PlayWithMe's Playroom

tumblr_m4nfx9F3eO1roto4mo1_500.gif

I love this image so very, very much.....I haven't been able to stop thinking about it since I found it a few days ago. So sexy and sweet....intimate and just lovely. :heart:

tumblr_m4nfx9F3eO1roto4mo1_500.gif

I love this image so very, very much.....I haven't been able to stop thinking about it since I found it a few days ago. So sexy and sweet....intimate and just lovely. :heart:

Would you like that little girl.......would you like it if I held you and whispered loving things baby.....:heart:

Would you like that little girl.......would you like it if I held you and whispered loving things baby.....:heart:

No......I want to hold YOU like that.....close and warm, tight to my chest, whispering soft endearments and encouragement to you, stroking your hair until any and all things troubling you just melt away......:kiss::heart::heart:

No......I want to hold YOU like that.....close and warm, tight to my chest, whispering soft endearments and encouragement to you, stroking your hair until any and all things troubling you just melt away......:kiss::heart::heart:

You know I crave for you to take care of me sometimes.....holding me.....whispering the things you tell me......stroking my hair.......*sigh*.......:heart:

You know I crave for you to take care of me sometimes.....holding me.....whispering the things you tell me......stroking my hair.......*sigh*.......:heart:

You know better than anyone how I yearn for such quiet moments of tender intimacy....usually I want to be the one being cared for...cherished and loved....but you bring that other side out of me at times and I just want to hold you close and safe and let you know that at least right now in this moment, everything is perfect and wonderful. :heart:

You know better than anyone how I yearn for such quiet moments of tender intimacy....usually I want to be the one being cared for...cherished and loved....but you bring that other side out of me at times and I just want to hold you close and safe and let you know that at least right now in this moment, everything is perfect and wonderful. :heart:

You melt my heart Little one.......:heart:

Hey! Are you stalking me?! ;)

1SB may not be stalking you, but I am...I've been asked to get proof of 'the wet mess' you created with GSFM earlier today...Please, oh please???

to figure what's going on check out my new thread Naughty Scavenger Hunt in my siggy...:kiss:

1SB may not be stalking you, but I am...I've been asked to get proof of 'the wet mess' you created with GSFM earlier today...Please, oh please???

to figure what's going on check out my new thread Naughty Scavenger Hunt in my siggy...:kiss:

Lol sounds like a fun thread Simone! I'm not one to ruin the fun if I can help it, so......*hooking my thumbs in the waistband of my pale purple cotton panties, I slowly pull them down, lifting my hips up off the bed to move them lower. I gasp as the wet fabric clinging to my still sensitive and throbbing pussy lips peels away from my bare flesh, the cool air against my damp skin causing me to shiver slightly as my panties move further down my thighs. I raise my legs and pull them the rest of the way down my calves, past my ankles and over my feet. They dangle off the toes of my right foot a bit and with a quiet giggle I kick them in the air toward Simone as a deep blush blossoms across my cheeks and down my neck......*:eek:

Lol sounds like a fun thread Simone! I'm not one to ruin the fun if I can help it, so......*hooking my thumbs in the waistband of my pale purple cotton panties, I slowly pull them down, lifting my hips up off the bed to move them lower. I gasp as the wet fabric clinging to my still sensitive and throbbing pussy lips peels away from my bare flesh, the cool air against my damp skin causing me to shiver slightly as my panties move further down my thighs. I raise my legs and pull them the rest of the way down my calves, past my ankles and over my feet. They dangle off the toes of my right foot a bit and with a quiet giggle I kick them in the air toward Simone as a deep blush blossoms across my cheeks and down my neck......*:eek:

OMG......yes I'm hard.......:rolleyes:

You too are so amazing .. I would love a relationship like you two have

Damn. Girl! You got me acting out your words :kiss:

Back