Good Reads on Literotica

Sammael Bard

Suit Up
Joined
Oct 19, 2013
Posts
5,175
Out of the thousands of stories here, I'm sure you've stumbled upon some stories and authors which left a lasting impression on you. This thread is dedicated to those authors and stories. They don't have to be in the Hall of Fame or even have a Red H or the Green E, just stories and Authors that you liked immensely.

So,

> Post a link to the stories that you loved.

For the benefit of those browsing, give a small description about what you loved (humour, plot, narrative, erotica or anything else) that makes it stand apart from the rest. There's no restriction on categories.

> If you liked a particular Author's submissions, add a link to their submission page. Again, for the benefit of the readers, give a small description about what you liked about that author and a beginner's story you'd suggest for those who are not familiar with them.

I hope you all enjoy reading the stories and get to add new, unfamiliar authors and stories to your reading list.

Happy Reading.
 
I'd like to mention Author leapyearguy. I love the way he includes humour in almost all of his stories. I was introduced to his work by Aiding and Abetting (Romance) and was intrigued with the rest of his work. I have gone through all of his works and I loved 90% of it. Pity that he has stopped writing.

Check out his other submissions like Jake and Jed Meet the Thespians and In The Beginning for his trademark humour and Left Behind if you're looking for something tragic and haunting.
 
I remember Aiding and Abetting, that one was damn good. Love the humor and the overall lighthearted feel to it. The whole scenario leading up to their first time was fuckin' brilliant.

Off the top of my head, I'd give Sunlight form rwsteward a look(yeah, yeah, I'm a dude that reads the Romance category, whatever, fuck you). One of them End of the world tales so it's a little different, and a bit darker in some aspects than most Romance stories (again, sue me).

Here's the link for Sunlight: http://www.literotica.com/s/sunlight-5

I'd advise checkin' out his other work too. Lotta good shit in there.

Enjoy.
 
Last edited:
Oh yeah... I remember Sunlight. Loved it.

I would like to recommend 2 author's whose work I find uniquely compelling. It's my personal taste, but you will not regret trying them

First off...

You ever look for black humour and erotica in the same story? Grim jokes and sex can be a match made in heaven. Just check out 100 Angry Bananas. I would strongly suggest reading the "Contract Killer" stories. Sadly they are not in chapters, so you have to read them in order of posting date, but boy is it worth it. One of the best series I have read.

Secondly, the incomparable angiquesophie. Words can't describe how much I love her writing. From the subtle nuances of the words to the way she can show cold superiority and frightened subjugation with the same elan. Her stories grab the reader by the throat and pull them into the screen. Read the first series you see and you'll get what I mean. She writes a lot of LW, hence the scores aren't great. She is the perfect example of how scores and quality don't always match up.

There are others. I'll add them soon.
 
A don't miss read!

If you are looking for more than just a stroke story in the gay male genre, do NOT miss this one:

The Angel By My Side by DW Simon

I'll let the comment I left on it after I stumbled across it last summer be my recommendation:

Words escape me!

Those of us that call ourselves 'authors' are never supposed to be at a loss for what to say, but right now, I am! A simply amazing story that touched my soul in so many ways. Brilliantly written. Perfectly paced. Quietly...but yet highly...erotic. Spiritually moving. So deeply emotional, but peppered with humor too. Mysterious and also so refreshingly open. A true work of art. Thank you!
 
Noble_Truth: His Celestial Matters/Wars Stories and Jonathan Creed series: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1516702&page=submissions

Jake_Knight: His Diabolical Rapture series and An Unlikely Gentlemen series: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1373902&page=submissions

Note: I've edited for both gentlemen. I've urged them to self-publish.

Lastly, Lovecraft68: I've edited a few stories for LC. (And he is great to edit for as well.) The story that captured my heart was: Home Is Where the Heart Is:

http://www.literotica.com/s/home-is-where-the-heart-is-1
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, Home is Where the Heart is was a damn good read. Always hear it said LC has a great attention to detail and characters. Certainly didn't disappoint there.

If you're into things that are less firelight and candles, you might try the one from PennLady called Facing the Past. It's another one from the Romance group (hey, I was on a bit of a kick, get bent).

http://www.literotica.com/s/facing-the-past

Here's one from jack_straw, Bed of Roses, based on the Statler Brother's song. 'Bout a kid who has a bit of shit thrown his way and finds a home in a bit of an unlikely place. Again, not a whole lot of candlelight and feathers here, but it's a neat story with some real characters in it (in case you haven't noticed, that's kinda my thing).

http://www.literotica.com/s/bed-of-roses-jack_straw

Enjoy. I know I did.
 
Last edited:
There are two writers that, in my opinion, are class above any other here. At least in LW section which very tough territory.
Rehnquist is one and anything in his collection [which is not huge, but quality over quantity] is well worth the read.
My personal favourite is Lazy Lemon Sun. Story of a man betrayed by the closest of the family [starting with his own brother and onwards, can't say more, it will spoil it]]. Absolutely brilliant.

DanielQSteele is the other one.
It's pretty lengthy but you can't go past When We Were Married series. The story of Jacksonville prosecutor Bill Maitland and the four words that ended his marriage.

