Old 10-28-2010, 08:19 PM   #30751
graceanne
iteroticalay urugay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroin View Post
I guess he knows me better than I thought. Hm.
Don't you hate it when they do that?

Think what a better world it would be if we all, the whole world,
had cookies and milk about three o'clock every afternoon and then lay down on our blankets for a nap.
~Barbara Jordan
*~*~*
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
*~*~*
A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs - jolted by every pebble on the road.
~Henry Ward Beecher
*~*~*
You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old when you stop laughing.
~Michael Pritchard

*~*~*
Today, we will live in the moment. Unless that moment is unpleasant, and then we will eat a cookie.
*~*~*

My Stories

Old 10-28-2010, 08:19 PM   #30752
ultramarineblue
Indefinable

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsy*seer View Post
I think it would be far easier if I just forgot all about this BDSM stuff and went back into the closet - vanilla style.
I know this feeling all too well. Just as soon as I think I'm ok with me liking this stuff, I wish I'd never heard of it.
_________

I'm really needy right now.

Old 10-28-2010, 08:57 PM   #30753
the captians wench
sewing wench

I need proper time to just forget about the world and sub out.

The best woulld be to be propped up against something and just beaten until the beater got tired/bored and move on to satisfying this oral fixation of mine with something other than a popcicle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homburg View Post
Look ye to this woman, verily, as an example to all ye aspiring cocksuckers.

writings of a true lady
Jounar's fat bottomed slut
And proud owner of his cock.

Old 10-29-2010, 12:36 AM   #30754
CurlyKat
Literotica Guru

I have a lot to blurt about tonight in an attempt to just get a few things out so I can stop thinking them, though I'm not really sure that would even help. Oh well, here goes an attempt:

1. Today was so super crazy. Things catching on fire and then pseudo gunmen on campus causing a lockdown... these do not make for an easy, peaceful day.

2. I know I shouldn't be, especially since the fire wasn't that big of a deal and the gunman was only carrying a replica for training (but this DID make the news), but I'm kind of hurt that absolutely no one in my real life checked on me to see if I was okay from all the excitement. I was the only one out of my classmates to not receive an "are you okay" text. I've got to work on this introversion a bit more.

3. After almost 30 minutes of me talking straight to him, I'm still not done talking. I feel like there's still more that I should say, to get out there, to be able to unwind. I also miss him more now than I did before that conversation.

4. Why does the drink always run out with it's too late to buy more at a store and no one is willing to go out with you?

Old 10-29-2010, 12:38 AM   #30755
Etoile
Mod, 2003-2015

Hahahahaha Ecklie on NCIS

Old 10-29-2010, 03:48 AM   #30756
Keroin
aKwatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by graceanne View Post
Don't you hate it when they do that?
Yes.

It is so strange, the observations that come out of his mouth sometimes. Honestly. I have a friend who is a fantastic editor but a mediocre writer; her stories just always feel "flat" and I could never put my finger on why. Then one day L told me he had read two of her stories (don't ask me why) and he said, "She's too controlling. She describes everything too much. She doesn't trust the the reader's imagination." This from a man who rarely reads fiction. And, yeah, he was dead on, that's the problem.

*shrugs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurlyKat View Post
I have a lot to blurt about tonight in an attempt to just get a few things out so I can stop thinking them, though I'm not really sure that would even help. Oh well, here goes an attempt:

1. Today was so super crazy. Things catching on fire and then pseudo gunmen on campus causing a lockdown... these do not make for an easy, peaceful day.

2. I know I shouldn't be, especially since the fire wasn't that big of a deal and the gunman was only carrying a replica for training (but this DID make the news), but I'm kind of hurt that absolutely no one in my real life checked on me to see if I was okay from all the excitement. I was the only one out of my classmates to not receive an "are you okay" text. I've got to work on this introversion a bit more.

3. After almost 30 minutes of me talking straight to him, I'm still not done talking. I feel like there's still more that I should say, to get out there, to be able to unwind. I also miss him more now than I did before that conversation.

4. Why does the drink always run out with it's too late to buy more at a store and no one is willing to go out with you?
Are you OK?

Old 10-29-2010, 06:07 AM   #30757
Cattypuss
Miaow

Fuck fuck fuck fuck that was THE worst-possible way to start a day. I know that my work on the suicide hotline is an enriching part of my life but that 5 a.m. to 8 a.m. shift can rip the fucking heart out of you just before you have to turn up smiling and "together" at your day job.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. Wish parts of my head had a temporary "off" switch sometimes. I've got sodding copy deadlines today.

Jackie Treehorn: "People forget the brain is the biggest erogenous zone."
The Dude: "On you, maybe."

My stories -
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Old 10-29-2010, 07:12 AM   #30758
Lizzie_Borden
Real & Spectacular

Live cam show for Mr. I haz it.
"There was a moment last night, when she was sandwiched between the two Finnish dwaves and the Maori tribesman, where I thought, 'Wow, I could really spend the rest of my life with this woman.' What do you call that?"
"I think you call that love, D-Bone."

Old 10-29-2010, 08:36 AM   #30759
FloggingMolly
Not even sure anymore

I have officially had enough of the recurring tooth/jaw pain. Looking for a dentist now.

