man. He felt his pulse quickening and breathed in deeply trying to steel his nerves as they reached her penthouse.

“What does Kathy know about me?” He asked stepping out and helping her out “Did you dish about me?” He asked raising an eyebrow and favoring her with a rare smile. He was trying to inject some humor into this for his own sake because it was either that or run screaming. He didn’t know why he was so nervous but he hated it.

“So she knows her daddy is coming for the first time?” Thomas asked following her inside and looking around. The place was nice and seemed to have good security (even though he knew good security was a lie at best).
 
"No..." Rebecca hesitated a bit, "I only told Kathy a few things but yes, she knows about you. So, don't be offended if she doesn't seem too friendly. She's more of a grandmother type and very set in her ways."

Before they entered the main room, Rebecca turned to face Thomas, "Listen, just relax and go with the flow. Trust me, if you've faced an enemy in war, then just imagine that this is 10 times as worse."

Heading into the room, they were both greeted by a wide-eyed little girl who rushed into Rebecca's arms, "Mommy!"

Picking up the little girl, Rebecca turned her to face Thomas, "Andi, guess what? See this man here?" She nodded at Thomas, "That's Daddy...remember I told you Daddy's away? Well, he's back, baby." They both looked at him and it was then Andi held her arms out to Thomas, "Daddy!"
 
Thomas was floored never had he in his wildest dreams could he have imagined the beautiful girl before him. Every thing else faded away and he felt himself naturally picking the girl up and cuddling her into him. Some thing clicked inside of him and just like that he was suddenly daddy and he knew that nothing else mattered. He cuddled her close to him kissing the top of her head before setting her down.

“Hello Andi” He said smoothing out her hair “It’s so good to meet you” He said kissing her hand and smiling at her “and I’m not going any where again my little Angel” he murmured kissing her again and picking her up.

“Thank you” he said to Rebecca looking at her and cradling the little girl close “ I cant thank you enough for this I’ m only sorry I missed so much already when we made such a wonderful girl together” He said giving her a beaming smile.
 
Rebecca watched father and daughter bond over the next hour. Even though it had only been an hour, Rebecca felt bad for what she needed to do, "Thomas, it's Andi's dinner time.. why don't we let Kathy feed her and we can talk in the study?"

Kathy took that as a hint and beckoned the little girl to her and led her to the kitchen. Before she left, Andi gave her mother a hug and then, without hesitation, she gave Thomas a hug and a kiss before waving bye to both her parents.

In the study, Rebecca regarded Thomas, her arms crossed under breasts as she leaned against the desk, "So, that was the great Andi. She's infamous for stealing hearts of everyone she meets."
 
“Her powers are a force to be reckoned with” Thomas said smiling. Over the last hour he had bonded with his daughter gotten to know her and ultimately fallen in love with her. He couldn’t believe how much he could love some one after just an hour of his time but here he was utterly devoted to his daughter and quite frankly smitten.

“I don’t even want to leave” He said softly smiling a little “I’ve already missed so much I don’t want to miss another second” he said giving her a smile before crossing his own arms.

“You look so serious” He said raising an eyebrow “You have ever since you told me we had a daughter together you’ve acted professional even which worries me see I came back for you to be with you or at least see how things go does the fact we have a daughter some how mean you’ve lost interest in that?”
 
Letting out a deep breath she didn't realize she had been holding, Rebecca regarded Thomas when he said she had been serious since telling him about Andrea. She considered what he said about not wanting to leave after seeing their daughter. Rebecca wasn't too sure how Andrea would take to her father seeing as how she was wary of strangers. The only other guy she was used to seeing was Joshua and even it was apparent he wasn't too keen about children.

"Well, I wasn't sure what you'd want to do Thomas. You're more than welcome to stay here. I'm just not sure how to take all this..I mean with you showing up all of sudden. I was just taken by surprise... a good surprise mind you. And know that Andrea is a surprise to you, I-"

Just then, there was shout from a male voice coming from the main room, "Rebecca, honey?!"

Well, shit...Joshua, her manager.

Rebecca forgot he had a key to the place only because well, he just did.
 
He opened his mouth to speak before he heard a male voice coming from the main room. He heard the honey part and realization dawned on him his eyes widening slightly as he took in the new information. She said she wasn’t dating…. But clearly there was some one else or at least a competitor. His anger flashed up riling inside of him like a coiled snake. Was this man with her? Close with his daughter? He suddenly wished he had his gun and his knuckles began to reflex itching to get their hands on this man.

