Christian Linda In London: Longstretch's deflowering a Christian virgin.......

dondd

Really Experienced
Joined
Jul 19, 2012
Posts
242
http://www.literotica.com/s/christian-linda-in-london

The author isn't a Christian, but in this story, he describes how he took a Christian girl's innocence.
I enjoy reading it and gain new understandings each time I read it.

The first time I read it, I thought the player, Peter, who took the sweet innocent Christian girl's virginity was the "bad guy" in the story. He only wanted one thing and dumped Linda after spending a few nights fucking her, in all sorts of positions and "introducing" the naive Christian woman to the world of sex and dating.
(It's unfortunate her BC failed because his spermy pagan cum made her a mommy).

But re-reading, I see the Christian virgin really wanted to get fucked and wanted her first time to be from someone like Peter who knew what he was doing instead of the virgin guy she would likely later marry.

Longstretch is very detail describing how he first entered her pussy:

"Linda, please guide me into you. You can help me by bringing my cock there. Together we'll do this."

I tried guiding myself into her, but it was her hand that made it happen. She pushed my hand away and took over. The head of my cock was almost inside when she pulled back.
........
"Now let's keep on going, I want to do it all."
We had the head fully inside when she stopped me again by pushing against my hips.
"No more now, please, Peter."

Before I could to pull out, she changed her mind and grabbed my buttocks, pulling me forward, taking much of my cock inside.
"Push hard, now, Peter, push, go all the way!" she ordered. I knew that I had broken through when she said "uhhh" twice.
"There, it's done, Peter, now push all the way into me."
I like her forward action, grabbing his behind & "forcing" his forehead to burst her hymen.

I knew that I had broken through when she said "uhhh" twice.
"There, it's done, Peter, now push all the way into me."
Would enjoyed seeing the look on Peter's eyes and how he reacted when she watched her become subservient to his godless cock.
His forehead felt her holy hymen when he pushed it up against it and then broke it, piercing her hymen and forever robbing her of her Christian innocence, which she so easily gave to him.

One of my fantasies is to visualize how the "innocent" Christian girl reacted as Peter moved his hungry pagan cock into her sweet pussy.

The sweet virgin girl, who had long maintained her "innocence" and wouldn't let any of the Christian men she date fuck her, so easily gave-in to Peter's seductive words.

The story shows how horny Linda, the Christian woman, was and how she sooo wanted Peter's hungry pagan cock.

The feeling of Peter's tasty sperm also likely felt good in her innocent pussy.
As horny as he was, Peter so wanted to thrust his cum into her.
It seems like Peter didn't like to use condoms and loved the feeling of thrusting deep into the girls he bedded.

Linda likely felt his cum enter her.
Wonder if she thought of the chance of Peter's hard cock making her a mommy?
Would the child be Christian?
The mommy was Christian, but the daddy's sperm was pure heathen.

Women, am told, love the feeling of sperm in them. The cum serves as a 'healing agent' after their men pierce their pussies.

Can see her telling him:
"Put it in, Peter. I'm so horny and God, I want you. Please, fuck me with your huge cock.
Show this Christian girl what it means to love..."


The nonChristian man he is, Peter is only too willing to carnally push into her and begin his thrusts, showing her what's superior and she shows him what's most important in her life.
Soon, after feeling the gyrations of her pussy match the passionate movement his pagan penis and enjoying all the new sensations he gives her, his pagan cum shoots into her, forever "sealing" their connection.

Though her pussy was initially tight, after he bursts her "innocent" hymen, she finds she enjoys having his heathen cock in her and doesn't want him to stop
"... oh, Jesus," she moans as Peter supplies all her needs.

If I were in that situation, with a Christian virgin, I'd rub my penis up against her clit, up and down, but not go in (yet). While doing that, would suck her boobs to get her even more wet and begin to slowly move it in... making it clear what I wanted...



***

I like what LongStretch attributes the Christian girl telling him, after she let his forehead burst her holy hymen:

"I owe you a deep apology, Peter. I did something with you that I hadn't planned, was not brought up to do ever, and loved every second of.
I've prayed and prayed over my behavior, but I haven't gotten an answer. God doesn't always speak directly, of course, but I was so hoping for permission or rebuke.
I've always known I was a sinner, of course, we all are. But I haven't hurt anyone, just like I didn't hurt my professor's family. I am so uncertain.

