May I make a suggestion?

As usual, it's your way or the highway, right Robert?

Always telling people how to write, trying to make us all like you.

That was a strange reaction to his post. He's been very giving of a lot of good criticism on these forums. He doesn't tell anyone how they should write, but he often tells them how he thinks they could improve as writers.

Your post says more about you than Robert.

rj

That was a strange reaction to his post. He's been very giving of a lot of good criticism on these forums. He doesn't tell anyone how they should write, but he often tells them how he thinks they could improve as writers.

Your post says more about you than Robert.

rj

Robert is an ass barnacle.

Really, James? What about you? :D

I'll say he's a cross between a grumpy pug and a bunny:

pug-bunny.jpg

I'll say he's a cross between a grumpy pug and a bunny:

But it's interesting how folks here suck up to him at the slightest hint of approval from him. Guess it goes with working the shtick. :rolleyes:

But it's interesting how folks here suck up to him at the slightest hint of approval from him. Guess it goes with working the shtick. :rolleyes:

And you've always craved my shtick but can never have it. Wait! You said shtick? Never mind.

Jealousy is an ugly emotion.

You're pissed because no one cares when you talk except you, oh, and you're pocket mod (the one that let you destroy the EH) and your room mate at the old folks home, Bobby Reams.

Jealousy is an ugly emotion.

You're pissed because no one cares when you talk except you, oh, and you're pocket mod (the one that let you destroy the EH) and your room mate at the old folks home, Bobby Reams.

Posts the sick, rabid puppy who is the poster child here for craving attention. :D

Last edited:
Back