Post Your Breasts With Size - Ver 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joining in...
attachment.php

:rose:34A:rose:

Always love seeing your pics tt.

Yay! Haven't seen pics from TT in a while :) (not that I've been checking Lit much, lately).

Yay! Haven't seen pics from TT in a while :) (not that I've been checking Lit much, lately).

And then boo for going back to see if she's posted anything else and seeing all the posts edited with pics removed in the last 5 minutes. :rolleyes:

And then boo for going back to see if she's posted anything else and seeing all the posts edited with pics removed in the last 5 minutes. :rolleyes:

Okay, that's true, I did just clean up a few.
But I did post a new one on Thong Thursday.

So, the reason I go back and pull photos:
If a thread is closed, there is no way to then pull a photo- it's out there for eternity...

If a thread is closed, there is no way to then pull a photo- it's out there for eternity...

Sweetie. Don't kid yourself. The second you post a pic here or anywhere else someone downloads it and its out there for eternity.

Sweetie. Don't kid yourself. The second you post a pic here or anywhere else someone downloads it and its out there for eternity.

I know, and I'm not kidding myself on that.
But that doesn't mean I want it online forever.

I know, and I'm not kidding myself on that.
But that doesn't mean I want it online forever.

It's online forever, just not here. I appreciate that you're trying to be careful. But there are no guarantees that these pics won't come back to haunt you, so continue to be careful. Hate seeing poeple get hurt.

I know there are reasons for taking them down. Wasn't complaining, just lamenting the timing of it.

He's confirmed it. 34A.
attachment.php

Pretty tt, I sorry I missed what you have shared. But I know it was RED HOT SEXY!! You know I have been a fan since you first shared on lit.

Since I was in hospital I have missed many, I wish I could said I am doing better but true is I'm not so I going thru the thread and update index a bit at a time and hope I can get it done in case I get to weak to do any more.

Thank you for all that you have shared.

hugs :kiss::rose:

old borg fred

Wishing you all the best Fred! Heres sending :) positive vibes! I tend to do that with these girls!

Lovely Lady,

Thank you for the positive vibes, ir is a joy to see what you shared OMG lovely smile breasts to enjoy damn huuby is a lucky man to get you suckle your nipples.

Tnt69-06-11-2018, 0321 PM
attachment.php
p3655

Thank you for sharing

Hugs :kiss::rose:

old borg fred

Well that is all I can do for now. I will try again as soon as I can. Like to thank talikat and Sassy for keeping everyone how I have been doing in and out of thee hospital.

For every ones well wishes. They mean a great deal to this old borg. And ladies thanks to each one of you that has shared your lovely sexy wonderful selves, you all have given me joy and a reason to smile. THANK YOU!!

old borg fred

Ladies I so sorry if I missed what you have shared, I hope you will share again. I am slowly working on index a page or two at a time.

old borg fred

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back