"I went on the pill early in the summer because I thought I'd met someone special. But he wanted us to elope and start a family right away. I'm just not ready for that.
"They say pastors' kids are wild. I think that's true of me. I want this experience, even if I settle down eventually."
......
By now my cock was pretty soft and it slid slowly out of her pussy. Linda regarded it with interest. "When I stroked Tom, I saw most of his cock only when it was hard. I stroked him from the top, so that when he cummed it was on his shirt, and then his cock slid back into his pants. Afterward he would get so relaxed, but I was still excited."
........
"At first I didn't think I could do it. The second time you started in, I still wasn't sure. Then, when I asked you to stop, I suddenly thought 'no, that's dumb, do it now and be finished, put it in.' I didn't think there was going to be much more to it. I was surprised by the pain, and I'm pretty sore. It will go away, right?"


Imagine she thought of her innocence fast departing when she saw some of her blood on his shaft after he pulled his massive cock out of her after he broke her "innocent" hymen....

The cum was all over our loins. I rose to ran a facecloth in warm water and cleaned us off.
Linda gazed down at the blood spot on the towel.
"Good-bye" I think I heard her say.

Wow. The Christian girl realized she lost her innocence.

Wonder if she thought of God, Jesus and her faith as he pounded her, pushing his pagan penis in and out of her sweet Christian pussy. Doubt she thought any of that and wrapped her arms around him tight as Peter got to be the one to get first crack @ her "innocent" Christian pussy, which was now all his...

The remorse didn't likely last long, however, as she climbed on top of him after he cleaned himself with a rag. They went after it even harder and she moaned constantly as Peter thrust deep into her sweet Christian pussy, which was now completely HIS...

"Are you offended if I use some 'dirty' words?"

"Peter, I'm a Christian, not a prude. You mean 'cum' and 'pussy' and 'cock' and 'clit'? No, I love them, I feel like I know something not everyone else knows. 'Fuck,' though, is just common. Can we say 'make love' or 'lovemaking' instead?"

"Would you like to make love again, Linda?"

"If you'll eat my pussy, I'll suck your cock," she replied.

Though she was a "virgin," during those intimate moments of her first time, as Peter caressed her and held her close after breaking her hymen and thrusting passionately into her "innocent" pussy, the Christian girl seemed to know a lot about sex... :)

"Praise Him, you opened the door," she said. "I don't really know what I would have done if you didn't answer." She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply.
.....
"I've never lied outside my father's house, Peter. What am I doing for carnality, where are my morals? Am I headed to hell because of this? I can't give you up, I can't let my past control my future, but at what price?"
....
"The Lord doesn't keep count of individual sins, Peter. It's the sinning you answer for. That is real comfort to me. Two days together will do a lot for me. Oh, you don't know how I have wanted to be here with you."


The visualization of what Linda, the devout Christian girl, was thinking of as she explored Peter's cock, as he ate her "innocent" vagina and as he moved his big pagan cock into her pussy really gets me going -- & makes me wish I was in Peter's position !!!
 
Last edited:
There's something special about those last moments of her "innocence..."
As he positions his penis in front of her vagina, I long to see the look in her eyes to see what she's thinking and feeling knowing her Christian virginity is about to depart...

Though she's a "Christian girl," it's hard to consider her "innocent" if she's done everything but allow a guy's penis into her tight virgin pussy.
She's sucked him, laid back & displayed her "virginal" vagina in all its beauty to him and allowed him to suck & eat it, giving her repeated orgasms and feelings she'd never before experienced.
Him slowly sliding it in isn't really that big a step after all.
She does think about her faith after she completely surrenders her innocence to him....

My average-sized cock the only thing between us, we reached for each other. Linda certainly knew about stroking, even nibbling my nipples, and she was enthusiastic. But having full access was new, and she was hesitant as I trailed my hand down to her pussy.

"I know I'm going to like this, Peter, but will you tell me everything you're doing as you do it? I know when you go inside me it will hurt, so will you be gentle?"

"I'll try. I've never made love to a virgin. I'm used to getting right to it, with each of us knowing what we like. I will need you to help me do what you like."

"I like your cock. You are hairy, and I like that too," and she stroked my cock and started to masturbate me.

....

"Linda, it's time for us to make love. Are you ready?"

"Yes, Peter, yes. Please be gentle, I'm nervous."

I ran my hands down her thighs to her opening. "You are tense. Breathe deeply and relax your legs." She couldn't do it, she was so tense. This wasn't right, so I lay down beside her and she shifted to face me. I stroked her breasts and kissed her, over and over again.

