Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk > BDSM Cafe

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2013, 07:50 PM   #43201
Ropebunny
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by seela View Post
My first attempt at Korean food yesterday was not exactly a success. At least we got great photos of me posing with a charred lump of what was previously pork shoulder.
I have a super easy bulgogi recipe if you want it. Dunno how authentic it is but it tastes pretty good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiBunny View Post
Ugh. Cold weather is here. It's currently 45F (7C) outside. IT'S TOO SOON FOR IT TO BE THIS DAMNED COLD AT NIGHT!!!! And according to the weather, it's going to be in the 60s (15-20C) in daytime and in the 40s (4-9C) at night for the foreseeable future...with the fucking humidity at a bazillion so that the damp gets in your bones and freezes you to death.

What the actual fuck, Alabama?

God, it's gonna be a long, cold winter. Any Aussies or Kiwis wanna take me in for the next six months?
As it seems my country has stolen your previously warm weather (it has been BEAUTIFUL lately) I feel obliged to offer you my spare room. Plus, I think we'd get on pretty well too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepGreenEyes View Post
Okay. Metaphorically speaking, I scored 14 points on 5-12 shooting in my interview. Dished out three assists, and played reasonable D. Added four jokes, to up my joke-to-turnover ratio to 3.17 to 1.2 (I spilled my water bottle, but recovered with a reasonably tension-defusing quip).

But was it enough to get the job?
Sounds like you played it well, gave it your all. I'm rooting for you to dodge the red card and take home the season.
'And a few days later twelve of the eggs hatched out, but the thirteenth egg was no good. To this day I've wondered whether it was the same one that was always showing, and whether that was the one that was no good. My brother said that the hen knew it was no good and didn't bother to keep it warm. He may have been right. Children are rather like hens. They know things that men and women don't know, but when they grow up they forget them.' A Hen and some Eggs ~ Frank Sargeson.

I want to know everything
I want to be everywhere
I want to fuck everyone in the world
I want to do something that matters
~
I do not want this
Nine Inch Nails

Old 10-21-2013, 09:53 PM   #43202
gypsy*seer
Barefoot sage

Location: Near the lakes, forest, & ocean, on a river by the bay....
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepGreenEyes View Post
Okay. Metaphorically speaking, I scored 14 points on 5-12 shooting in my interview. Dished out three assists, and played reasonable D. Added four jokes, to up my joke-to-turnover ratio to 3.17 to 1.2 (I spilled my water bottle, but recovered with a reasonably tension-defusing quip).

But was it enough to get the job?
Finish it with an round-off-back-handspring, and I'll give you a 9.8!
I have no doubt you were unforgettable, Deeege!

“Blessed are the weird people, poets, misfits, writers, mystics, painters and troubadours for they teach us to see the world through different eyes.” -Jacob Nordby

Old 10-21-2013, 11:28 PM   #43203
DeepGreenEyes
Whittled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropebunny View Post
Sounds like you played it well, gave it your all. I'm rooting for you to dodge the red card and take home the season.
Thanks. I...think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsy*seer View Post
Finish it with an round-off-back-handspring, and I'll give you a 9.8!
I have no doubt you were unforgettable, Deeege!
I appreciate the votes of confidence, guys. And while I would love to see interview basketball (which will be an Olympic demonstration sport next time) include red cards and back handsprings, I don't even know what that would mean, or what we're talking about anymore. So thank y'all for that, because it is distracting me from my nonringing phone and languid inbox.

I am gonna go read my new time travel novel now.

~ some poems

"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men." ~ W. Wonka

Old 10-21-2013, 11:38 PM   #43204
cfuhrer
whiskey in a tea cup

Quote:
Originally Posted by the captians wench View Post
But the second a potential employer sees that I learned these skills from McD they dismiss them as only applying to the fast food world.

I have to stay with McD until I have something else lined up.
In the past I have used "Employer Name Withheld" with mixed success. Some will respect that you don't want to burn bridges until absolutely necessary. Others, not so much.
97% Submissive, 95% Rope bunny, 94% Primal (Prey), 92% Brat, 92% Degradee, 87% Masochist, 73% Slave, 65% Experimentalist, 48% Girl/Boy, 23% Pet, 22% Voyeur, 18% Vanilla, 11% Ageplayer, 8% Exhibitionist, 7% Non-monogamist, 3% Primal (Hunter), 2% Sadist, 1% Daddy/Mommy, 1% Degrader, 1% Dominant, 1% Switch, 0% Brat tamer, 0% Master/Mistress, 0% Owner, 0% Rigger

Old 10-22-2013, 12:10 AM   #43205
graceanne
iteroticalay urugay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loverskitten View Post
I love the look of piercings but can't watch them being done. I also can't look at hook pulls. Something about the skin being stretched, pulled, and pierced through. And the people who hang from hooks... no, just... no
I've never had anything but my ears pierced, but for some reason people often take me with them to get their piercings.

*~*~*

Today, we will live in the moment. Unless that moment is unpleasant, and then we will eat a cookie.