“No one else right?” Thomas said his voice deadly calm as he rose an eyebrow “that doesn’t sound like some on else” He said trying not to sound too angry.

He folded his arms staring her down waiting for an answer as Joshua got closer.
 
Rebecca was somewhat surprised by Thomas' reaction when they heard Joshua, "Hey, Thomas, calm down..it's OK, it's just my manager. He has permission to be here and well, sometimes he just shows up unannouced." She pushed herself from the desk she was leaning on and headed the door of the study. When she got to the door, she turned to Thomas, "Wait here, I'll get him to leave."

When she approached Josh, he hugged her immediately, "Hey, how's my favorite star?" He still had her in his arms as he regarded her, "I heard you left the studio early today, is something wrong? They said you had a visitor."

Pushing out of his arms, Rebecca nodded, "Yeah, it's fine...it's just someone coming to see me today. I hadn't seen him in a while, that's all."

Joshua wanted to say more but he knew Rebecca. If she wanted him to know more then she would say it. But he didn't want to push the subject. "OK, I just wanted to make sure you were OK, I'll call you later Becky." He gave her a kiss on the cheek and turned to head out. She waited until he left and then returned to the study. "Sorry about that. That's just how Joshua is. He's gone now."

She noticed he looked all but pleased so she stopped, "What? What's wrong?"
 
He shrugged clearing his throat “I’m a little bit of a jealous beast” He admitted leaning against the desk and raising an eyebrow “Let me be frank” he said watching her looking her up and down appraisingly.

“I haven’t ben with any one else since you” He said (not a lie) “I actually had an amazing night with you four years ago, not only was the sex amazing but our connection and our time together back at the bar it was enough that I decided to come back to New York City to see what more could be of that and if you felt the same now I wasn’t expecting to have a daughter but my feelings for you haven’t changed nor the fact that I want you badly” He said giving her a sexy smile as he moved off the desk.

“I think I’ll take you up on that offer to stay” He mussed stopping until they were inches apart letting his scent waft over her “just make no mistake of my intention to be with you again and to make you mine” He murmured giving her a deep kiss before stepping back and stepping out of the office going to see Andi to get to know her better. They would reconvene later but for now he wanted her to stew on his words and his kiss.
 
Rebecca watched him leave as the taste of his kiss still lingered on her lips. She realized after about 5 minutes she hadn't moved. He came back just for her. And like her, there hadn't been anyone for them since that night.

Was this supposed to be? Had the sex really been that great that they both didn't want anyone else but each other?l

There was only one way to find out. Usually Andrea was in bed by 7:30 and Kathy's room was on the other side of the penthouse which meant the room next to Rebecca's was the only available one for Thomas.

The words "to make you mine" made her blush. He said it with such passion, she wondered if it could ever happen. True, she was still guarded about the fact that he could leave again at any moment but could she let herself go just enough to become his? How would he handle her fame and her traveling all the time? Would they grow apart because of that?

"Damnit Rebecca..stop.." she scolded herself. She was started to overthink the situation but there was a lot about Thomas she still didn't know. She needed to play this safe for the time being. So, Rebecca put in a call to her personal assistant and asked him to check out a Petty Officer Third Class Thomas Whitney.

She needed to know what she was getting into before she got in too deep.
 
He played with his daughter quickly falling more and more in love with her with each passing second. How could some one so easily capture his hardened heart? He wondered as he played and tickled his daughter. The last time the Assassin had felt much of any thing it was that night almost four years ago. Had she inherited some thing from her mother? Was this a weakness? The people who trained him would say yes but when he gazed at her (adoringly) he couldn’t imagine how she could ever have a negative impact on his life. She was so wonderful and beautiful…..

Finally she was whisked off to bed leaving Thomas alone in the house. He debated about going and seeing what Rebecca thought about his words but decided instead to go check out his new “room” he wasn’t sure if he had moved in but he was happy to stay in the room for the night. He was tired from the taxing day and so he eagerly reached his new room and stepped into the shower. He washed off quickly before getting out pulling a pair of sleeping pants on but leaving his chest bare. He admired his form in the manner and put his hidden glock in the dresser drawer hiding it behind his spare clothes before lounging on the bed. He stretched out languidly sighing in contentment at the nice sheets.
 