As her breathing grew deeper and she relaxed, I moved her on her back again and opened her legs just enough to kneel between them. This time was much better, the tension of her legs and thighs was much less.

"Linda, please guide me into you. You can help me by bringing my cock there. Together we'll do this."

I tried guiding myself into her, but it was her hand that made it happen. She pushed my hand away and took over. The head of my cock was almost inside when she pulled back. "Oh, that's starting to hurt, Peter. Doesn't it hurt you?"

"No, I'm fine. Do you want to stop?"

"Just for a minute." She took a couple of deep breaths and licked her lips.

"Now let's keep on going, I want to do it all."
We had the head fully inside when she stopped me again by pushing against my hips. "No more now, please, Peter."

Before I could to pull out, she changed her mind and grabbed my buttocks, pulling me forward, taking much of my cock inside. "
Push hard, now, Peter, push, go all the way!" she ordered.
I knew that I had broken through when she said "uhhh" twice.

"There, it's done, Peter, now push all the way into me."
This is also good:

And I began to move slowly in and out. At first she lay still, but as I urged her to meet my thrusting she caught on to the rhythm and by the fourth stroke we were in complete sync. It couldn't have been a dozen strokes later when I was ready to cum.

Her vaginal muscles twitched as I cam, making it even nicer to be in her. As my spasms subsided, I fell beside her, careful to keep connected. We held each other, making sure our hearts didn't burst out of our chests.

"I'm so happy, Peter, thank you for being my first lover."
We lay silently, just caressing each other.

"I went on the pill early in the summer because I thought I'd met someone special. But he wanted us to elope and start a family right away. I'm just not ready for that.

"They say pastors' kids are wild. I think that's true of me. I want this experience, even if I settle down eventually."

By now my cock was pretty soft and it slid slowly out of her pussy.
Linda regarded it with interest.
"When I stroked Tom, I saw most of his cock only when it was hard. I stroked him from the top, so that when he cummed it was on his shirt, and then his cock slid back into his pants. Afterward he would get so relaxed, but I was still excited."

Wish I was Peter in the story and got the chance to "introduce" an innocent virgin like her to the world of sex & love...

Can visualize her reactions to Peter's impressive cock as he carnally thrusts it into her now non-virgin Christian pussy...


[Material prohibited per our forum guidelines]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The story is very hot....
Gets me aroused....

As I kissed and ate her "innocent" pussy, would love to look-up @ her face as I delighted her with my tongue.... & would love to see the look in her eyes, viewing her face between those boobs as I held her legs apart while I sucked her sweet Christian pussy, which I would soon fuck with my hard cock...
 
fucking a girl wearing a cross necklace..

It is a great story.

Reminds me of a guy I chat with.

He told me how he took his Christian girl's innocence while they dated.

Here she was this sweet "innocent" Christian girl, but she didn't try to block him as he moved his hungry Christian penis into her.
He too felt her hymen break as his forehead pierced her Christian pussy, which she gave completely to him.

He tells me he really gets-off fucking her as she wears this cross necklace.
He likes to see it dangle between her boobs as she climbs on him and rides his rod hard...

When she's on her back and he's fucking her missionary style, he sees that cross on her neck and it makes him even more horny, causing him to thrust even harder.
He's not sure why, but something about that cross makes him even more passionate.
I think he asks her if she's a "Christian girl" as he fills her with his spermy cum :)

One time, in their sex play, he fucked her titties. Some of his cum spattered onto that cross.
He never forgot the seductive look on his Christian girlfriend's eyes. :) :)

[uploading copyrighted material prohibited per our forum guidelines]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Have often wondered what good Christian girls think about as they let their guys passionately thrust their pagan penises into them....

Surrendering their Sister In Christ pussies to their guys..
.... & taking-in their guy's sweet tasty pagan cum, which flows freely deep into their "innocent" sweet Christian pussies.... :)
.... as their balls pound up against their cunts... getting the fucks of their lives...
 
"Linda, please guide me into you. You can help me by bringing my cock there. Together we'll do this."
I like how she agreed to "help" guide his penis into her.

I tried guiding myself into her, but it was her hand that made it happen. She pushed my hand away and took over. The head of my cock was almost inside when she pulled back.
Linda, the naive Christian virgin, appeared hesitant at the first entrance of Peter's impressive nonChristian cock.

"Oh, that's starting to hurt, Peter. Doesn't it hurt you?"

