Is your wife a pain slut?

Buzzboy

Really Experienced
Joined
Jan 6, 2005
Posts
283
Does your wife like to be spanked, caned, whipped, etc.? How far does she take it?

How does it effect your marriage?
 
Spanked, yes. Caned or whipped, no. Other torments, definitely yes. Is she a pain slut? No.
 
Does your wife like to be spanked, caned, whipped, etc.? How far does she take it?

How does it effect your marriage?
She is not but sissy is. How ever far as She wants to go.
The relationship is fine and it adds some excitement and challenge once in a wile.
 
Why would someone need to research something? If you are doing it for a story, why not write about something you are familiar with? No offense, but it seems to me that someone would have more success writing about something they have experienced first hand, over writing about something they've only researched from what others have said. Especially, when it's sexual in nature. That's such a personal thing.

With first hand knowledge, you have a far better idea of how a character in the story would feel and what path the plot would follow. I've read stories that really didn't make much sense to me. The plot line jumped around and the characters said things that they just wouldn't say. It had to be because the author only had an "outside looking in" perspective.

Any time someone says they are researching a story idea, it reminds me of the "Fifty Shades of Grey" fiasco that gave many vanilla people a tainted understanding of everything BDSM. But, I guess someone who doesn't know any better can be fooled into such a plot. Just look at the housewives who were taken in by those stories. Fabio should have been on the cover. And yes, I know the author made millions from it.

I only write about things I personally know about. I couldn't begin to write about something else, because I know I'd do a shitty job of it. Sorry, this is just my opinion. If research works for you, go for it.
 
Does your wife like to be spanked, caned, whipped, etc.? How far does she take it?

How does it effect your marriage?

Trying to learn something? You will have to tell more of where you want to be.
 
Back
Top