Before their daughter was put to bed, Rebecca ordered a pizza, topped with everything and then brought out a bottle of wine. She opened it and poured two glasses, taking them to Thomas' room. She saw him lounging there and she smiled.

Knocking on the door frame, she held up the glasses, "I hope you don't mind," she said, walking over to him and giving him one as she sat on his bed, "I hope you're hungry. I don't really cook anymore so I ordered us a pizza. I thought we could eat and talk.." she said, taking a sip from her glass.
 
“Pizza is good” He said sitting up crossing his legs and positioning himself on the bed. He took the wine with one hand and the pizza box with another balancing both while she sat down before gently placing it between them. He opened the box and breathed in the delicious smell before taking a slow satisfying sip of wine. He looked her up and down his mouth curling in approval as he took and drank her in.

“It seems I have to make sure our daughter gets some good home cooking then” He joked dryly eating his pizza and watching her “I mean wouldn’t want her to miss out on seeing daddy grilling up steaks or Sunday dinner” he said even as his eyes lit up slightly. He hadn’t ever expected to utter that sentence but then again he never expected to have a child either. He never expected to cook for a family or even show off those skills, skills he learned primarily just to get close to a high profile target one time.

“Thank you for letting me stay here” He said smiling softly “it was nice to read her a story tonight”
 
"Ohh, is that so?" Rebecca said to his comment about the cooking. "Well, that, I definitely need to see." For some reason, she couldn't imagine him cooking.

"I'm really glad you're staying with us... and the only reason I suggested the separate bedrooms is because I would like to introduce you into Andi's life slowly. She's not too good with change but tonight, she took right away to you." With that, Rebecca didn't know what to make of that. To either be glad or worried.

Worried just because of her thoughts earlier about Thomas leaving again. But right now, she pushed that thought out of her mind, "So, I wanted to explain to you about Joshua..." she finished her glass of wine and set it down on the nightstand as she moved closer to him, "Joshua is my manager, like I said earlier. Yes, he does have full access to my home but only because he is someone I trust. But, I don't want you to worry about him. He knows about Andi but he's never really gotten close, which is good. And for Andi, she seems to sense it and doesn't bother with him also."

"If that bothers you, then let me know and I can tell Joshua that he needs to call from now on."
 
“You wouldn’t have suggested separate bedrooms otherwise?” Thomas asked raising an eyebrow and eating his pizza. He hadn’t expected her to so easily admit it but he couldn’t help but smile in pleasure at her comment. A smile that grew even wider when she explained Joshua, so that was it then. He could tell by Joshua’s voice that he was interested in her but as long as that interest remained one sided he could see no point in killing Joshua which would have been a risk he didn’t want to take on. He was surprised at how easily she accommodated him but pleased as well maybe there was still some thing there.

“I get it” He said shrugging “I have to tell you though he’s more than interested in you judging by his voice” He said shrugging “I understand he is your manager but some one like that might make trouble for some one like me a potential suitor I wouldn’t want Andi to see that so maybe it’s best if he and I don’t interact much I would hate to uh have to harm him or some thing along those lines”

He put his own glass of wine down and scooted closer one hand idly stroking her hand as he gazed at her “I missed you” he said gently and softly capturing her in his gaze easily.
 
Yeah, she had realized that but never fell for Josh's advances. But hell, if Thomas could see it, then perhaps it was time to talk with Josh about his demeanor toward her and remind hm that they needed to keep it professional. She definitely was going to also let him know that he needed to call from now on.

"Something along those lines?" She asked, smiling. "Thomas, I promise, that's the last time he will show up uninvited. So please, don't worry about him, OK?"

"I missed you too.. and I'm sorry if I've been acting differently, it's just a lot has happened today, that's all." She interlaced her fingers with his and leaned toward him, kissing him lightly on his lips, "There's been no one else for me either since our night together, Thomas...it's been far too long for me."
 
“there has been no one else for me as well Rebecca” Thomas said cupping her face in his hands and giving her a deep kiss “No one I couldn’t get you off my brain I couldn’t get that night off of our brain I probably shouldn’t have accused you of not being interested but I have to admit I was worried I want us to b a family with Andi if at all possible being together marriage maybe not just yet but after a time I have no intentions of leaving you both”

It was true as well, he didn’t know how life was going to work or what to do about his profession but he knew he never wanted to leave her side. He loved his daughter more than he ever knew he would and he thought he loved her as well. The rest would be figured out later but for now he just wanted to enjoy this moment with her.