A cock's first entrance will always hurt the girl or be uncomfortable to her as a man does what he needs to do to split her pussy.

For a moment, Peter acted like a gentleman, concerned about her comfort.
"No, I'm fine. Do you want to stop?"

"Just for a minute." She took a couple of deep breaths and licked her lips.

Closer to becoming a woman, she knew what was happening and Linda would get through this.

"Now let's keep on going, I want to do it all. I want you...."

Linda was clearly ready to finally get her pussy fucked.

We had the head fully inside when she stopped me again by pushing against my hips. "No more now, please, Peter."

The "innocent" Christian girl was expressing doubts moments before she forever lost her Christian innocence.
In a manner of moments, she would lose any authority to warn others against the hazards or dangers of having sex before marriage.

Before I could to pull out, she changed her mind and grabbed my buttocks, pulling me forward, taking much of my cock inside.

Wow... The sweet virginal Christian girl took things into her own hands and helped Peter's big cock make its instinctive entrance.

Push hard, now, Peter !!! Push, go all the way!!!" she ordered. "I'm your's. My pussy is now your's..."
I like her enthusiasm and desire for him.

I knew that I had broken through when she said "uhhh" twice.

With one slow, but loving push, Linda had lost her innocence.

"There, it's done, Peter, now push all the way into me."

Linda knew it was over and realized her pussy had been broken-in.


This part is interesting.
Though Peter was aggressive, I like how Linda took charge:

I tried guiding myself into her, but it was her hand that made it happen. She pushed my hand away and took over.

She knew what Peter's cock needed to do, but expressed some last minute reluctance.

The head of my cock was almost inside when she pulled back. "Oh, that's starting to hurt, Peter. Doesn't it hurt you?"

"No, I'm fine. Do you want to stop?"

Interesting how in her pain, she wondered if Peter's hard pagan cock was hurting upon entering her.
Imagine many virgin Christian brides express such discomfort and apprehension during their wedding nights.

I wonder what Linda was thinking after Peter withdrew that first time he burst her holy hymen.
As she saw him remove his hard nonChristian penis, which was wet with her pussy juices, it likely showed her blood.

It didn't hurt him @ all, of course, and secretly, he enjoyed being the naive Christian girl's first and got some satisfaction knowing she gave her virginity to him instead of the Christian man she'd later marry.


[Material prohibited per our forum guidelines]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
great Christian sex & love story...

Can imagine the two holding each other in the afterglow, after Peter takes her Christian innocence.

[Material prohibited per our forum guidelines]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I read longstretches story with Peter and the Christian virgin. I kept me interested for the most part, but did not turn me on. It was too much of a telling, not enough doing.

I had a couple of issues. First, I would have likes to have seen this "virgin" a bit more reluctant, perhaps overwhelmed by the forces of lust, struggling to maintain the badge of her devotion to her Lord, but failing, surrendering to base impulse despite her Christian vow.

Second: In one paragraph Peter speaks of having described everything he sees and smells, etc to her. I wish he had described it to us, then I would have gotten hard. The story would have been much stronger with more description, more of the lovers enjoying the five senses. For example a description of the blood spot, could have been very sexy. e.g. "Her tiny butt writhed in pleasure, directly above the bloody scar of her discarded virginity." (maybe a bit much but I hope you see what I mean) A bit too much telling us about it instead of letting us feel, hear, smell, taste, etc.

What color were her pussy lips? Did the smell of his cock as her nose approached. . . . , etc. What did she see when she explored him. Don't merely tell us she did it, let us explore with her. (feel, touch, taste, color, smell, texture, etc.

Anyway good story, but not real high on my pecker meter.

QUOTE: It jerks with her caressing & squeezing it. While she fondles him, Peter fingers her very wet (VERY) ( instead of very, pick a stronger word . Did the drops of her moisture drip from her swollen lips like dew from a blood red rose or drip to puddle in the crease of her tight ass cheeks.) now non-virgin pussy which she gave him completely.
"The two are naked & he enjoys viewing her innocent Christian pussy in all its beauty. (but let us see)
There is nothing, absolutely nothing, between them, to protect her from his spermy cum -- or to protect her heart. (feelings, yes!)

Throughout the night, in that dark London hotel room, she will learn all about sex & what men, even Christian men, will expect of her as they fuck in all sorts of positions. (we should have seen them, not just heard about them.)