Old 10-22-2013, 12:27 AM   #43206
seela
Quark Thief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropebunny View Post
I have a super easy bulgogi recipe if you want it. Dunno how authentic it is but it tastes pretty good!
Yes, please! I don't worry about authenticity, if it tastes good I'm game. PM?

-Edith Södergran: Wandering clouds

Old 10-22-2013, 04:53 AM   #43207
bhndblueyes88
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiBunny View Post
Ugh. Cold weather is here. It's currently 45F (7C) outside. IT'S TOO SOON FOR IT TO BE THIS DAMNED COLD AT NIGHT!!!! And according to the weather, it's going to be in the 60s (15-20C) in daytime and in the 40s (4-9C) at night for the foreseeable future...with the fucking humidity at a bazillion so that the damp gets in your bones and freezes you to death.

What the actual fuck, Alabama?

God, it's gonna be a long, cold winter. Any Aussies or Kiwis wanna take me in for the next six months?
I'd offer, but our couch is tiny and this house is unpleasant xP

*Grumble* cannot wait to move...

Old 10-22-2013, 03:05 PM   #43208
the captians wench
sewing wench

Such a good two days off.

light day in Res. Meth Lab, and then talking sex in Interpersonal Relationships last night.

Today Res. Meth was cut nearly an hour early and I got candy. Stop at the fabric store (found one thing that I could not live with out) and now I've nearly finished with 4 peasant tops.

And it's only 3.

Finishing the tops, then going to decide what to play with next.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homburg View Post
Look ye to this woman, verily, as an example to all ye aspiring cocksuckers.

writings of a true lady
Jounar's fat bottomed slut
And proud owner of his cock.

Old 10-22-2013, 03:13 PM   #43209
marieR19
Literotica Guru

Looking through the last page of posts this may be off-topic but it *does* say it's a bdsm blurt thread and I don't know where else to just get this off my chest, so....

I'm frustrated and annoyed and pissed off at a friend. Scared and worried for her too, but... She's an online friend and has only dabbled a bit with bdsm. She met a Dom through her ex-boyfriend (they're still friends) and eventually negotiated things with this Dom and tried things once.

According to her, there were "red flags" that she rationalized away because maybe she was being too paranoid. One being that he didn't let her have a safeword (something she didn't argue). After that first time she was feeling a little uncomfortable and talked to one of his exes.... Turns out when said ex *did* use a safeword with him, he punished her for it by taking her virginity. (I know this could be all he-said-she-said but I trust what these specific people say).

I'm just.... yes I'm worried about my friend in general, but honestly I'm more just pissed. She *knows* enough to know not to play for the *first time* without a safeword. She *knows* to follow those "red flag" signals. She's not stupid. I'm especially frustrated because, well, she's young, and I personally feel like she probably shouldn't be doing any of this *anyways* without more mental knowledge of who she is, limits, etc.

Quotes from my current in-progress novel:

“I understand. We can take things slow… And okay, that may be the wrong phrase since we’ve already slept together, but the more relationship-type things, I’m not going to push you, alright?”

"Remy gently grabbed her arm and pulled her close, lips meeting softly. I bit my own lip and watched as their kiss slowly deepened, watched as Remy's hand slowly rested against the back of Allison's neck to pull her closer. This was the part where I was supposed to get jealous, right? Speak up, ask what the hell was going on? But I couldn't. I couldn't ruin the moment because no matter what I *should* have been feeling, I wasn't."

"Surely if I was going to be concerned about any of her destructive habits I *should* be attempting to talk to her about the drugs… But that felt like a much more difficult thing to approach then her promiscuity."

Old 10-22-2013, 03:22 PM   #43210
CutieMouse
Meticulously Flighty

It's very difficult to believe, without getting excited.

But if I get excited and it doesn't happen, it'll be hard to believe next time.

Blergh.

Old 10-22-2013, 03:37 PM   #43211
MisterSir
Internet Detective

Quote:
I love the look of piercings but can't watch them being done. I also can't look at hook pulls. Something about the skin being stretched, pulled, and pierced through.
Preach. A couple of friends did hook suspensions for the first time at the weekend and I did cringe looking at a couple of the pictures. The way the skin was so unnaturally stretched, blech, arg.

Old 10-22-2013, 03:55 PM   #43212
MeekMe
Unsweetened

Quote:
Originally Posted by marieR19 View Post
Looking through the last page of posts this may be off-topic but it *does* say it's a bdsm blurt thread and I don't know where else to just get this off my chest, so....

I'm frustrated and annoyed and pissed off at a friend. Scared and worried for her too, but... She's an online friend and has only dabbled a bit with bdsm. She met a Dom through her ex-boyfriend (they're still friends) and eventually negotiated things with this Dom and tried things once.

According to her, there were "red flags" that she rationalized away because maybe she was being too paranoid. One being that he didn't let her have a safeword (something she didn't argue). After that first time she was feeling a little uncomfortable and talked to one of his exes.... Turns out when said ex *did* use a safeword with him, he punished her for it by taking her virginity. (I know this could be all he-said-she-said but I trust what these specific people say).