What both have in common is phenomenal character development, brilliant dialogue throughout and realistic/believable plots.
Highly recommended.
 
Last edited:
A few favourite Incest stories of mine are Alexis and its sequel Alexis, Reprised. Lesbian, sister-sister incest story and beautifully written. Mostly deals with the feelings of the sisters for each other.

Another one about which I've been tooting the horn for the last few day is Kissing in Dreams by Her_Toyboy. Deals with the anguish that comes free with an Incestuous relationship, unlike the stock that you find. Beautifully written.
 
Author patientlee is amongst one of my favourite authors on Lit. Her stories (especially in Gay Male) are extremely well-written. I'd recommend Come With A Friend (Transgender and Crossdressers). I usually don't read stories from that category, but her story made stop and look.

Characters are real, their emoions and conflicts well described. Here's the link: https://www.literotica.com/s/come-with-a-friend

Another one is a FAWC winner, called Lost Agnes (Gay Male). The narrator's voice is what caught my eye. The environment feels authentic and real. Here's the link: https://www.literotica.com/s/f4-lost-agnes

You can try out her other stories too. They're worth a read. The link to her submission page is here: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1321217&page=submissions

Will add more later.
 
Steampunk + sci-fi + futanari = this

The rest of the stories by this author are magnificently written as well.
 
The story Science at St Marys encompasses the best and worst of Literotica, IMHO. The best in that the story is hot, fun, plausible. The worst in that it is the author's only submission and has room for improvement.

In the story, a female teacher in England in 1869 gets treated for hysteria. Favorite lines: "Jane did as she was told, and for the second time that afternoon, caught sight of herself in the mirror on the far wall... Behind her the men in black suits casually observed her buttocks while they finished their sherries."
 
MarshAlien. His A Stitch in Time series is phenomenal. He also does sci-fi, his What Feats He Did That Day series is a fun little series. iirc he still writes, just not on lit.

payenbrant, ongoing "Mine... Yours" series. Non-human series (persona is human) with vampires and werewolves and stuff from other dimensions. Good read.

Over_Red, ongoing sci-fi/fantasy "Dream Drive" series. By far, the most anticipated next installment. For me.

Below are incest recommendations, none that regulars probably haven't heard of, but I'll list them nonetheless.

PacoFear wrote a few incest stories that I really liked, Macallan Promises, Stolen Kisses, Words on Skin, classics.

beachbum1958 also wrote a couple of series of incest nature that I liked. The series are mostly finished now so you don't have to painstakingly wait for a new installment to come out.

Mentalcase. Bloody legend. Ongoing incest series that is killing me because the new chapters aren't being published fast enough.
 
categ.: "Humor&Satire"

1.Taco Bell Creep by LordLoxley https://www.literotica.com/s/taco-bell-creep
Excellent writer one of the most original that I've come across. Very intelligent /subtle satire presented under the disguise of a v. funny straightforward commedy. I only picked up the message on my 2nd reading and it's brilliant !
 
Last edited:
My favorite new series from the past year is Cam Slut Mom, by DirtyMindedMom. It's funny and dirty and has everything you could want in a mom/son incest tale.
 
A Star Is Born-- Naked by Orie

https://www.literotica.com/s/a-star-is-born-naked

It's an exhibitionist story about a young stage actress who finds out her new role requires on-stage nudity.

The storyline is fairly simple. However, I'm blown away by the quality of writing, the characters, and the dialogue. It's written in a way that it's very easy to visualize. It's like watching a movie. Simply put, it might be the best story I've ever read on here, in terms of quality.

Fresh Off the Bus (series), Patriotic Duty, Shame, Solomon King (series) by Stormbringer

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=5817&page=submissions

These are IR stories with a coercive theme to it. But what I really like about this author is that his sex scenes are so well written, and incredibly erotic. In my opinion, he's one of the greats when it comes to writing hot sex scenes. I also like that his stories feature a large movie-like scope. In other words, it's not just sex. There's crime, schemes, and even some action.

With Mom's Help by Hammertime

https://www.literotica.com/s/with-moms-help

One of the famous mother/son stories, at least to me. I love the simplicity, the gradual build up, and the hesitancy & motivations on behalf of the mother. It hits all the right spots for the mother/son genre.

Replacing My Cum Bucket by BobbyT

https://www.literotica.com/s/replacing-my-cum-bucket

Another classic. For the same reasons listed above, it hits all the right spots for the mother/son genre. At 5 pages, this story takes a simple premise of a mother "checking up" on her son, and it goes in to incredible detail and depth.

There's so many more. I'll post more later.
 
Her Orgasm by AltheaRose

https://www.literotica.com/s/her-orgasm-1

Took me several days to read this 5 page story. I read it little by little. It's about a young woman who does a side job for an artists, who likes to film people masturbating (at least that's the quick description for it)

I'm blown away by the writing; the characters, the thoughts, the dialogue, all of it. The dialogue especially. It's very quirky and witty. It also feels very realistic in the sense that you feel as though you know the characters while reading it. The minor details throughout the story add to the realism of it.

Highly recommend this. One of the best I've read in years.
 
Back
Top