She doesn't think much about her faith much as she goes down on his cock & kisses & sucks it. (oh but she should be thinking of it constantly. A good Christian girl would be in horrible conflict, that makes the story.
She becomes subservient to his cock as she sucks it, enjoying the taste of his residual cum, which shoots into her mouth.(don't we wish)
She also likes the taste of his & her juices which mixed together when she let him penetrate her.

For Peter, it was a new experience fucking an evangelical Christian. (How? what did he feel? Powerful? shamed? show us!
 
Last edited:
I read longstretches story with Peter and the Christian virgin. I kept me interested for the most part, but did not turn me on. It was too much of a telling, not enough doing.

I had a couple of issues.

First, I would have likes to have seen this "virgin" a bit more reluctant, perhaps overwhelmed by the forces of lust, struggling to maintain the badge of her devotion to her Lord, but failing, surrendering to base impulse despite her Christian vow.

Yes, I think she could've well put-up at least some resistance.
In the story, it seems like she wanted Peter to give her her first fuck.

Can see Peter taking it slow as he made the moves a guy needs to make to enter her.

[Material prohibited per our forum guidelines]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
It's great that you found a story you love and all, but this is starting to get creepy. I feel like you've posted more words about this than there were in the original story.
 
What Bramblethorn said.

Also, it drives me nuts when writers don't know where the hymen is. There should be no "deflowering" stories that put it several inches inside the vagina. Come on, people, you can look that up. :mad:
 
Last edited:
What Bramblethorn said.

Also, it drives me nuts when writers don't know where the hymen is. There should be no "deflowering" stories that put it several inches inside the vagina. Come on, people, you can look that up. :mad:

Couple of years ago I had someone send me a story for an opinion. In the story the girl is masturbating with an 8" dildo also described as being very thick,

later when she has sex he mentions her hymen breaking.

I told him she could not possibly still ahave her hymen if she were pounding away with a dildo like that. She was still a virgin in the sense of never being with man, but lose the cherry popping because that is long gone...they got pissed at me:eek:
 
As for this thread I find myself wondering if "DondD" isn't the author looking for some attention....
 
I told him she could not possibly still ahave her hymen if she were pounding away with a dildo like that. She was still a virgin in the sense of never being with man, but lose the cherry popping because that is long gone...they got pissed at me:eek:

That's pretty hilarious... :D Oy vey.
 
I was told i was overdoing it for criticizing a writer whose main character claimed to have "entered her womb" with his 8 incher. What an insensitive lout I am to destroy such creative thinking.
 
I was told i was overdoing it for criticizing a writer whose main character claimed to have "entered her womb" with his 8 incher. What an insensitive lout I am to destroy such creative thinking.

You should learn not to try to dose some people with human anatomy and reality, they take poorly to that type of logic.
 
As I recall that was a case of a character in the story claiming what he did, not the narrator saying that's what he did. Characters can be dumb about facts--it can be part of establishing the character.
 
As I recall that was a case of a character in the story claiming what he did, not the narrator saying that's what he did. Characters can be dumb about facts--it can be part of establishing the character.

That's a good point and one I use when it comes to grammar -as in people do massacre it when they speak-and also thought processes, if you are writing a 19 year old boy/girl should they be as mature as a forty year old?

But it seems that things that are blatant inaccuracies will get called out and most likely because the reader will assume( maybe falsely, maybe not) the writer is simply ignorant therefore the character is.
 
As I recall that was a case of a character in the story claiming what he did, not the narrator saying that's what he did. Characters can be dumb about facts--it can be part of establishing the character.

Yeah, admittedly possible but it doesn't come off that way here, I don't think.
 
Moderator come.

Comments gone.

:)


At least, OP sticks to a single thread. I think we should probably leave this thread alone.
 
Hang on, did something interesting happen and I missed it?!

Story of my life, I swear to fucking God... ;)
 
It irks me when ignorant writers try to cover up their blatant inaccuracies by saying, "well, that's just my character. Lately I have seen so much lazy and sloppy writing covered up and pushed off to "well my characters ignorant, not me." After over 65 years of reading, I think I can tell between writer's voice and a character's voice. This was obviously a case of the writer not knowing the difference (in my opinion based upon other things in the story)
 
I don't think anything I find in a story would upset me that much, Robert.
 
Do NOT post stories on the forums.

As long as you're giving feedback, it's fine. If you start creating a story on the pretext of giving feedback, and you can kiss this thread goodbye. Do it again, and your account will be banned.

This is your last warning.
 
Back
Top