do you like to dress?

I have bern blessed or cursed, depending how u look at it with womanly breasts my whole life. My girlfriend buys me lingerie and encourages me to embrace my feminine side. I am a bi guy as well and enjoy knowing she takes an occasional masculine lover.

Umm, tell us more.. please

mmmm...felt like white today...

:rose::rose::rose: hi everybody......let's snuggle.....:rose::rose:

Attachments

• pretty in white....jpg
    pretty in white....jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 267
That's exactly how I feel. I love to wear women's panties and have done so for years. My wife doesn't approve although she does know now. I do find it a big turn on and the panties always end up in the laundry basket afterwards.

I've been dressing since I was 12. I'm sure there were so earlier experiments. 12 is the year I dressed in a complete outfit...from cute little panties to a yummy dress with a pinafore and petticoats.

Now I have a huge panty collection and some very hot little short shorts and nightwear.

Would love to be dressed by an experienced man or older dominant woman.

Yay for pink, white and green! :)

:heart::heart::heart:

Attachments

• BPSL1.jpg
    BPSL1.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 150
  • BPSL2.jpg
    BPSL2.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 77
  • BPSL3.jpg
    BPSL3.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 83
  • BPSL4.jpg
    BPSL4.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 70
  • BPSL5.jpg
    BPSL5.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 99
And just a few more because I love this skirt so much! :)

Attachments

• BPSL7.jpg
    BPSL7.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 86
  • BPSL8.jpg
    BPSL8.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 77
  • BPSL9.jpg
    BPSL9.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 102
It's been awhile.....since I've stopped by here AND since I've done any dressing up.....

Still wearing this now. :cattail:

attachment.php

cross-dressing is divine to me. Nothing gets me aroused and hard so quickly every single time. I try to wear panties every day and stockings/thigh-highs/camisole when I can get away with it. When I work from home (which is more often now yea!) I often dress all the way adding high heels, makeup, and a tight dress. I often use a buttplug to satisfy my cravings for penetration and my girlfriend isn't around or in the mood to give me a good rogering.

I love shopping for lingerie, talking to saleswomen, trying it on in the store surrounded by other women in the other changing rooms, even washing it by hand.

Back