Cuck stories ... Feedback about the kink or the writing?

It is both every man's worst nightmare and secret fantasy all rolled into one.

No, this is not right and this is a major problem with many niche porn stories. The fact is that it's kink and has a niche audience because is it NOT everyman's secret fantasy. Otherwise it would be mainstream, wouldn't it? Not recognizing this fact in story is one of the surest ways to kill off suspension of disbelief. Even if you are writing for a captive audience of others that think that way (whichever way that is as I'm talking about more than cuck here), the audience still knows it's part of a minority. To ignore that does a disservice to the story and short changes the author of some grist for the narrative mill.
 
Erotica is still "man town" in many ways. Any type of female on top story/femdom/ or woman getting away with cheating takes a lot more heat than male dominants, men raping women and burn the bitch stories.

Its not every male reader of course, but there is a large faction that see stories with women on top as "unnatural"

Slutty women who cum at the mere thought of cock, women getting raped, sold into sexual slavery, women being mind controlled and women getting their lives ruined and tortured for cheating fall under

"as it should be" and will be rewarded with a great clapping together of cloven hooves anything in the other direction gets bombed.
Really? You think that's the Issue, or don't you think they just don't want the Cuck to be so destitute and lost outside of the sex play some of these stories destroy every aspect of the cucks life
 
Back
Top