Been a long time gone...

Molly's pic thread

Old 10-29-2010, 09:36 AM   #30760
the captians wench
sewing wench

I need to stop working so hard at obtaining things other people want and work harder towards reaching my own life goals.

Quote:

writings of a true lady

Old 10-29-2010, 10:23 AM   #30761
graceanne
iteroticalay urugay

Quote:
Originally Posted by the captians wench View Post
I need to stop working so hard at obtaining things other people want and work harder towards reaching my own life goals.
Like.

had cookies and milk about three o'clock every afternoon and then lay down on our blankets for a nap.
~Barbara Jordan
*~*~*
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
*~*~*
A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs - jolted by every pebble on the road.
~Henry Ward Beecher
*~*~*
You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old when you stop laughing.
~Michael Pritchard

*~*~*
Today, we will live in the moment. Unless that moment is unpleasant, and then we will eat a cookie.
*~*~*

My Stories

Old 10-29-2010, 11:34 AM   #30762
CurlyKat
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroin View Post
Are you OK?
I am indeed, yes, thank you. I think I mostly wanted to express a little frustration that not even my family, who gets the emergency alerts from the school, checked on me. When I asked them about that this morning, they said it was because I was too self-sufficient to let anything actually happen to myself. I'm not sure what that has to do with anything. A few minutes later they added that they also knew where I was in class, which was nowhere near the supposed gunman action.

Old 10-29-2010, 08:47 PM   #30763
the captians wench
sewing wench

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurlyKat View Post
I am indeed, yes, thank you. I think I mostly wanted to express a little frustration that not even my family, who gets the emergency alerts from the school, checked on me. When I asked them about that this morning, they said it was because I was too self-sufficient to let anything actually happen to myself. I'm not sure what that has to do with anything. A few minutes later they added that they also knew where I was in class, which was nowhere near the supposed gunman action.
*huggles*

Glad you're okay.

Quote:

writings of a true lady

Old 10-29-2010, 10:00 PM   #30764
the captians wench
sewing wench

I need all kinds of dirty things done to me.

Quote:

writings of a true lady

Old 10-29-2010, 10:04 PM   #30765
CarnageSIS

Figures I find what I want and it's unpredictable an practically unobtainable. Attempts to divert myself from fixing it are returning unwanted results *sigh* can't win for losing.

Old 10-29-2010, 11:12 PM   #30766
Lizzie_Borden
Real & Spectacular

Quote:
Originally Posted by the captians wench View Post
I need all kinds of dirty things done to me.
/me mud wrestles with wenchie

"There was a moment last night, when she was sandwiched between the two Finnish dwaves and the Maori tribesman, where I thought, 'Wow, I could really spend the rest of my life with this woman.' What do you call that?"

Old 10-30-2010, 12:19 AM   #30767
BiBunny
Moon Queen & Wanderer

Well, there went my chances of ever being happy again.

Whatever. I'm going to bed.
About heroes and crooks
And I learned much from both of their styles

Old 10-30-2010, 12:52 AM   #30768
Stag of Oberon
Sifting the sands of time

sweet dreams bunny.

Time goes by, pain fades, we adapt, & soon enough we see that the world hasn't ended just yet.

Things will get better.

Old 10-30-2010, 04:00 AM   #30769
chy_girl
Literotica Guru

If the swing doesn't start back up soon tomorrow is going to be hanging by the balls somewhere around the 7th level of hell. I don't want to ruin it for her.

Old 10-30-2010, 08:17 AM   #30770
FloggingMolly
Not even sure anymore

I had an op, which I was terrified of, and I'm still fuckin broken. I had one decent chance, and nothing. Now I'm back to square one. I feel robbed, and hateful, and bitter and inferior. Its just so fucking unfair. Why me?

Been a long time gone...

Molly's pic thread

Old 10-30-2010, 09:18 AM   #30771
Lizzie_Borden
Real & Spectacular

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloggingMolly View Post
I had an op, which I was terrified of, and I'm still fuckin broken. I had one decent chance, and nothing. Now I'm back to square one. I feel robbed, and hateful, and bitter and inferior. Its just so fucking unfair. Why me?
/me sends loves and hugs

Old 10-30-2010, 10:17 AM   #30772
chy_girl
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiBunny View Post

Quote:

Old 10-30-2010, 12:11 PM   #30773
graceanne
iteroticalay urugay

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiBunny View Post

Quote:
*HUGGLES*

~Barbara Jordan
*~*~*
*~*~*
~Henry Ward Beecher
*~*~*
~Michael Pritchard

*~*~*
*~*~*

My Stories

Old 10-30-2010, 01:03 PM   #30774
graceanne
iteroticalay urugay

Ok, who put me on the HNG PM list? I've gotten three in two days.

~Barbara Jordan
*~*~*
*~*~*
~Henry Ward Beecher
*~*~*
~Michael Pritchard

*~*~*
*~*~*

My Stories

Old 10-30-2010, 01:23 PM   #30775
chy_girl
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by graceanne View Post
Ok, who put me on the HNG PM list? I've gotten three in two days.
They must be cycling the list again. I haven't got a good one for months.

Closed Thread