He kissed her again pulling her onto his lap running his hands up and down her back He kissed her deeply and passionately with every bit of force as he had in the limo. He pushed the pizza to the side suddenly hungry for some thing much…. More.
 
She returned his kiss just as deeply and got on her knees as their lips were locked. This allowed her to move toward him and then straddle him as he sat on the bed. Before coming in with the wine and pizza, she had changed into a pair of shorts and a loose fitting tshirt. It had been a long day but it was hopefully going to end on a high note.

Breaking the kiss and placing her hands on his shoulders, Rebecca was eye level to him and she started deeply into his eyes, regarding him for a moment. "I'm glad you're back...and thank you."

She placed little kisses on his lips, then his face and in between kisses she told him, "Thank you for accepting the news today about Andrea... from what I've seen so far, she's fallen for you instantly..."
 
“I feel the same” he said moaning softly as she rained kisses all across his face. Her lips were sheer heaven on his body each one super charging him and sending pleasure racing down to his cock. He felt his growing member harden and twitch underneath her and placed his hands on her hips rubbing them and pulling her even closer to his form.

“ I cant tell you how glad I am to be back with you” he said honestly taking his turn and raining kissing all across her neck as his hands explored and rubbed her back “I cant tell you how happy I am for Andrea as well I cant imagine my life without her even though I’ve just truly met her I have fallen for as well just like you”

He moaned encouragingly his mouth finding her favorite spot and teasing it. He felt desire and want spreading through his body like wild fire and moved his hips grinding his cock against her shorts as his hands clawed at her shirt pulling it up and over.
 
Rebecca groaned as she felt his hard cock rub against her covered pussy. She returned the grinding, her breath was racing from the excitement he was causing within her. She whispered his name and soon, her shirt was gone. Bra-less and topless, she was half naked and she felt so hot for him...so needy.

It had been way too long since that night. That one night where their lust turned into the best night of their lives and then, from that night, a child was created.

Now, he was back and she could only enjoy having him in her arms once again.

In between pants of lust, Rebecca whispered to him, "Thomas, please...I need you inside of me..."
 
“You don’t have to tell me twice” He said panting from the pleasure he was feeling. He lifted her up long enough to kick his pants off and rip her shorts off before he gently eased her back down arching and angling his hips so she was impaled on his cock. He moaned in pure bliss feeling his fill her and panting at the mind-blowing experience. He shifted driving himself in deeper his hands clawing and gripping her back as he sat her atop him.

“Oh fuck that feels so good” He whispered arching his hips and few times and purring at the pleasure “Mmmm oh yes baby” He said grinning at her like an idiot before beginning to thrust in and out. His hands gripped her backside suing it for leverage to thrust into her. He moved in and out slowly getting a feel for her as his mind flashed back to that night. That night that had provided them with so much pleasure and the child that resulted from it. He moved in and out in and out pumping his hips and driving himself into her as he buried his head into her breast kissing and sucking with feverish delight.
 
Rebecca gasped when she felt him enter her. She rested her forehead against his as she moved with him, wrapping her arms around his shoulders, kissing him every now and then.

They kept their sounds quiet as not to wake anyone in the penthouse. Unlike their first time together where Rebecca was sure she was going to lose her voice or that the police were going to be called on them. But now, tonight, was their time. They had all night to explore each other, not having to disappear in the morning.

No, this was only the beginning for both of them.
 
He moved with her kissing her making sweet love to her. Never had the hardened assassin done some thing so tender or intimate. He didn’t fuck her didn’t pound away he barely moved in truth instead rocking his hips back and forth slowly with her. The pleasure was just as intense however coupled with the fact that he was doing some thing so precious and intimate with her. He idly wondered if this was a better way to conceive a child after all Andrea had been born of drunken lust and intense fucking if they had another child this way would it matter?

His mind flashed again his balls tightening as a much more lustful thought came into his mind. She hadn’t been with any one in a while so did that mean she wasn’t on any birth control? If so did that mean they might have another child together? The thought wasn’t even remotely unappealing as a matter of fact it made his cock tighten and swell and he moved in and out of her a bit more aggressively moaning softly as he gripped her back like a dying man holding onto a life raft.
 
Back
Top