Hmmm some weird feedback on M/M story

Carnal_Flower

Literotica Guru
Someone posted this to my last chapter:

What happened to the kids?

Most gays are reacting, at an unconscious level, to something amiss with their earliest upbringing - over - controlling mothers and abdicating fathers. [That's straight out of the 1950s and in no way applies to my story.] Evan and Graig [sic] are looking to incorporate the manhood of others, because they are in a compulsive, never-ending search for the masculinity that was never allowed to build and grow in early childhood.

This actually makes me very sad. They had a similar comment up and I deleted it, just because I thought it was totally irrelevant, then they came back. I can only think they were turned on/attracted/moved and had to say why it was "wrong." Makes me sad for them.

Yeah, sad.

This is the type of person that is trolling themselves not you. Probably enjoys the story then feels guilty.

Nailed it though. A lot of gays were raised to think it was wrong-older anyway as I think we're seeing a generation coming along that does not see it as inherently wrong- and looking to lay blame or still deny their feelings

In a sense its no different than how women used to be raised to be ashamed of sex.

Both also have that lovely thing called religion factored in as well, all those pompous asses telling men and women what they should and should not do.

Someone has watched this 1950's public service announcement one too many times.

Boys Beware

They probably go to secret showings of "Reefer Madness" too.

:rolleyes:

Someone has watched this 1950's public service announcement one too many times.

Boys Beware

They probably go to secret showings of "Reefer Madness" too.

:rolleyes:

Stoners and queers man, gotta watch out for them!:rolleyes:

There's some old propaganda about Satanism and cults too....it wounds me, it really does;)

Pat yourself on the back. You pushed someone's buttons. I agree that the reader was most likely commenting on themself. Obviously, your story got a rise out of them, and that's the greatest praise any of us can ask for. Good job ;)

I remember those days if not all of you do. My brother went through hell trying to be "masculine" trying to be "normal". My sister's husband was married for over 20 years before he finally "came out".

But don't start praising our progressiveness, yet. We are not all that modern. Even today most people do not recognize the existence of bisexuals.

Even in this "enlightened" forum, if two men touch each other in the story it has to be classified as "gay male."

We still ritualistically sexually mutilate virtually all our new born boys in America, even though this practice was originally instituted as a deterrent to masturbation.

I remember those days if not all of you do. My brother went through hell trying to be "masculine" trying to be "normal". My sister's husband was married for over 20 years before he finally "came out".

But don't start praising our progressiveness, yet. We are not all that modern. Even today most people do not recognize the existence of bisexuals.

Even in this "enlightened" forum, if two men touch each other in the story it has to be classified as "gay male."

Preach it. (I'm particularly amazed at the vast swathes of the conversation about sexuality in North America that appear not to have heard of the Kinsey Scale. And you can bet there are still a ton of people "in the closet" or living on the streets because of their sexual orientation.)

It's sad, but this is the Internet, so you're going to run into that kind of thing now and then.

Yes. But the Internet empowers those kind of people. There are more hate sites than hate rallies, after all.

Back