I'm just.... yes I'm worried about my friend in general, but honestly I'm more just pissed. She *knows* enough to know not to play for the *first time* without a safeword. She *knows* to follow those "red flag" signals. She's not stupid. I'm especially frustrated because, well, she's young, and I personally feel like she probably shouldn't be doing any of this *anyways* without more mental knowledge of who she is, limits, etc.
Sounds pretty serious. I hope you've told her all your concerns. Perhaps directing her to join you here could help if she's not already familiar. Lots of folks here have given good advice and have been really helpful for me. I see lots of level headed people make bad choices and in the end can't see why they did it. Try not to be too angry, bring supportive is more helpful.

Old 10-22-2013, 05:48 PM   #43213
ecstaticsub
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by marieR19 View Post

Please tell me your friend isn't going to see this supposed dominant again? Obviously safewords mean nothing to him. Has your friend at least learned something from the experience? I know when I was in my early 20's I did some stupid risky shit. But I learned and never made the same mistake twice.

I would be frustrated, too. She is lucky to be ok. (assuming she is)

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them you are a mile away from them, and you have their shoes."~~~Frieda Norris The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants

Old 10-26-2013, 11:32 AM   #43214
Loverskitten
I bite

I believe I just saw the cheesiest sig on lit. Lol

Old 10-26-2013, 11:56 AM   #43215
Curious_in_Cali
Terribly Human

Quote:
Was it really that gouda?

Old 10-26-2013, 11:56 AM   #43216
Sir_Winston54
Assume the position!

Quote:
I'm sorry. Which part(s) should I change?

Legal Notice and Attorney's CYA Requirements: The author of this post is not an attorney, physician, or marital or sexual therapist or counselor (nor does he play any or all of the above on television). All opinions are offered only as the viewpoint(s) of an individual with a certain amount of life experience, and should not be considered to be legal, medical, or therapeutic/counseling advice.

Grammar: The difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.
[Jacked from Wenchie's friend's Facebook page. Thanks!]

If you or a loved one has been attacked by cancer
and you're not familiar with the "Fuck You, Cancer" thread,
please feel free to click the button above.

Old 10-26-2013, 12:27 PM   #43217
Loverskitten
I bite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious_in_Cali View Post
Was it really that gouda?
It is so bad, I Camembert to look at it again.

Old 10-26-2013, 02:43 PM   #43218
DeepGreenEyes
Whittled

Quote:
Was it here? Or on feta life?

~ some poems

"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men." ~ W. Wonka

Old 10-27-2013, 04:13 AM   #43219
Stag of Oberon
Sifting the sands of time

Quote:
Yet it Stiltons you on, admit it.

Old 10-29-2013, 01:30 AM   #43220
seela
Quark Thief

Weird night. So many dreams.

In one a faceless guy raped me. Only his dick was on top of his head and I giggled all the way through the act because he looked so weird. After the act I had to go get emergency contraception, only the road to the pharmacist was an obstacle course and I had to dress up as one of the Giana Sisters to pass.

Then in another I had a restaurant, that only served mushroom dishes. When people wanted alcohol, I brought them some psychoactive mushroom tea that made them all kinds of loopy.

Then in another I had to take a Spanish exam. I got punished because I answered in Spanish and the teacher didn't understand. I made it good by taking the teacher to a Post Museum for donughts. Dwight Schrute worked as a tour guide.

Old 10-30-2013, 12:54 PM   #43221
desertslave
Literotica Guru

Stupid community landscapers and their stupid mowers and blowers. We were having a lovely snuggle and they completely ruined the mood.

Old 10-31-2013, 02:19 AM   #43222
bhndblueyes88
Literotica Guru

Put a down payment/deposit down on a car today! It's a different sort of car than I'm used to, but I"m excited to have my own vehicle again. Got a SWEETASS deal too ^_^

Old 10-31-2013, 02:45 AM   #43223
desertslave
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhndblueyes88 View Post
Put a down payment/deposit down on a car today! It's a different sort of car than I'm used to, but I"m excited to have my own vehicle again. Got a SWEETASS deal too ^_^
What'd ya get? Huh? Huh? Huh?

Old 10-31-2013, 02:48 AM   #43224
seela
Quark Thief

Last night I was revealed Michael Jackson hasn't died. It's Janet Jackson that's actually died, and Michael had some surgery done and now lives as Janet.

I also climbed a gigantic bookshelf, took a nap on top of Uncle Fyodor, His Dog and His Cat and bought a bumper car for home. A conversation piece, you see.

Old 10-31-2013, 05:18 AM   #43225
bhndblueyes88
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertslave View Post
What'd ya get? Huh? Huh? Huh?
I'm buying a 2003 Suzuki Ignis. It's a little micro-car and gets LOVELY gas mileage! The reviews I read commented on it's lack of "performance", but said it was good for getting where you need to go (which really is my only goal!). It's in great shape for its age as well! I will have to get used to the smaller wheel base, but that's no big. I'm more excited about finally having a car again than the car itself, but still excited!

Closed Thread